Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of things about the foster mother that made people ~hinky~ about her around the time of the 60 Minutes interview could be explained by her doing things at the request of the police. What I wonder though, how does that kind of thing hold up in court? Is it okay for cops to use a ruse like that? I'm guessing it must be! Jubelin wouldn't make a noob error like that.

I really don't think anything said on a TV interview will be presented as evidence in a court, it's not a signed declaration/interview and would be considered hearsay.

Jubes knows what he's doing.

I really don't think anything said on a TV interview will be presented as evidence in a court, it's not a signed declaration/interview and would be considered hearsay.

Yes, I also doubt that any of their covert operations will be spoken of in court, unless they are required as evidence or they are challenged by a defence lawyer. They are part of the means to the end, the end of bringing the perp to justice.

What gets me is the way that person(s) in the know about who did this crime think they can pull the wool over Jubes eyes. Act like they don't know. Jubes has been around the block so many times, dealt with sophisticated (and unsophisticated), high profile crims. There wouldn't be anything much that would escape him these days.

Last edited:
Your wish is my command, froggy:

View attachment 136288
(Click image to enlarge)

Source:

Saturday Telegraph
16 June 2018
(p. 11)

ETA.

‘POLICE searching for missing boy William Tyrrell have seized a shovel from bushland on the mid-north coast.’

Found in the undergrowth off Benaroon Drive.

Detectives took it and the toy away in large evidence bags on the first day of the search.

Police stressed they were seized out of caution.

Interesting that they use the term “found” for the toy, but then “seized” for the shovel, as though the shovel was belonging to someone.

thanks sa
i'll have a play with it see what I can find.
so far haven't found anything.

(OT - Hi K- Mac, it’s not often I may actually think I know something, so will jump in and hopefully help here. If you click the forum tab and scroll down you will see Private Forums - and a list. Jury Room and The Parking Lot have numerous topics. Just check most recent post to ensure it’s a recently active one. Hope this helps)
H

I agree with the latter. I just had doubts about whether defence lawyers could argue that them (theoretically) telling the FM to effectively lie on national TV about cars that weren't really there meant that whatever evidence came up because of that lie couldn't be used in court. It wouldn't be that the lie itself was an issue.

(OT - Hi K- Mac, it’s not often I may actually think I know something, so will jump in and hopefully help here. If you click the forum tab and scroll down you will see Private Forums - and a list. Jury Room and The Parking Lot have numerous topics. Just check most recent post to ensure it’s a recently active one. Hope this helps)
H
thanks horror
feels nice knowing things! :)
I did find it and I have to say I was disappointed!! lol
was hoping it was like threads with convos ie we cant have here etc.
but all good appreciate the direction to a looksy all the same

Your wish is my command, froggy:

View attachment 136288
(Click image to enlarge)

Source:

Saturday Telegraph
16 June 2018
(p. 11)

ETA.

‘POLICE searching for missing boy William Tyrrell have seized a shovel from bushland on the mid-north coast.’

Found in the undergrowth off Benaroon Drive.

Detectives took it and the toy away in large evidence bags on the first day of the search.

Police stressed they were seized out of caution.

Hey there Bo, do you have an actual link to this article in the tele? No luck finding it online and i dont have the actual paper? was there any further story or just this bit? Many thanks :)

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Natalie Collins, 59, broke down as she said: “This is just opening old wounds for us, the door never closes... They’re never going to find William — I just know in my heart he’s dead.
I know exactly what’s happened, someone’s taken him and done something to him. Brendan (William’s father) says it, too, he believes William’s gone.”

BBM WTF? So very very strange. With the incredible links to POI's and their links and the web of connections, makes me wonder is she desperate to cover for someone? I take her as being someone who could be quite vulnerable and possibly threatened to help someones cause and cover up? It is a spin out.

Last edited:
I thought that too. It was like the shovel had been hidden in the undergrowth.
I thought probably more "seized" from one of the properties they were seen searching on?Through the photos released they are seemingly searching through everything including wood piles and around yards as well as bushland.

The Daily Telegraph
@dailytelegraph

#EXCLUSIVE: "Stop searching, he's dead": William Tyrrell's biological grandmother hits out at investigators over renewed search. (link: http://bit.ly/2yaEeE5) bit.ly/2yaEeE5

Grandma Natalie Collins, 59, says ‘they’re never going to find William’
DANIELLE GUSMAROLI, The Daily Telegraph
June 15, 2018 12:00am

WILLIAM Tyrrell’s biological grandmother has hit out at investigators forensically searching scrubland for clues into his disappearance, saying: “You’re wasting your time — he’s dead.”’

‘Natalie Collins, 59, broke down as she said: “This is just opening old wounds for us, the door never closes, the police are wasting good taxpayers’ money and their time, they’re never going to find William — I just know in my heart he’s dead.

“I know exactly what’s happened, someone’s taken him and done something to him. Brendan (William’s father) says it, too, he believes William’s gone.”’

‘Ms Collins, a cleaner, said she and her family were not informed of the search for fresh evidence involving a 50-strong force that has already unearthed a toy hidden in the undergrowth on the NSW mid north-coast, where the mystery began almost four years ago.’

‘“What clues are they looking for? William can’t even walk that far to Kendall, he’s not there,” Ms Collins said through tears.

“Brendan (her son) knows in his heart of hearts his son is dead.

“His mum Karlie has his other children, it’s hard for him dealing with that.’

‘“He hopes they find something but he is not hopeful, maybe finally we’ll be able to get on with our lives, maybe the search will help us do that.”’

View attachment 136238
Above: Search Area (click on image to enlarge).

That sounds like pressure at work

I think LE and Jubes knew fairly early on what happened and who was responsible, but were hindered by lack of evidence and perhaps an alibi. I think the pressure being applied and GJs comments "i want that person to feel like everyone is looking at them" (not verbatim but YKWIM) was an attempt to crack an alibi, however during that work in progress the strikeforce is collecting up as much evidence as is humanly possible to present to an inquest. The coroner can compel people to give evidence under oath. With a bit of luck the pressure might be too much and there will be an arrest before an inquest. I really don't have an opinion on who the prime suspect is but I think Jubes does. I'd be really worried if I was them because the detective does not give up!

I think LE and Jubes knew fairly early on what happened and who was responsible, but were hindered by lack of evidence and perhaps an alibi. I think the pressure being applied and GJs comments "i want that person to feel like everyone is looking at them" (not verbatim but YKWIM) was an attempt to crack an alibi, however during that work in progress the strikeforce is collecting up as much evidence as is humanly possible to present to an inquest. The coroner can compel people to give evidence under oath. With a bit of luck the pressure might be too much and there will be an arrest before an inquest. I really don't have an opinion on who the prime suspect is but I think Jubes does. I'd be really worried if I was them because the detective does not give up!

Perjury will put the witness in prison

She said: “It was really odd because the whole time that mum and dad have lived at Kendall there has never ever been cars parked on that street, ever. It just didn’t make sense to me,” his mum said.

“And I kick myself, I kick myself in terms of why didn’t I note down the numberplates?

“But the logic part of me says, you know what, in Sydney, you’d write down a numberplate. In Kendall, there’s no reason to write down a numberplate. It is one of the safest towns in NSW.”

The two cars, which police say were kept secret for a year for “tactical reasons”, were parked across the road from William’s grandmother’s house on Benaroon Drive with their diver’s side windows down.
William’s mum and dad hit out at net trolls
Interesting how someone who didn't live there and hadn't for..... how many years??... knows that the whole time her parents lived there, there were never ever cars parked on the street, ever.. and yet we have seen numerous photos which show cars parked on the street (which in fact, IIRC, tend to also look like the 2 vehicles in question?)... jmo.

That could be true. It seemed convenient that two of the mystery cars belonged to either a POI or one of their relatives at the time of William’s disappearance. As we’ve seen, there is more than one way for SFR to gather information.

What to make of FM’s report of the green-grey car turning into (and then reversing out of) FGM’s neighbour’s driveway earlier that morning, while she was watching William and his sister ride their bikes on FGM’s driveway, I don’t know.
Especially with other neighbours who were actually outside at the very time, not witnessing any such activity. Bizarre. moo.

I thought probably more "seized" from one of the properties they were seen searching on?Through the photos released they are seemingly searching through everything including wood piles and around yards as well as bushland.

The article stated in the first paragraph that they had ‘seized a shovel from dense bushland’ but the fact that it was found so early on Day 1 gives the impression that it was found fairly close to homes on Benaroon Drive.

Hey there Bo, do you have an actual link to this article in the tele? No luck finding it online and i dont have the actual paper? was there any further story or just this bit? Many thanks :)

It wasn’t posted online AFAIK. Only on p. 11 on Saturday’s Tele. There was a liftout in the Saturday Extra. I posted that early on Saturday (and a link to the article not long after).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod