Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

Royal Oak police searching for missing person

ROYAL OAK — Lt. Keith Spencer, of the Royal Oak Police Department, said police are actively investigating a missing person report about Holly Towery, 32, of Royal Oak.

“It’s pretty clear that her phone was turned off,” he said, and verified that it had pinged at a location at 12 Mile Road and Stephenson Highway in Royal Oak.

Debbie Martinson, Towery’s mother, said her daughter went to Hollywood Market to get dinner and did not return the evening of Tuesday, June 12. In a phone interview with C & G Newspapers, she said police told her that Towery never made it to her destination.

custod.jpg
No signs of depression on her Facebook profile that I can see. Boyfriend claims his gun is missing, and police say she never showed up to her destination. It sounds a little suspicious imo.
Boyfriend said she was a little depressed about a custody battle, but he said that she had not talked much to him about it.

ugh, at first, I was not suspicious about the most logical suspect but I don't understand how/why some folks are on FB at such a crucial time...

I understand SM plays a big role in our world today and has helped in a lot of situations... but it still sends my hackles up.

Her mother posted a video on Facebook asking for information and begging Holly to call her. She is heartbroken and it was hard to watch. I'm invested.

Boyfriend also posted surveillance photos of her leaving, him arriving and their text messages. It's kind of like he is already trying to prove his innocence, although I would probably be the same way because the first suspect is always the husband/boyfriend.

ugh, at first, I was not suspicious about the most logical suspect but I don't understand how/why some folks are on FB at such a crucial time...

I understand SM plays a big role in our world today and has helped in a lot of situations... but it still sends my hackles up.
Especially since it doesn’t appear he was active prior,,,,, JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back