TX - Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, 29, still missing, Houston, 21 June 2018 *Erik Arceneaux arrest in 2023*

Rodnester

Reaction score
Her name is Jimenez-Rodriguez
36137019_2036975889676826_7343212973038501888_o.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cl...mily-concerned-about-woman-last-seen-thursday

She didn't show up for work and her truck was found about three miles away from where she was last seen.

Jiminez-Rodriguez is described as being about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighing about 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 713-884-3131.

From that article.
Samuel Milledge said Rodriquez never showed up to work at his law firm Thursday morning but sent text messages saying she was running late and then another saying she was turning back get her daughter from the babysitter.

“There was a text message reported to be from her but it didn’t seem like her,” Milledge said. “And again in doing further investigation we checked with the babysitter. The babysitter said she never called and told Maria to come pick her daughter up.”
[\QUOTE]

Going to try posting some pictures of where she was last seen and her destination. I blew up the last seen location to show couple of the routes she could have taken.

Attachments

• D4AEC387-0DB9-48DE-AA20-4B9B9C9A1CB6.png
    D4AEC387-0DB9-48DE-AA20-4B9B9C9A1CB6.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 32
  • A3233033-B2F8-458F-9719-3DDB456C3E55.png
    A3233033-B2F8-458F-9719-3DDB456C3E55.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 26
EquuSearch launches hunt for missing Houston woman
On Sunday morning, search crews began scouring northeast Houston for the missing woman. EquuSearch put out a call for help searching by foot and ATV, coordinating efforts from a command center set up in the parking lot of Texas Truck Parts and Tires on Wallisville.

Houston woman hasn't been seen since dropping daughter off at babysitter's

Houston woman hasn't been seen since dropping daughter off at babysitter's

(Via KHOU 11)

Looks like her car was found at Wayside and Wallisville. Who ever it was texted her employer that she was returning to the babysitter if it wasn’t her texting. I haven’t seen any mention of her phone was in the car when it was found. Just a weird case, I can’t connect the dots.

This article has lots of info I hadn’t read before since the search. She texted saying she was being followed. I wonder if she stopped by a bank. There has been a bit of that around, getting followed from the bank and then getting robbed.

I’ll be curious if they have pulled her phone records. With that article it makes it sound like it was an excuse to be late.

Four days after a Houston woman vanished on her way to work, Texas EquuSearch teams continued scouring the area for clues to her whereabouts.
More than 70 volunteers on Sunday combed northeast Houston near the area where her truck was found two days before.
On Monday, a smaller crew headed out to continue their efforts, EquuSearch founder and director Tim Miller said.
The nonprofit search and rescue group plans to resume its hunt Tuesday, this time with a bigger cadre of volunteers, Miller said.

Search for missing Houston mother continues

https://nypost.com/2018/06/27/missing-mom-sent-law-firm-colleague-mysterious-texts-cops/

A search is underway for a Texas mom who vanished after she sent her law firm colleague a series of puzzling texts, according to officials.
View attachment 137021
Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, 29, was last seen Thursday morning dropping off her 3-year-old daughter at a babysitter’s home in Houston, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Police said she briefly returned home to get her gym bag and purse before going to her paralegal job.

The mom, however, reportedly never showed up at the office but sent a colleague several confusing messages.

[...]

“The message said that two Hispanic males were following her in a vehicle,” her sister Gloria Jimenez told the Houston Chronicle. “And that was the last text.”

Her sister said she doesn’t believe that the texts were from Maria.

[...]

Texas Missing Persons Clearhouse Online Bulletin
Missing Person Details
M6-25-20182-53-41PM-0.jpg

Date Picture Updated: 6/25/2018

Name: Maria Elena Rodriguez
AKA:
Case Number: M1806011
Case Type: Other

Height: 5' 03"
Date of Birth: 10/30/1988
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White

Weight: 115 lbs.
Age Missing: 29
Hair Color: Brown
Sex: Female

Last Seen in: Houston (Harris)
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Last Seen on: 06/21/2018

Circumstances: Ms. Jimenez-Rodriguez was last seen approximately 8:00 AM Thursday, in the 6900 block of Texarkana Street in Houston. Her destination is unknown.

These 22 missing people were last seen in Houston

Last known text from her was to her brother who requested that she pick up a package at the Post Office. She replied that the Post Office was closed @ 8-8:30 am.

Her truck was found 6-8 blocks away. Neighbors said the truck did not appear there until sometime after 6:00 pm. Several texts were sent to her coworker later in the day saying that she was being followed by 2 Hispanic men in a red pickup truck. No call to 911 was made. One text to her coworker stated that she was going back to pickup her child and referred to her child using a nickname. Her family says that Maria has never referred to her daughter using that nickname.

This is very odd. It makes me think she knew the person who did something to her. They knew who to text (boss) they new her schedule ( babysitter) I think this is someone very close to her. IMO. I wonder if they are able to ping the phone where those texts came from?

Soon after leaving her home, she allegedly texted a co-worker saying that she would be late. She later followed up saying she needed to pick up her daughter, who wasn’t feeling well, from the babysitter.

In the next message, Jimenez-Rodriguez told the colleague she planned to still come to the office.

Police said the firm didn’t hear from her again until hours later. “The message said that two Hispanic males were following her in a vehicle,” her sister said. “And that was the last text.”

Her sister said she doesn’t believe that the texts were from Maria.

The babysitter reportedly never spoke to the missing mom after she dropped off her daughter.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/27/missing-mom-sent-law-firm-colleague-mysterious-texts-cops/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back