CA - Malibu Creek State Park Shooting, Tristan Beaudette, 35, 22 June 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just throwing it out there, that's what we do here. I'm not saying it's absolute or betting my house on it. Many other theories were already posted, so I merely posted a different possibility. I could be just as suspicious about the other adult family member he was camping with.

True. I'm worried about victim blaming though. I think we have to be cautious about that. Especially so early on.

The victim was inside a tent with his 2- and 4-year-old daughters when he was shot in his upper torso, L.A. County Sheriff's Department Lt. Rodney Moore told KTLA .

Deputies responded to a call about shots fired around 4:44 a.m. on Friday, the lieutenant added.

While the victim was pronounced dead at the scene, officers found the girls without any injuries, Moore said.
Father Fatally Shot While Camping With Daughters at Malibu Creek State Park ID’d
So sad. This has to be a very much targeted murder and his tent was chosen. Does the wife have a strong alibi? JMO

What is the surrounding area of this park like? Residential? If so, is it a good neighborhood, bad neighborhood?

Any gang activity that takes place nearby?

Great area . Think "Malibu." not many can afford to live anywhere near there . The only riff raff would be like us common folk, visiting the campground .Very rural in the campground and surrounding area .It is state owned land . The old MASH set is near there.
Eta, I grew up not far from there.

Ok, bird shot doesn't travel that far. Imo this would have been within 20 feet.
A wildlife biologist hiking the Backbone Trail and sleeping overnight in a hammock in Tapia Park, just south of Malibu Creek State Park, was hit by bird shot from a shotgun on Nov. 3, 2016.

James Rogers told The Times that he needed surgery to remove the many pellets that struck him.

“I heard a loud bang and then felt a burning sensation in my arm and fell to the ground,” he said. “Before I could look at my wound I did a quick check of the perimeter and I saw nothing.”

Malibu campground where father fatally shot is closed down as safety precaution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member