GUILTY CO - Madelaine Loh, 27, Delta County, 19 Jun 2018 *arrest*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search For Missing Hotchkiss Woman

Madelaine Loh, 27, was last seen on June 19th. Her mother reported her missing on Sunday after she was unable to contact her daughter, according to Delta County Undersheriff Mark Taylor.
8FDFF3D6-8C93-42E7-8D11-CE3405C789F2.jpeg
Loh's dog was found wondering on Highway 50 on Wednesday, about a mile from the Mesa and Delta County border.

Her car also was not at her home. It is a blue Jeep Renegade, Colorado license plate OSC-909.

The Daily Sentinel of Grand Junction

Lots of pictures of her dog on her Facebook page, him being picked up on the hwy doesn’t sit well with me. IMO She didn’t dump him. He was picked up north of Delta from the looks of it based on county borders. Google maps shows taking hwy 50 to pick up I70, take that to I15 and takes you right into Vegas.

It may be of note, it also looks like she was employed in the marijuana industry in Colorado, based on her pictures about harvest time and loving her job.

Initially I wasn’t thinking she had an accident and her dog escaped but she didn’t. That doesn’t explain Bf phone in Vegas though. IMO either something went down with the BF and he ditched town and dumped the dog on the way to Vegas or they both got tangled up in something bad and the perps dumped the dog.

No flags to me on his Facebook page (figured I could mention it because he’s missing too.).

I do see from his page the dog had gone missing August 13, 2017 for a bit.

Hopefully they were camping, the dog wondered away and they are both out looking for it (doesn’t explain phone in Vegas though).

Last edited:
“There is some circumstance surrounding this that rises to the level of some concern. We are trying to follow those leads,” Taylor said.

Loh is described at a white female, 5-feet-5, 120 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair. Macias is described as a Hispanic male, 5-feet-8, 125 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.

DCSO: Concern for missing man, woman

They are both on the smaller size. Him especially. Weighing only 125 lbs? Does he have an illness or is that his regular weight?
I wonder if that dog is a Blue Heeler? We used to have one. They are herding dogs. Ours was always running off and getting into fights with wild animals. Easily distracted. I just mention it, because I don't think it would be strange for the dog to separate from people because of this.

The Millard County, Utah Sheriff’s Office found Loh's body Wednesday afternoon. Delta County and CBI investigators have been sent to Utah to assist with the investigation.

Macias-Moreno was arrested and charged with first-degree murder. The Sheriff’s Office statement said the investigation is being handled by Delta County Sheriff’s Office and the Colorado Bureau of Investigations.

Investigators: Hotchkiss man admits to killing woman

Police: Missing Hotchkiss woman murdered
Colorado Bureau of Investigation records show him being held on suspicion of first-degree murder after deliberation; second-degree kidnapping; reckless endangerment; abuse of a corpse; aggravated motor vehicle theft; illegal use of credit cards; fraud; concealing death; and a charge listed as a "morals decency crime."
The Delta County Sheriff's Office has only identified Macias-Moreno as a friend of Loh's; however, state records show his homicide, kidnapping and reckless endangerment charges are listed as acts of domestic violence, implying a relationship.
"It's totally bizarre. They had both been working here for a long time. I liked them both," she said. "I can't believe that he would do this."
According to state records, Macias-Moreno's criminal history included multiple allegations of domestic violence. He received a deferred sentence for a 2013 charge of property damage as domestic violence in Rifle, and was convicted of harassment in 2015 in Rifle.

"She'll be missed and loved forever by everybody." Madelaine Loh's mother shares the giving spirit of her daughter
A well-traveled, well-educated, fun loving woman who was always willing to give someone a second chance. That’s how Madeline Loh’s mother, Helen describes her daughter.
In a phone conversation with KKCO 11 News Madeline Loh’s mom explained her daughter was trying to get out of a relationship with her boyfriend, Edgar Macias-Moreno.
“This person came into her life and because she was so kind, and gave everybody a chance, she just gave the wrong person this time… she just gave a chance to the wrong person this time” Helen Loh said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back