Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33

Last edited:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

I have 2 ways of looking at this new search

I got the impression that the coroner has advised the investigation that with the information Strikeforce Rosann has at present, misadventure cannot be ruled out as a coronial finding or as an explanation in someone's defence if on trial. This search has to happen to rule that out completely for a coroner's satisfaction. So police are gathering and spending up to a month, hoping to find nothing?

Also keep thinking about the tracker at the beginning of WT's disappearance, Jake Cassar, who found a knife sheath.

Huh, Froggie, can you spell your comments out for me please in relation to highlighted.

I don't see that the 'hope to find nothing'. IMO many things they could find could most certainly be ruled in, in relation to someone's guilt to the misdoings.

And re the knife sheath - I must have missed this bit of information. What sort was it - not sure how, but it wasn't something that could have once been attached to a vehicle was it, and then fell off ??

Maybe @richieswan can upload DCI Jubelin’s presser to youTube for us (if we ask nicely - pretty please with sugar on top. Oh and with a cherry.)
Oh ok, when you put it like that. Here’s the full Presser with all the questions. I found it on the NSW Police FB site. Somehow it landed on Youtube. Source link in description.

Oh ok, when you put it like that. Here’s the full Presser with all the questions. I found it on the NSW Police FB site. Somehow it landed on Youtube. Source link in description.

Thanks richie.

I hope that was a positive slip by Jubes at abt 2:45.
If someone close to that person - notifi sss ... notices that. It is the type of information we would be wanting passed on.

NSW Police Force
I find the area interesting that they're searching. I was expecting more like the trail areas we've seen plenty of photos of, but this is very dense inner forest by the looks of it. Quite off the beaten track so to speak. Looks like a specific tip or intel has been discovered to me. Not where you would find much in the way of car parts, scrap metal, rubbish, discarded household items, personal items. etc. But a toy to be found, on day one? Maybe not Williams but given to him?
Edit: although they have done searches around dwellings too. So could've been found there. Just musing.
a8a568d0-6ea2-11e8-a648-9d4e70207b18_Screen-Shot-2018-06-13-at-10-42-24-am.png

Last edited:
Thanks richie.

I hope that was a positive slip by Jubes at abt 2:45.
If someone close to that person - notifi sss ... notices that. It is the type of information we would be wanting passed on.

So if someone doesnt come forward they may become part of the crime?

Can someone be so close their non disclosure means they became one of those that conspired?

Potentially this is the murder of a child. How can you defend that? How can you harbour murder of a child?

"According to the NSW Crimes Act, ‘concealing a serious indictable offence’ is a crime in certain circumstances.

Under section 316, anyone who knows or believes that a serious indictable offence has been committed and has material information that could assist with the apprehension or prosecution or conviction of the offender must bring that information to the attention of police or another appropriate body.

A serious indictable offence is one that comes with a maximum penalty of 5 years or more ....

The failure to report such an offence, without a reasonable excuse, comes with a maximum penalty of 2 years’ imprisonment."

Is it ever against the Law not to Report an Alleged Crime?

Last edited:
So if someone doesnt come forward they may become part of the crime?

Can someone be so close their non disclosure means they became one of those that conspired?

Potentially this is the murder of a child. How can you defend that? How can you harbour murder of a child?

No idea how anyone could.

But who ever Jube's is speaking to. Knows he and the team are coming.

"According to the NSW Crimes Act, ‘concealing a serious indictable offence’ is a crime in certain circumstances.

Under section 316, anyone who knows or believes that a serious indictable offence has been committed and has material information that could assist with the apprehension or prosecution or conviction of the offender must bring that information to the attention of police or another appropriate body.

A serious indictable offence is one that comes with a maximum penalty of 5 years or more ....

The failure to report such an offence, without a reasonable excuse, comes with a maximum penalty of 2 years’ imprisonment."

Is it ever against the Law not to Report an Alleged Crime?

Do you think this could also apply, depending on the circumstances?

[2-730] Suggested direction — accessory after the fact

Complicity

Much bigger penalty than 2 years in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam