Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am just horrified. One of the kids mums have just told me Trent and Joshua have attended a Brisbane young kids dance comp this weekend. I would of thought TT would of been on the sex offender register? They did not have anything to do with the comp. Just attended. Glad my daughter is older now. Just shocked at the justice in this country

Well I am just horrified. One of the kids mums have just told me Trent and Joshua have attended a Brisbane young kids dance comp this weekend. I would of thought TT would of been on the sex offender register? They did not have anything to do with the comp. Just attended. Glad my daughter is older now. Just shocked at the justice in this country

Does she know it was them for sure?

Category: | The Courier Mail

IF TIAHLEIGH Palmer had not been murdered by her foster father Rick Thorburn, the young cheerleader would have likely competed at the weekend’s Winterfest Cheer and Dance Championships.

Instead, parents of the 12-year-old victim’s dance friends were stunned to see her former foster brothers, Trent and Joshua, sitting in the audience.

C
Category: | The Courier Mail

IF TIAHLEIGH Palmer had not been murdered by her foster father Rick Thorburn, the young cheerleader would have likely competed at the weekend’s Winterfest Cheer and Dance Championships.

Instead, parents of the 12-year-old victim’s dance friends were stunned to see her former foster brothers, Trent and Joshua, sitting in the audience.

Its behind a paywall should of screen shot it when I first got in. So many of the girls were upset yesterday when they knew they were there. Police were in attendance but could do nothing as they were not breaking any laws??? So Trent I guess is no on the sex offenders list???

C

Its behind a paywall should of screen shot it when I first got in. So many of the girls were upset yesterday when they knew they were there. Police were in attendance but could do nothing as they were not breaking any laws??? So Trent I guess is no on the sex offenders list???
If this was a private event, wouldn't the organisers have the right to eject them?

C

Why were police at a dance contest? Is that what usually occurs? Were they called because the creeps were there?

Outrage as murdered schoolgirl's foster brothers attend dance event
The foster brothers of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer have outraged parents by attending a children's dance event.

Trent and Joshua Thorburn were spotted at a cheerleading and dance competition at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre over the weekend.
Outrage as Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brothers attend dance event

Outrage as murdered schoolgirl's foster brothers attend dance event
The foster brothers of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer have outraged parents by attending a children's dance event.

Trent and Joshua Thorburn were spotted at a cheerleading and dance competition at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre over the weekend.
Outrage as Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brothers attend dance event

This revolts me. As her Biological parent Or someone who loved this girl I can’t imagine how furious and sick this would make me feel. I’m sickened just as empathetic onlooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong