Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

I wish she hadn't told her daughter she would be right back when she left. This just breaks my heart.
thought about this too. It is just so sad all the way around but when I watched the video I thought her wording to her daughter was strange but was hoping she just needed a break.

Has Medical Examiner's report been released confirming COD?

Haven’t seen one yet. Autopsy was supposed to be performed on Fri. Toxicology takes weeks.

>>snip

Police refused to officially confirm the death as an apparent suicide until after the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s report is completed.

An autopsy was scheduled for Friday, but toxicology tests could take weeks longer. Spencer said Towery’s family understands the apparent cause of death.

Police find body of missing Royal Oak woman, no foul play suspected

Why send a pic of himself with the kids to her an hour or so after she left the house. That's odd to me. And also, imho, his Facebook profile screams narcissist.

Why send a pic of himself with the kids to her an hour or so after she left the house. That's odd to me. And also, imho, his Facebook profile screams narcissist.

Why is that odd? Trying to remind her of the people who love her and hoping that seeing their faces would keep her from harming herself. That actually seems like a great idea. Sadly, he was probably too late. It seems that this situation is one she chose herself. I'm not sure what his facebook has to do with it. He's a victim who has been left with the pain she handed off to him and her kids. They will now have the burden to carry all the pain she had.

I think it is very interesting that the video shows her leaving at 6:12pm but she did not text him that she was going to the store until 6:17pm. That is weird to me. One would think she would have texted that prior to leaving the house or when she got in the car.... Just a little odd if you ask me.

Do you have access to all his FB post that are not public?

Unless a picture is "public" you can't see someones pictures unless you are friends with them. Those selfies of himself are all public and were taking in 2016/2017 probably when he was single. A lot of guys dont post a lot of pictures of their girlfriends and are usually just TAGGED in pictures, but if her pics were set to friends only they would not show to the public.

I think it is very interesting that the video shows her leaving at 6:12pm but she did not text him that she was going to the store until 6:17pm. That is weird to me. One would think she would have texted that prior to leaving the house or when she got in the car.... Just a little odd if you ask me.

To me, that also seems normal for what she was doing. She wanted to alert I'm she was leaving, knowing he would probably come back sooner so the kids weren't home too long by themselves butsent that after she left so that he didn't cross paths with her. Of course, there could be a clock time difference, but even with the times being right, I think she wanted to make sure no one could stop her. Quite sad, to me, knowing the lengths she went to be successful in ending her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back