Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCGRAD
OK, I like where you're head is. Can't believe everything the sheriff's office tells you. So you're saying, he may have been accosted at Walmart and killed shortly after and then transported by boat? Hmm, thing is allegedly his neighbors stated he was in the yard working that day until around 3. But they could be mistaken, eyewitnesses usually are.
And the reason they never found a bike is because there never was a bike.
Then why would the sheriff's office state the cell pings tracked him from Walmart to home then back to 2-mile bridge?? So freaking stupid with disinformation put out sometimes by LE
I don't remember exactly what the neighbor said, I thought he got home around 3 and he worked outside and said he never saw anything. That's how they originally said that whatever happened to him, abduction, it happened before 3 or else the neighbor would have seen something.

Altercation at a location not the garage and then scene staged back at the garage. This is what I’ve always thought and it accounts for the one thing I couldn’t figure out and that is how/why anticoagulant was in his blood. If someone involved in his disappearance had easy access to blood drawing supplies I think they could have filled a couple of vials up at the second location and returned to garage to set the scene. The dowel does still,give me pause because it didn’t look big enough to truly hurt someone. But maybe it was at second location already and MC reached out and grabbed it after being injured, the assailants took it back to garage to set stage.

I just don’t see how suicide could have been hidden so well. I feel like his body would have shown up by now.
Maybe that explains why BC turned her phone off. So it wouldn't show she was there at the garage.

About the $100K in the garage. Why did BC have to declare him dead and sell his truck cuz she couldn't make the payments, or cancel cell phones if she had $100k at her disposal in cash? Was the money confiscated as part of the investigation?

I am sorry, but anyone who can keep $1000 cash in their glove box and $100,000 in a box in the workshop should not have a problem paying their cell phone account.

Why not ask JC2 to give her money each month to cover his bill? Isn't he 30ish? How many 30 year old men let their parents still pay for their cell phone?

What if MC tried to call JC2? I do not believe the reason BC turned the phones off because she couldn't afford them. There is a snake in the grass here somewhere.

I don't remember exactly what the neighbor said, I thought he got home around 3 and worked outside and said he never saw anything. That's how they originally said that whatever happened to him, abduction, it happened before 3 or else the neighbor would have seen something.
OCGRAD
I stand corrected. Yes it was the neighbor who worked out in his yard at 3pm. I misunderstood the article I read.

I am sorry, but anyone who can keep $1000 cash in their glove box and $100,000 in a box in the workshop should not have a problem paying their cell phone account.

Why not ask JC2 to give her money each month to cover his bill? Isn't he 30ish? How many 30 year old men let their parents still pay for their cell phone?

What if MC tried to call JC2? I do not believe the reason BC turned the phones off because she couldn't afford them. There is a snake in the grass here somewhere.
The VI said he wanted to pay his share of it. Apparently he tried to do so but she had it cancelled. He lost his number and everything. Less than 2 weeks after his father went missing.

It's all staged IMO and very poorly. Blood and weapon in garage like someone attacked him but then suddenly, with some sort of wound that caused perfect round blood splatter that may have come from a syringe, he road his bike dozens of miles because he was depressed and committed suicide after making sure to pick up some mascara at Walmart. It sounds like a comedy of errors but it's not funny because this poor man went missing and I'm sure his children and grandchildren agonize about what happened to him.

I don't remember exactly what the neighbor said, I thought he got home around 3 and he worked outside and said he never saw anything. That's how they originally said that whatever happened to him, abduction, it happened before 3 or else the neighbor would have seen something.
Maybe they were the ones that used the culvert that the dogs hit on

My phone keeps crashing, maybe the neighbors didn’t see anyone because they used the culvert to leave
Sorry about your phone, that is annoying isn't it.
What do you mean by using the culvert. Tell us more of what you're thinking. I have had a hard time figuring out how that culvert figured in.

What do you mean by using the culvert. Tell us more of what you're thinking. I have had a hard time figuring out how that culvert figured in.
I think what cooksheila is referring to is the bloodhounds tracked MC scent from the garage to the culvert across the street then lost the scent

The dogs originally hit on a culvert outside of the shop that went under the road from MCs house to a property with a pond and woods. The SIL stayed th ex culvert was big enough for someone to walk through unseen so maybe who ever drove the truck back and staged the scene left via the culvert and maybe they had MCs scent on them

I think what cooksheila is referring to is the bloodhounds tracked MC scent from the garage to the culvert across the street then lost the scent
I have had a hard time imagining how that culvert fit in. I thought maybe the left over blood may have been dumped there. And I thought maybe some was dumped there just to lead the trail to a dead end. I don't know about him being in there. I think it was just his blood.
Klein said the dogs didn't find any after about 10 ft from the door but SM said all 4 dogs hit that culvert and SIL said they hit it hard.
Since it is right out on the road it's hard to imagine what happened there. I saw a note from the VI on page 1 where someone asked her about a pickup that was parked down the road, supposedly some guys fishing. She said the SO found them and they didn't see anything. I wondered if they were parked there at the culvert. They must have been parked within site of the house/shop or else why would they be asked. Seems like an odd place for people to be fishing but it didn't seem like anyone thought it was a big deal.

The dogs originally hit on a culvert outside of the shop that went under the road from MCs house to a property with a pond and woods. The SIL stayed th ex culvert was big enough for someone to walk through unseen so maybe who ever drove the truck back and staged the scene left via the culvert and maybe they had MCs scent on them
Oh i think that must be a different culvert than I thought!

SO with the theory MC never came back from Walmart and someone had to stage the house and shop, they would have to place Walmart bag maybe
Maybe not, place his keys, wallet, hat maybe maybe not, lock shop etc or BC could have done when she came home. But definitely they would have to drive truck back and place blood and fowl rod

SO with the theory MC never came back from Walmart and someone had to stage the house and shop, they would have to place Walmart bag maybe
Maybe not, place his keys, wallet, hat maybe maybe not, lock shop etc or BC could have done when she came home. But definitely they would have to drive truck back and place blood and fowl rod
You know, we had questions from the beginning about the position of the truck drivers seat and it was kind of not fully settled, if I remember. Funny that all thise questions still seem pertinent. And should have been fully investigated!

Websleuthers should have a checklist of things to be checked by family from the beginning, to make sure to alert law enforcement if anything is different. I used to do substance abuse assessments and everytime we start talking about these details, it reminds me of that. A long list of things to circle yes or no and that may be important later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks