Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

Referring to the Facebook post quoted in the article, it‘s kind of weird her boyfriend posts cam pics of her leaving alone and himself arriving at home (why would someone looking for a missing person post his own cam pic?). It‘s as if he needs to prove he has nothing to do with it. And what‘s the point posting screenshots of unanswered text messages he sent to her? I give him the benefit of the doubt but he’s trying too hard IMO.

Yes. It seems like all the boyfriend's posts on Facebook are posts trying to direct the investigation away from him. Shouldn't he be out looking for his girlfriend? Why is he posting on social media that she took his gun and is depressed? It's weird and I don't like it.

6:17 - last text message sent by her saying she‘s going to Hollywood.

6:17 - she‘s leaving the house.

6:23 - her phone was shut off.

6:26 - he sends a text message to her saying he‘s leaving the gym.

6:44 - he‘s coming home.

7:10-7:33 - he sends a series of text messages to her.

What happened between 6:17-6:23? I hope they check out if he was at the gym.

Ok I’m confused.
On the last picture where the children and BF are shown and he says “ wow, phone off for an hour”
If you look at the very top on the right hand side it says “1:28 pm?
Anyone know if this is from Holly’s phone or his?
How could that time be different?

Ok I’m confused.
On the last picture where the children and BF are shown and he says “ wow, phone off for an hour”
If you look at the very top on the right hand side it says “1:28 pm?
Anyone know if this is from Holly’s phone or his?
How could that time be different?
The upper right time is the phone‘s status bar at the time he took the screenshots, not the time the message was received.

My thoughts...
The boyfriend: He returned home in his vehicle less than 30 minutes after she left. Not sure how he’d have time to do anything to her and her car in such a short window of time.

Suicide: The found her phone almost 30 minutes away from the boyfriends house. If she took the gun to harm herself, why drive so far away to do that?

Kidnapping: So she takes the boyfriends gun on the very day that she is kidnapped? The odds...

She has a five year old with another man and the boyfriend mentioned she was slightly depressed about a custody issue. The father of this child is one of few people that would have something to gain if she was gone. Her and her boyfriend were not married so no insurance, no kids together so no custody issues there.

Using Google Maps and public information search, I put pins at the home, Hollywood Markets and 12th and Stephenson (location where phone last pinged). The phone's last ping is not the direction of the market, however there is a gym there at 12 mile Rd and Stephenson.

I wonder if LE has thought in a different direction. It was mentioned by BF that she told his son that BF was on his way home before BF texted her to tell her he had/was leaving gym. Maybe she left early to check up on whether he was really at the gym?? It was mentioned that her phone pinged by a gym. JMO and speculating that she may have suspected he was having an affair or something wonky was going on. Just thinking out loud......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back