FEATURED Help Find Marvin "Rusty" Holderman/ Police Reached out to Websleuths, 2008?

No news yet? I’m sure it is our Rusty. Yeah, I know patience is a virtue and I promise it’s a virtue I’m working on lol.

No news yet? I’m sure it is our Rusty. Yeah, I know patience is a virtue and I promise it’s a virtue I’m working on lol.
Well I'm not working on patience, haha, so I'll push some more. Any word? How long does it take to check on something like this? I would so love to hear some good news for Rusty.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well I'm not working on patience, haha, so I'll push some more. Any word? How long does it take to check on something like this? I would so love to hear some good news for Rusty.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I'm crossing my fingers that he is Rusty...something about Rusty's eyes make me want to hug him

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Checking in as well. As a featured case, I would love to see it closed and further enhance our reputation with LE.

I don't feel comfortable being pushy about this, but maybe if we have someone in WS with a bit of LE pull, maybe we can ask them to follow up. I'll ask Tricia.

I don't feel comfortable being pushy about this, but maybe if we have someone in WS with a bit of LE pull, maybe we can ask them to follow up. I'll ask Tricia.
Thank you GigTu!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Just home from holiday and checking in. These things take time I know but I had hoped to come home and find a positive ID.

O/T sorry but I need advice. Why is my page now blue and yellow? Have I missed a message from Tricia?

No new information. This is in the capable hands of LE now.

Thanks Gig Tu, sorry no thanks button on blue and yellow pages

Just home from holiday and checking in. These things take time I know but I had hoped to come home and find a positive ID.

O/T sorry but I need advice. Why is my page now blue and yellow? Have I missed a message from Tricia?

Sometimes if I come to a page from googling it’s blue and yellow. At the bottom there is an option to choose “full site.” Do that and you will go back to the usual gray. I just tested it with Rusty’s thread. :)

Lilibet, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm back to the good old grey :happydance:

Lilibet, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm back to the good old grey :happydance:

Happy to help. It doesn’t take much to make us happy! I wonder what the new platform will look like. We’ll all arrive and think we’re in a strange place. :)

This was sent to me regarding Rusty:

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been waiting on Ashville PD to respond.

The gentleman “Rusty” is a long term homeless resident in the Ashville area and it is not Mr. Holderman.

Thank you and keep looking

Detective Corporal Charles Hess

Major Crimes Unit

Criminal Investigations Section

Kissimmee Police Department

8 N. Stewart Avenue

Kissimmee, Florida 34741

407-847-0176 ext. 3672 desk

321-624-9430 cell

407-518-2408 fax

chess@kissimmee.org

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All e-mail sent to and received from the City of Kissimmee, Florida, including e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the provisions of the Florida Public Records Law, Florida Statute Chapter 119, and may be subject to disclosure.

This was sent to me regarding Rusty:

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been waiting on Ashville PD to respond.

The gentleman “Rusty” is a long term homeless resident in the Ashville area and it is not Mr. Holderman.

Thank you and keep looking

Detective Corporal Charles Hess

Major Crimes Unit

Criminal Investigations Section

Kissimmee Police Department

8 N. Stewart Avenue

Kissimmee, Florida 34741

407-847-0176 ext. 3672 desk

321-624-9430 cell

407-518-2408 fax

chess@kissimmee.org

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All e-mail sent to and received from the City of Kissimmee, Florida, including e-mail addresses and content, are subject to the provisions of the Florida Public Records Law, Florida Statute Chapter 119, and may be subject to disclosure.

Dang, I really thought we found him. Back to the drawing board.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back