Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, that could play a role but I don’t think we can discount the effects of trauma Brendan has experienced since William disappeared either. His loss must be devastating for all of his loved ones.
I think BC's trauma had occurred far earlier when he says, he tried to hide William already when he was 9 months old. Aged 9 months old, the baby then came into foster care and I assume, the intention by FPs to adopt him was in conversation immediately. MOO

I don't really think Brendan is guilty. The police have said over and over the bios and fosters are cleared, and its a stipulation of participating in this forum that we don't speculate on them either.

But I do think that family (the bios) on the whole are not very smart, and definitely not media savvy. I think the predatory Australian media are taking advantage of them and their situation. I think they are genuinely sad about WT, and grieving, but I also think they're kind of happy (or blissfully ignorant) to be manipulated to get a bit of their 15 minutes too... especially if they can get some digs in about the foster family.

I don't really think Brendan is guilty. The police have said over and over the bios and fosters are cleared, and its a stipulation of participating in this forum that we don't speculate on them either.

But I do think that family (the bios) on the whole are not very smart, and definitely not media savvy. I think the predatory Australian media are taking advantage of them and their situation. I think they are genuinely sad about WT, and grieving, but I also think they're kind of happy (or blissfully ignorant) to be manipulated to get a bit of their 15 minutes too... especially if they can get some digs in about the foster family.
m
I totally agree with this, and can you really blame them for getting some dig ins about the foster family? He was taken from them because he was in danger. I don't blame them at all for the digs, although not at the foster family. Although the digs should be at the powers to be who took him.

m
I totally agree with this, and can you really blame them for getting some dig ins about the foster family? He was taken from them because he was in danger. I don't blame them at all for the digs, although not at the foster family. Although the digs should be at the powers to be who took him.

But shouldn't they also take responsibility for the reason why their children were removed ( from danger?? )...........happy to play the victim & most don't take any responsibility for their own situations/actions.................actions & consequences comes to mind.............

I think BC's trauma had occurred far earlier when he says, he tried to hide William already when he was 9 months old. Aged 9 months old, the baby then came into foster care and I assume, the intention by FPs to adopt him was in conversation immediately. MOO

Yes, William and his sister’s placements were said to be understood to be ‘permanent’. The changes to adoption procedures, making it easier for foster carers to adopt, were brought into force sometime in 2014 during Pru Goward’s previous encumbency as the FACS Minister. I remember posting about it way back as I wondered if the change in legislation might have motivated extended BF member(s) to kidnap William.

But shouldn't they also take responsibility for the reason why their children were removed ( from danger?? )...........happy to play the victim & most don't take any responsibility for their own situations/actions.................actions & consequences comes to mind.............
But he was not safe and away from danger.

NC said
“I’d given them bond money to hide out for three months and then they were caught and told me they were taking William away.
Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

KT said.
William was taken from Ms Tyrrell and her then partner, William’s biological father Brendan Collins, when the boy was around eight months old.
Missing toddler William Tyrrell’s mother Karlie’s first interview

BC said
“I tried to run away with William when he was nine months, we were happy, just me and him for seven weeks, until DOCs took him into care.
The Daily Telegraph (@dailytelegraph) | Twitter

Is there one event or two?

Sadly not, but he was in a much better environment ( looks very happy in every photo/video I 've seen ) until some low life took him & did god knows what..................

That lowlife is the person who deserves our condemnation. If not for his/her intervention in William’s life that tragic day, he would still be safe and warm and loved and playing with his sister.

They are talking about anyone with an interest in True Crime............which is what this forum is?? :rolleyes::D I'm also sure he knows about WS......

You may be right. I’ll have to watch my p’s and q’s now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member