18 Students Fed Laxative in Doughnuts

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
HOLTSVILLE, N.Y. (AP) - Some Long Island eighth graders apparently got an early start on April Fool's Day pranks on Friday, when they handed out doughnuts laced with laxatives to classmates, school officials said.

There were no apparent injuries, although ambulances were dispatched to the Sequoya Middle School as a precaution, a spokeswoman for the Sachem School District said.

"Approximately 18 students ate the doughnuts," the district said in a statement. "Although the students are feeling well, the school is taking precautionary measures.
more..http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070330/D8O6J4U00.html

I'll apologise in advance.

Would those be considered low calorie doughnuts? :bang:

That sucks. The worst prank I ever pulled was taping the hose squirter on my mom's kitchen sink with clear tape, so when she turned on the water she got a spray. :blushing:

That sucks. The worst prank I ever pulled was taping the hose squirter on my mom's kitchen sink with clear tape, so when she turned on the water she got a spray. :blushing:
I still do that to my dh.

I just did that last night to Mr. Masterj. Of course, I forgot and sprayed myself twice before I managed to get him!

My goodness, we're a fun crowd! :cool:

If they already consumed the donuts, my guess is "precautionary measures" are just a truckload of toilet paper and a box of Lysol spray...

LOLOL
My guess is that the school will no longer permit homemade baked goods..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back