Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

confused here are they serious ... he does even just by neglect and not ensuring she was safe:mad:

MAJOR APOLOGIES to everyone for my error in reporting the above

CORRECTION:
ED was told about the 'find' when she was at Hickory PD this afternoon . She is shattered but was expecting it. Hickory PD have not officially said they are human remains as they are waiting for scientific confirmation.

Here's the vid, under the title: Zahra Baker remains 'found' (1:18)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/

Aww bless her, my feeling reading this is I'd want to give her a big Cwtch and tell her I was sorry.. Tears again.. X

---------------------------
I must say I have followed this case more on tv. than the forum as I have been sick.I am so sorry for this woman.Forgive anything she has said or done off key.I am sure she is half out of her mind.Those are no doubt her childs bones and she is full of grief beyond belief.I pray they find as much as they can of Zahra cremate her and send her home with her mum.They knnow by now if the first bone belonged to her.I pray whichever one/or both pay for this with their lives.Emily has my deepest sympathy.I like many here have an idea of the pain she is going through.Mine died in my arms, she didnt even know hers had died.If I could help her I would.God Bless Little Angel Girl and mum.:praying:

If it were me and I coouldnt afford the trip I'd take help from anyone to be with my child.

Heartfelt post..
I'm also sorry for your loss..x

This is from Nancy Grace's show this evening. According to John Miller, editor of the Hickory Daily Record, local media does not know where ED is (in NC). Nancy mentioned her being here, and speculated Australian media had paid for her trip to the U.S. No link, however, a transcript of the show should be available online later. :)

I'm so glad ED got over to the USA I hoped it comforted her to see the love and kindness from the community, it broke my heart to see her by the memorial tree..x

eskit0.jpg

So sad.

Notes: They took a DNA sample from mom. Said DNA results should be back Tuesday.
They only told her "evidence" but she said she could tell from their tone and their manner what they found.

Aww bless her,mothers intuition, the best there is..x

That's a lovely thought...

Did they do it,do you know?..x

-------------------
One who always helps is the Salvation Army.Many churches will aid people.I am Lutheran and mine is always aiding people.They would no doubt find a place/pay for a room for her.I wish I lived close I'd take her in.

Your so kind,there's so many kind comments in this forum for ED, its so comforting to read she had a good support network... X

Diffe
---------------
I will go out on a limb and say I hope/think Zahras mum will take her home.
As for AB.,he aint goin' nowhere for a long time! I hope the two of them AB. and EL B. rot in h*ll.I believe they are in this together.Gramma should be able to visit Zahras grave.:angel:[/QUOT

What a shocker of the outcome, let down by the one who was trusted to look after her...so so sad..x

I hope Zahra's little dance friend, Jonathan, gets to meet ED and tell her about their friendship. I hope the family in AU give any pictures of Zahra to her so she can put them in her album so she can see Zahra grow up through the pictures. jmo

Loved reading your comments,

Did Jonathan receive Zarah's letter she wrote him,I do hope so,just so he knows she never forgot him..
I hope he keeps in touch with ED as well.x

Last edited:
Zahra's biological mom in Hickory

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Bakers-biological-mom-in-Hickory-107371348.html

HICKORY, N.C. -- When Eddie Mitchell saw a woman with a camera crew kneeling outside the makeshift memorial at the Baker's home on 21st Street Ave. NW across the street from his, he didn't know what to expect.

When he walked over to speak with her, he says it was unnerving to see her face. "When she got up and turned, it was like looking at Zahra," he said.

"She was so emotional about the whole thing and she just said to tell the people that she's very, very grateful," Mitchell said.

More at link

Words could not express how I felt,when I read about that..x

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member