Va, Roanoke County, Triple Homicide June 12, 2018

keeleydoll

Reaction score
Police: Bent Mountain triple homicide investigation started with car found crashed

“Roanoke County police say a woman found dead in a home on Bent Mountain Tuesday morning may have been involved in a car crash Monday....

Hours after her father called police, officers were able to make a connection between the woman and the house on the 9200 block of Bent Mountain Road. No one responded when officers knocked, so they went into the house for a well-being check.

That's when the officers discovered the bodies of the woman and two men. They all had fatal gunshot wounds.

Police are calling this a triple homicide investigation, but say there is no known threat to the public.”

That's when the officers discovered the bodies of the woman and two men. They all had fatal gunshot wounds.

Authorities know the identity of the woman, but have not released her name. The two men have not been identified.

Police say the murders were not a random act and the public is not in any known danger.

Police: Bent Mountain triple homicide investigation started with car found crashed

Wonder if the car crash started all of it or if the two are separarte

no one has released the victim's names yet?
No. The local rumors are that they all worked together at a very small restaurant that is very close to the house where they were found. The restaurant posted on FB that they would not be opening today. I’m trying to get in touch with my nephew who would have been in school with them.

Just awful. This is deeply saddening.

Thank you for letting us know, Keeleydoll and I hope all is well with your nephew.

The police must have some evidence to indicate this was not "random".

Finally got in touch and nephew is okay, probably freaked out. He had classes with her and she was his girlfriend’s neighbor. She just graduated.

I’m looking into it but was told the owner of the restaurant robbed a bank years back? Probably not relevant but definitely strange.

“Police say the victims in this homicide have been identified as Miranda B. Trump, 18, of Roanoke; Brandon D. Dekle, 20, of Bent Mountain; and Cole P. Kennedy, 21, of Bent Mountain.

Police say they have arrested Trevor E. Charles, 18, of Roanoke. Officers say Charles was charged with three (3) counts of first-degree murder and three (3) counts of use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.”

UPDATE: Arrest made; victims identified in Roanoke County triple homicide

Horrible. Young lives, gone. Drugs? Gang? What the heck happened here? And WHY? Is the car crash related? Someone fleeing someone and wrecked?

According to Roanoke County Police, an investigation started yesterday after a father could not get a hold of his daughter and found her crashed car down an embankment along Honeysuckle Road.
UPDATE: Arrest made; victims identified in Roanoke County triple homicide

In the video at above link, it says the father called his daughter, she didn't answer, he goes looking for her, and finds the car down an embankment but found no people. He called police. When police went to her home to do a wellfare check, they found the 3 deceased. No word yet on how they got the perp so quickly, how they identified him, or why this happened.

Horrible. Young lives, gone. Drugs? Gang? What the heck happened here? And WHY? Is the car crash related? Someone fleeing someone and wrecked?
I thought maybe he killed them and then stole her car and wrecked it. I read through it pretty quick but thought that they found the car and then went to the house and found the bodies.

OMG how heartbreaking, Cole’s family found out when someone sent condolences over FB

“Rader said Kennedy's family was unaware of what was going on until someone reached out to a family member on Facebook to offer condolences. She has no idea why this happened, and said that she was very close with her godson and spoke with both boys regularly. She said they never mentioned anything about the suspect or the third victim.

"(Cole) was a good person that believed in Jesus, and that is my only comfort knowing that he is in heaven," Rader said. "He was a hardworking boy."”
Family of one of three Bent Mountain victims learns of death through Facebook

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck