Found Deceased GA - Noah Davis, 24, Ringgold, 20 June 2014 *found in 2021*

I really don't understand how this site works at all. But yep. Those are the links. (lol)

This is Noah's Brother Josh, and I guess I can receive messages on here, and/or via WhereIsNoahDavis@gmail.com as well just so some of you have that verification.

You forgot to add WhereIsNoahDavis.com to those links btw, and I think I have one or two more for this... but again, I have no idea how this works.

Ill figure it out... thank you all for your interest in my little Brother's wherabouts!!

God bless you.

#WhereIsNoahDavis

The information I will be providing in this post is meant to assist with the investigation to find Noah Brandon Davis only. Any information, links, and details do no reflect my personal opinion or assume the opinion of others.
This case is very convoluted, confusing and proving to be more complex than I ever imagined. Because there is a lack of any specific, verifiable detail about Noah's last days and hours it almost requires that some speculation needs to be reviewed for reliability.
To begin there are 2 time lines that play center stage in this search, the timeline created by Joshua Wright the brother of Noah Brandon Davis, and the timeline created by a Facebook group that are Missing Person Case Enthusiasts. I will provide the public timelines and links to access each one. The timelines I post below will be exactly what is available today 6/15/2018 but may be changed by their authors after this time.

Timeline created by the Missing Person Case Enthusiasts: Facebook Enthusiast Timeline

(The above timeline was located at The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis?)

Timeline created by Joshua Wright: Joshua Wright Timeline

(The above timeline was located at The Timeline)

DOCUMENTS AND IMPORTANT ITEMS ( Includes: court documents, birth records, information provided by the detective, new stories, and videos)

Bring it to the Table Documents
(This was located at Log into Facebook | Facebook)

The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis Documents

(This was located at The World Wants to Know: Where is Noah Davis?)

Whereisnoahdavis.com Documents

(This was located at Where Is Noah Davis?)

Whereisnoahdavis.com Facebook Documents
(This was located at Whereisnoahdavis.com)

******IMPORTANT..

Pictures of Noah can be found on all of the above referenced pages.

The audio files and additional videos related to Noah's case can be found at Where Is Noah Davis?

Please help bring Noah home!!!

#whereisnoahdavis #NoahBrandonDavis

Last edited:
I would like proof of the information on the Facebook enthusiast timeline. That timeline was very confusing and had a lot of information that isn’t pertinent to the case. It is strongly implied that Noah’s brother killed him, even though there is no evidence to prove this, in fact there is information that directly, exonerates him, with factual proof on the brother’s page. I would like to know who the Admins are on the “Facebook enthusiasts” page. Do they have any “real” sleuthing skills. There timeline comes across as a gossip, evil, angry hit piece. I hope the focus can turn back to finding Noah. This is shameful and that group should take their page down. How they must have real issues, to Do something so distasteful. John Lorden was right, this group has blinders on and are desperately trying to pin this on the brother...

The term 'Noah Davis paternal family' is 100% speculation, and not true, legal or backed up by proof in any way.

Just throwing that out there.

Noah never knew them as such. He had only tried to figure it out during one months time at one point.

My Brother was given up by the individual who had impregnated our Mother, way before he had even been born, actually when the gender of the baby was decided.

When this was determined, Jerry Stephens (the other half of the creation of my brother) told my Mother, Janice and her fiance' Johnny Davis, that since it was going to be 'another boy' that 'they could have him' (this is and has been confirmed in court, spoken and testified on the record now even, by Mr. Davis, and an individual with initials of S.P. (a close relative of Jerry)

Johnny (Jay) Davis declared on that day that he would be the Father from that point forward, and he has been. Mr. Davis and our Mother split around the year 2000 but he remained in Noah's life.

Mr. Davis immediately at birth followed the procedures correctly and with our Mothers acknowledment, they then signed on as Noah's parents. Giving Noah his last name.

Mr. Davis from that point on, UNCHALLENGED went on to be, actually and by Georgia law, Noah's Father. (for all purposes under the law)

This enables them to 'inherit from one another' and so forth.

Legitimation, and Mr. Davis legal Fatherhood status was never challenged. Not only that, Mr. Stephens never attempted to be a father in any standing with any court of law ever, and unfortunately now that he has passed on he nor any heir of his, do not get new family members post-mortem.

Our Mother Janice, passed away in 2016.

She also never attempted to change or acknowledge any different father for Noah.

With these unfortunate events, and by his own choosing, they are not related.

Period.

Stating and saying otherwise is just another one of the many offensive terms, used by these 'enthusiasts' or whatever you've begun to call them.

It is also important to state, Johnny Davis is still alive and well.

Thank you all!

Hi Everyone,

Joshua Wright is now a verified insider in Noah's case.

Please as always treat Joshua Wright with respect.

Remember Joshua Wright does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Joshua Wright posts or not.

Thank you

The Current Timeline

⦁ January 13, 2014 - Noah Brandon Davis is arrested, probation violation, failed drug test? Blairsville jail in Union County, Georgia. Noah Brandon Davis calls home from jail. https://youtu.be/ChMXGHbXrJI

⦁ June 20, 2014 - According to the original reporting error on the original filed report (by Officer Johnathan Frye) this the date Noah Davis was last seen. (No idea where this date has ever came from. It should be noted that most media outlets used this date and/or requested to use this date, going forward to not ‘upset the status quo’ with the police, and to not make any stories or reports on Noah, about Noah, and not the errors of the Sheriff’s Office. )

⦁ July 12, 2014 (Saturday) - Noah Davis is released from Blairsville. Godmother picks him up from jail. He stays with his Godmother, Michelle Fountain, that weekend. Noah Davis goes out with friends Brandon Cochran and Brandon Ferrell to Hooters. After they ate, they dropped Noah off at his mother's, Janice Davis, house. https://imgur.com/a/XvQ31

⦁ July 13, 2014 (Sunday) - Noah Davis called Brandon Cochran to come pick him up. They went back to Brandon Cochran's house and called Noah's probation officer. Noah and Brandon Cochran then went to Rock Fitness. Brandon Cochran dropped Noah off at Janice's house after they left Rock Fitness. https://imgur.com/a/XvQ31

⦁ July date to be determined - There is a message between Noah Davis and a guy named David Rogers. Noah Davis says he's supposed to go to rehab on Tuesday.

|⦁ July 22, 2014 (Tuesday) - Noah Davis is suppose to go to rehab at Carters Hope. Noah Davis's biological father was paying for the rehab stay. Noah Davis never showed up to Carters Hope.

⦁ July 22, 2014 (Tuesday) - Joshua Wright is arrested at the MAPCO Mart (7701 Old Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37421) in his white 1999 Ford F150 pickup truck for driving on a suspended license.

⦁ July 24, 2014 at 12:54am (Thursday) - Noah Davis and his friend Bobby Joe Rogers were taken by Michael Cobb and Kera Francisco to the jail where Joshua Wright was incarcerated to pick up his personal belongings. https://imgur.com/a/lUJeq Noah Davis and his friend Bobby Joe Rogers were then taken to the MAPCO Mart (7701 Old Lee Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37421) where Joshua Wright's white Ford F150 pickup truck had been left when he was arrested. https://imgur.com/a/zhQdy Messages between Noah Davis and Michael Cobb. Noah states he is at the America's Best hotel with Bobby Joe Rogers. https://imgur.com/a/hE39i

⦁ July 24, 2014 at 12:58am - Noah now has my phone and misses a call from (423)521-3888

⦁ July 24, 2014 at 1:12pm - Noah calls the telephone number (770)957-1866 for 1 minute.

⦁ July 24, 2014 at 1:14pm - Noah calls the telephone number (770)957-1866 for 1 minute.

⦁ July 27, 2014 - According to Kindra Wiley-Reavely, Noah Davis and Kourtney Godwin left Walmart and went to the uncle's house, on foot. Kindra, Kourney, Ric Halfey and Bobby BJ Rogers, have stated that this is where Noah went into the woods and never came back ever, and was never seen again.

⦁ July 28, 2014 - (Monday) - 9:00 pm Lisa Hyde Farner and Noah Davis exchange messages about Noah Davis selling Joshua Wright’s truck to her. Lisa’s last message to Noah was at 11:26 pm. Noah didn’t respond to her last message. (For obvious reason)

⦁ July 28, 2014 - (Monday) - 9:17 pm Ric Hafley and Noah Davis exchanged Facebook private messages. https://imgur.com/a/fkndX

⦁ July 29, 2014 at 8:32am - Missed call from UNKNOWN CALLER

⦁ July 29, 2014 at 10:44am - Missed call from UNKNOWN CALLER

⦁ July 31, 2014 at 1:23pm - Call answered from (423)240-4028 for 1 minute long!

⦁ July 31, 2014 at 1:24pm - Call Answered from (423)240-4028 for 2 minutes!

⦁ August 1, 2014 2:03 PM - Call answered from (412)723-5545

⦁ August 1, 2014 8:12 PM - Call answered from 1-800-326-1879 for 1 minute long!

⦁ August 3, 2014 7:51 PM (Sunday)- Recieved call from Dr. P.J. That call lasted 57 seconds.

⦁ August 4, 2014 7:11 PM - OUTGOING CALL TO (423)619-3527 for 0 minutes!

⦁ August 6, 2014 4:41 PM - INCOMING CALL from Matt Hill (423)208-4876 for 2 minutes!

⦁ August 6, 2014 8:25 PM - INCOMING CALL from (423)463-9651 for 1 minute long!

⦁ August 6, 2014 8:43PM - MISSED CALL from (423)463-9651

⦁ August 7, 2014 (Thursday) - Joshua Wright is released from jail. Picked up by Ric Hafley, and not Noah, as it was supposed to have been.

⦁ August 7, 2014 2:49 PM - INCOMING CALL from Brandon Cochran (423)619-6685 for 2 minutes!

⦁ August 7, 2014 4:49 PM - INCOMING CALL from CATOOSA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE for 3 minutes long!

⦁ August 7, 2014 5:51 PM - INCOMING CALL from CATOOSA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE for 4 minutes long! *RECORDED 1:04*

⦁ August 7, 2014 - Joshua Wright calls the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office from his home at 259 Pursley Dr. to file a MISSING person report, as well as a STOLEN VEHICLE report. As Joshua Wright was not picked up as requested by Noah, in said truck, and came home (via Ric Hafley) to discover that Noah had taken off with the truck, and had not been talked to in days. Janice Davis was even more upset at Noah than Joshua was, and was the most convincing person, to suggest the idea of ‘calling it in’ on this day. Officer Frye arrives and takes both reports, and steps into his car to call them in due to the rain. A B.O.L.O. (Be on the lookout) was issued and within 30-hour, the East Ridge Police department located the vehicle. Joshua was informed that the vehicle was left at America’s Best Value Inn in East Ridge (near Camp Jordan) and that there was no key inside of it. As well as it being unsecured. Officer Frye then withdraws the aforementioned Stolen Vehicle report, and gives his card with the case number on it. Informing Joshua Wright to call down there to the Sheriff’s Office in a couple of days, giving them enough time to assign a detective to the case. 1. https://youtu.be/JAtUsOp6_04 2. https://www.facebook.com/WhereIsNoahDavis/videos/982317585254220/

⦁ August 12, 2014 - Joshua Wright posts on ‘Where Is Noah Davis’ and lists Noah Davis's missing dates as July 22, 2014 and July 24, 2014. The dates were being learned as information was discovered. (The ‘timeline’ at that time, was changing as the facts discovered) 1. https://imgur.com/a/sFtBs 2. https://www.facebook.com/355412261278092/posts/355414691277849/

⦁ August 15, 2014 (Friday) - A Detective is assigned to Noah’s Missing Persons case. Detective Alan Miles is assigned as the investigator, with Lt. Fred Roden as the Supervising Detective.

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 3:31am- INCOMING CALL from ‘BJ’. Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 for 1 minute long!

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 3:33am- SMS messages with ‘BJ’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098

BJ: Do u want me to come now 3:33 AM

BJ: What's up 8:16 AM

JW: Sup! 8:19 AM

BJ: Nm what about urself 8:19 AM

JW: Honestly...Fixing to hit the woods up. You? 8:20 AM

BJ: Laying here right now 8:21 AM

JW: Aww...cool. Well if you're still interested in coming out here to help for an hour or two let me know! I'm about to get on it! 8:35 AM

JW: You going to be able to come by for an hour or 2? 11:12 AM

BJ: If u want 12:23 PM

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 4:59pm- INCOMING CALL from ‘BJ’’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 for 1 minute long!

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 5:00pm- SMS messages with ‘BJ’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 BJ: Are u home 5:00 PM ⦁ August 23, 2014 at 5:17pm- INCOMING CALL from ‘BJ’’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 for 1 minute long!

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 5:18pm- SMS messages with ‘BJ’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 BJ: Call me was gonna come over 5:18 PM

⦁ August 23, 2014 at 10:22pm- INCOMING CALL from ‘BJ’’ Bobby Rogers (423) 315-7098 for 2 minutes long!

⦁ July-Oct 2014 - https://imgur.com/a/745eT Justin McArthur says he thought he saw Noah Davis working at Taco Bell to Janice Davis, later and admitted by Justin as well, as well as the Taco Bell management, that this was impossible.

⦁ November 24, 2014 (Monday) - Noah Davis's friend, Kourtney Danielle Godwin, of Chattanooga, TN, dies in a house fire. According to Detective Alan Miles, this was because of a very ‘rigged’ meth lab being cooked with some form of kerosene. Kourtney was found on the floor, with her cause of death listed as ‘smoke inhalation’. (UPDATE: House fire victim identified) http://www.chattanoogan.com/2014/11...

⦁ March 16, 2015 - According to Montana and Maria Stephens (Noah's half sister and step mother), Janice Davis came to the Stephens home frantic looking for Noah. Janice was actively searching for Noah so much, that she had to be asked to slow down. Janice being very ill with C.O.P.D. and on a lot of medication, combined with the panic of having a missing son, caused several panic attack episodes like this to occur.

⦁ May 23, 2015 - 9:46am, Noah Davis's mother, Janice Davis, sends Noah messages that were claimed by the Sheriff’s department to be ‘read’. These messages were simply Janice trying to convince Noah to come and see her, while under and on deep medication as an admitted patient.

⦁ July 9, 2015 - Joshua Wright goes down to the Sheriff’s Office to put in an open record request on Noah’s case. Frustrated at the lack of contact with the Sheriff’s Office and the family. Joshua then meets with LT. Freddie Roden, on the spot, after requesting to speak with Alan Miles. (As just like all attempts to meet up until that point, Detective Miles was ‘not available at that time.’) Joshua Wright then demands respectfully to see the supervisor of Detective Miles, and is successful with that request. Lt. Freddie Roden welcomes Joshua back to his office, to discuss the investigation, and lack of communication, in regards to his missing brother, Noah Davis. Lt. Roden proceeded to explain why there were no replies back to any emails so far, or any talks to the family in anyway, by saying and explaining that they ‘had just been busy’. While discussing this matter, Lt. Roden promises to speak with Alan Miles about improving his correspondence abilities, and while there in person, Lt. Roden pulled up some search pages, and showed me his search at that time. Also, sharing Noah as a missing person on Facebook was requested by Joshua Wright, and Lt. Roden said he would ‘get that done’. Later on, when this report was picked up a couple days later, it was seen that Lt. Roden had added onto the ‘narrative’ on the case file, the activities from his meeting the other day, and that was the only change on the whole file from where the case had initially began.

⦁ July 10, 2015 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "Audio recorded from the LIVE 'Sheriff's Talk' broadcast" https://youtu.be/f1mZiQh9Xr0 Sheriff Sisk: Go ahead caller..

Janice Davis: Yes sir, my name is Janice Davis I’m Noah Davis’ Mother, did you have a chance to say anything about him?

Sheriff Sisk: No I did not, not tonight ma’am I’m sorry.

Janice Davis: Oh ok, that’s ok,

Sheriff Sisk: Umm K

Janice Davis: I was just calling to check.

Sheriff Sisk: Alrighty.

Janice Davis: Thank you sir.

Sheriff Sisk: Alright Your welcome.

⦁ July 17, 2015 at 11:44 AM -

Freddie Roden <freddie.roden@catoosa.com>

To: Josh Wright <sortwright@gmail.com>

I talked to Detective Miles and when the initial report was filed they did put him on Facebook and we got no leads from Facebook as to where he might be. With active warrants on him it leads us to believe that he is doing a real good job avoiding law enforcement. I ask Detective Miles to come by and explain to your mom what we have done. I don't know if he has been by there yet or not. I will tell you it has been a busy week for us with a lot going on. Lt. Freddie Roden ⦁ July 17, 2015 - Lt. Freddie Roden requested as per their prior discussion on ‘sharing on Facebook’ Noah’s photos and information to be posted on the Catoosa County Sheriff's Office Facebook page, but unfortunately he is not listed as MISSING, but as WANTED. (As Noah had been, and still to present day, does have an active warrant. Thus, this being their requesting information on a fugitive, literally. As well as in appearance of obviously the Sheriff’s Office seeking a fugitive, and NOT A MISSING PERSON.
1. https://www.facebook.com/CatoosaCountySheriffsOffice/posts/800834756680491 2. https://imgur.com/a/dPoVN

⦁ Jul 17, 2015 at 1:37 - The FIRST correspondence occurs from Alan Miles BECAUSE OF, the meeting prior with Lt. Roden. This was in an email, only saying the following:

to: Joshua Wright <sortwright@gmail.com>

date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Re: Reference Noah Davis

‘Mr. Wright Mr. Davis is listed in the national database as wanted on the outstanding warrant for him. Also, at the time of the initial reporting that he was missing I met several times with his mother, you and other members of his family and chased every lead that became available on his possible location with no success. At that time we also posted his information on Facebook as wanted and the only information received from that posting was people saying they knew him or went to school with him but no leads were obtained on his possible location. I will again pull his photograph and information and post that again to see if we get any results. However, understand he knows he is wanted and has been hiding because of that. s his family has told me on many occasions he knows this and they have contacted his known friends etc and have also had no success in locating his location thus telling us he doesn't want to be found. Thank you, Detective Alan Miles Catoosa County Sheriff's Office 706-935-2424’

⦁ August 7, 2015 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "A Few More Questions for 'Sheriff's Talk' Regarding Noah" https://youtu.be/KuZz0ap8Y3c

Joshua Wright: Good afternoon Sheriff how are you?

Sheriff Sisk: We’re good how are you?

Joshua Wright: Im doing well. My name is Joshua Wright, you know who I am I actually met you recently. Umm I was wanting to ask a couple of questions that I had real quick. I had my Brother on my brain.

Sheriff Sisk: Umm k.

Joshua Wright: Uh, I was wondering with this type of a situation typically Im actually not that familiar with how this stuff works... with say .. him, Noah Brandon Davis of course. And his miss...him and the warrant that he actually has also..

Sheriff Sisk: Right. Joshua Wright: ...and how is that typically, when you file for him being missing. How is that typically approached as if he is running from the warrant or if he is uh, ...like, I actually have to calm my Mother down alot because she gets concerns alot about people searching and stuff, and if their even trying? And stuff like that, because of the fact she thinks that he wont be searched for because of his warrant.

Sheriff Sisk: Right. Now he uh, he is searched for but actually it even benefits some with the warrant. And that he is entered in the national computers uh as both wanted and missing. So you know if there is any contact with him by any law enforcement agency, or even could be with customs or anything like that, then uh he’ll pop up and we’ll be notified.

Joshua Wright: And uh, one last question attached to this. Is uh, we have a pretty good area attached to our property there at our address, maybe if your familiar I cant remember if you’ve been by, but uh like cadaver dogs situations and how, having bodies searched for by you know these dogs. I seen a dog on there 3 weeks ago by the way and it was awesome. Do we have any cadaver dogs, or are they the same animals?

Sheriff Sisk: No our dogs arent trained as cadaver dogs, its a special type of training. If we had to do that we’d have to call some from out of the area.

Joshua Wright: How would I, advice I guess, Im wanting to have the property and the woods searched pretty thoroughly for good reason of course, how would I go about looking that up? Or trying to get that kind of help..

Sheriff Sisk: Umm I mean uh part of the reason why none of that none of thats been searched is just we dont have any information that would...

Joshua Wright: Oh no Im asking on doing it my own self, and not having it done... for my own intuition and having it done..

Sheriff Sisk: The biggest thing would be, would be maybe to look on the tax map, or google earth, or anything get a good aerial view of it, and try to section it off and cut it up into small sections, as best you can, try to search the small sections...

Joshua Wright: The 8 yr old I have with me Im really comfortable with me finding, the fact that I have my child with me most of the time, is the reason why I get really hindered in doing that...so I’d

Sheriff Sisk: Take you some flagging material out or something and flag areas that you get to, that way that you know youve covered those areas.

Sheriff Wilson: Alright, we’ve run out of time.

Joshua Wright: Ok thanks guys

Sheriff Sisk: Thanks Josh.

⦁ January 30, 2017 at 11:03am -

Alan Miles <alan.miles@catoosa.com>

To: WhereIs Noah <whereisnoahdavis@gmail.com>

So you are aware. I have located her calls to that number. There are 295 calls that average 15 minutes each so there are 73.75 hours of recordings I will have to listen to. It will get done but not quickly. Just wanted you to be aware so you wouldn't expect immediate results.

⦁ February 6, 2017 - Kellie Guffey creates a , for the search and all that pertains to it. 1. https://www..com/WhereIsNoahDavis 2. https://www..com/profile/whereis-noahdavis-ngq47 3. https://imgur.com/a/qqv36

⦁ February 7, 2017 at 9:28am -

Still listening to telephone calls to make sure I've covered them all but I found one call where Noah is mentioned. It is toward the end of the 15 minute call and total of it is less than 1 minute of the conversation. Noah's name is mentioned and it is said "you better quit talking about that if it's just rumor because you know they jump all over anyone who mentions his name" and nothing else is said. I'm still going to follow up and try to do an interview to see what was heard and from who and listen to the rest of the telephone calls to be sure.

⦁ February 7, 2017 at 2:21pm -

Review complete and did 2 interviews with them. No new information from the interviews than what we have heard in the jail rumor mill before. No specific information just mention of Ghost Face possibly being involved. Will keep you advised if I turn up more as I continue.

⦁ March 2, 2017 - Joshua Wright posted video "For Over Three Years Now" https://youtu.be/4exeZY0NDLQ

⦁ March 16, 2017 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "This is almost becoming an annual 'thing'." https://youtu.be/DNUHVeyAMuw

⦁ March 24, 2017 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "Guts Over Fear (Thoughts Remixed)" https://youtu.be/7LAmcXLtdW0

⦁ March 28, 2017 - Joshua Wright gives an interview to East Ridge News Online http://www.eastridgenewsonline.com/he-was-my-brother-he-was-a-human-being/

⦁ March 28, 2017 at 5:32pm -

Current leads I am following do not lead me to suspect those remains would be Noah Josh. If something happens otherwise I will of course contact you.

⦁ August 24, 2017 at 7:08pm -

I got the records thanks. Only note was one tooth extraction but all will be added. I understand you also have heard rumors or speculation that bodies are in ponds around Gage Weldon property. I also heard that a few months ago but no specifics. It is being noted and looked in to.

If you have anyone specific with information I would like their contact information so I can back trace where the information started. It originally surfaced for me when we arrested Gage on federal charges.

⦁ Aug 25, 2017 at 5:04pm -

It's interesting but nothing solid to go on that is credible and enough to have probable cause for a search warrant for the property or the 2 lakes on the property.

Josh you need to be aware the story we heard 6 months ago was about 3 people and a vehicle being put n the water by possibly the cartel. Gage has signed a plea agreement with the feds and has proffered and no information was gained to validate that story. He is awaiting sentencing and will be brought back to Catoosa to adjudicate his 3 cases here.

Right now the story is flying around the jail about bodies n the lakes and Noah's name didn't become part of it for several months until it hit our jail.

That's why I want to do interviews etc with anyone who says it. ⦁ Aug 25, 2017 at 5:05pm - Alan Miles <alan.miles@catoosa.com> To: WhereIs Noah <whereisnoahdavis@gmail.com>

But to be honest with you the original version is out of town people and no mention of Noah ⦁ October 23, 2017 at 5:15pm - Alan Miles <alan.miles@catoosa.com> To: WhereIs Noah <whereisnoahdavis@gmail.com>

The process of identification of unidentified remains is the same for most of all agencies. Remains are processed for identification through dental records, clothing, tattoos and or birth marks and DNA.

The information concerning missing persons such as Noah are entered not only into NAMUS but also a national law enforcement database in Noah's case NCIC and VICAP. NCIC and VICAP are maintained by the FBI and are cross referenced every time the results of such testing is entered into a medical examiner or crime laboratory database.

This being the case the system will not only notify that agency but also me in each database of any matches that become known anywhere in the United States and also some foreign countries where we have a presence with Interpol.

I log into NAMUS regularly to look at any unidentified persons information just in case the tests are in process and a match has not occurred yet.

I look forward to talking to him but as of yet I have received no notification of any similarities or matches from any unidentified persons anywhere matching any information we have uploaded on Noah. And as I have mentioned to you before there is information available to medical examiners and law enforcement that is not available or visible to the general public or family.

Thanks for the heads up on the call.

⦁ September 1, 2017 - Joshua Wright starts a fundraiser online to assist with the expenses that this search has begun to occur, and to try and raise up money for an actual reward, as the Sheriff’s Office refused to assist on getting one. https://www.facebook.com/donate/114727889237782/

⦁ September 13, 2017 - Lt. Freddie Roden ‘resigns’ from his position at the Sheriff’s Office, and is obviously no longer the Lead Detective over Noah’s case. The former Lt. Roden had been sleeping with a witness, the Mother of a Child Molestation victim, and he himself also is a married individual. This incident, showed everyone for the first time in quite a while, just how low that even a Detective (much less THE LEAD Detective, or a public servant for that matter) here in our area, could, would, and had gone. Lt. Roden was not the only Detective who ‘resigned’ during this major scandal. http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/breakingnews/story/2017/sep/13/timeline-raises-questions-catoosa-county-detective-resignations/448876/

⦁ October 29, 2017 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "Cover Video for FB page" https://youtu.be/ybi3hY0HYSk

⦁ November 24, 2017 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video via Joshua Wright, of a live stream on Black Friday, handing out several fliers. (over 1,000 given out, over a 3 hour period of time, at 4 locations locally) "Live FB video handing out missing person flyers" https://youtu.be/8HEJVVeOfc0

⦁ December 14, 2017 - Where Is Noah Davis posts a video "1,235 Days and STILL NO Press Release! (Cayley calls in)" https://youtu.be/Lhl36J8JQcU

⦁ January 17, 2018 - A Crime Stoppers story runs on WRCB. Finally there is a reward being offered of $1000.00 People with information may call Crimestoppers at 423-698-3333

I would like proof of the information on the Facebook enthusiast timeline. That timeline was very confusing and had a lot of information that isn’t pertinent to the case. It is strongly implied that Noah’s brother killed him, even though there is no evidence to prove this, in fact there is information that directly, exonerates him, with factual proof on the brother’s page. I would like to know who the Admins are on the “Facebook enthusiasts” page. Do they have any “real” sleuthing skills. There timeline comes across as a gossip, evil, angry hit piece. I hope the focus can turn back to finding Noah. This is shameful and that group should take theirwas right, this group has blinders on and are desperately trying to pin this on the brother...

That's just tacky. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back