Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t the LE have fingerprints on the weapon used
WELL id assume JH Would have fingerprints on his own weapons… My curiosity would then be can the age a fingerprint? That said I cannot imagine that he would perfectly be able to place that weapon against her for head and blow it off the way that she did. I am an EMT but I am not a crime scene Investigator so I am not positive that I’m wrong or right LOL this is all my opinion.

Could EG’s bruising happen after her suicide? Idk
As I described above you have to have blood pressure in order to bruise being that the brain controls the heart as soon as the brain was out of her body in such a manner that it ended her heart rate she could not be bruising after the fact

He said on NG that he didn't know that was the reason she didn't have custody of the boys. He said something like she claimed that there was violence in the home and she had to get out, something along those lines. We only have his word for that but I wouldn't put it past her to not tell him the truth. It seems like her modus operandi to keep a lot of secrets from people where she's scared the secret will make her look bad...culminating with lying about Lucas going missing.
Well what's even stranger to me is that he didn't question why she left her children behind with her violent ex? I know JH isn't responsible for anything that happened in her past, but if this were my husband, and he left his children with a violent woman, you can bet that red flags would be flying up all over the place for me. Perhaps my nature is just too suspicious when it comes to things like this, but I just don't understand how he missed so many different "signs" that this woman was an evil and vile monster.

Well what's even stranger to me is that he didn't question why she left her children behind with her violent ex? I know JH isn't responsible for anything that happened in her past, but if this were my husband, and he left his children with a violent woman, you can bet that red flags would be flying up all over the place for me. Perhaps my nature is just too suspicious when it comes to things like this, but I just don't understand how he missed so many different "signs" that this woman was an evil and vile monster.
Yes exactly. Why couldn’t she have custody of her biological sons if in fact her ex was abusive? I would think she’s the abusive one. It was the other way around.

JH’s 911 call didn’t seem suspicious to me. We know from previous interviews that he has a flat affect to his voice. Also, let’s be honest, I’m sure he knew that everyone in Wichita knew that address and their names. I’d likely preface my statement first, too. I’m sure he looked in the garage before entering the house. He saw lights on from the outside. I’d damn well make sure I knew if any vehicles were there before I went in the house. I don’t think he’d been staying at the house. He’d been seen at events and the site with JO. Maybe he was staying with her. At any rate, IMO EG’s death and JH’s lack of culpability in her death have been explained. She committed suicide. He hasn’t been charged with anything. Story closed in my book. I’m tired of talking about EG. I’d prefer to focus on little Lucas.

JMO
Yea she most likely used the pregnancy story to get sympathy and that lie was going to eventually come out because she would never have a new baby coming.

This made me think back to the one court appearance where both of them were present and the decision was that MH would need to go elsewhere.

I struggle about that because it appeared to me he wasnt that upset about that.

Which then makes me wonder about his reaction to LH disappearance and how he stuck by EG even after finding out she hid him under a bridge.

I know everyone is different but his reactions have been unusual to me through the whole ordeal.
I hear you on all points- great post.

Place to report problems is the thread below - please do because the problems can't be addressed unless they are reported to admin and they know the scale of the issues and what devices people are using etc. Lots of keyboard/predictive text issues being reported.

Welcome To Websleuths # 2
I think my problems are mainly due to my very slow internet connection. I've recently moved to a very rural area and had to give up my amazing Google Fiber for the worst slowwwww and always going out service ever.

She got out around the 29th or 30th of May - I think? She was found dead early on June 8th. I could be wrong but I would think if those bruises occurred in jail they would be more yellow-green instead of the red and purple....?

I guess I'm wondering--and without entertaining specific theories--if she had any visitors of any kind within the 24 hours or so prior to her being found.

I'm wondering why she called her CE atty shortly before she died -- was it to get a clear view of what was to come? Or was it to clear her conscience by confessing to someone? Would she tell her attorney the truth? I'm wondering about this because of the whole kerfuffle in CE court about the lack of drug testing and the atty basically hinting that EG lied about smoking marijuana and that MH was never in danger. Is it possible she told her atty the truth? Could her atty's comments about "action or inaction regarding Lucas" be only about the disappearance/death/placement and nothing prior (claims of abuse, leaving him home alone)? She said there are only "a few people" on this planet who know -- who are they? She has to protect atty-client privilege, but she doesn't need to make up stuff either. She's suggesting that EG lost MH only because she was so afraid of telling the truth about Lucas -- as if she would still have MH if she'd told the truth from the beginning.

Oh I think she communicated with her attorney all along after the appointment.
My reasoning:

1. There may have been unfinished issues;

2. During the CE Case EG May have realized how invaluable her attorneys confidentiality could be to her;

3. They had discussed EGs chances she could get MH returned;

4. They may have discussed what EG had to do to reinstate visitation with her older boys;

5. EG May well have realized that she would likely be charged in Lucas death and hiding his body, obstruction or child abuse. Regardless once the court had appointed a private well experienced attorney, EG knew for certain she was going to need her for a few different matters;

6. EG had no one she could absolutely trust and I believe this attorney fit into that criteria.

I had to call 911 once for something not nearly as important and it is a very nerve racking thing to do. So I tend to keep that in mind as people do get very nervous.

JMO
A couple things I found strange on his 911 call is right at the beginning I almost thought I heard crying like maybe he was crying or trying to cry and then that stopped as soon as person on other line asked tough questions.

The other thing that struck me as strange was him knowing her car was in the garage. How would he know for sure unless he saw it in there before he found her.

Maybe he had to come through the garage to get into the home. Not sure but he seemed very positive her car was in there when asked about it on the 911 call.

My thinking on his demeanor during the call was that he was in shock at what he'd just seen and that as the dispatcher gave him questions to think about and that helped him focus on the questions, and that helped to calm him down. That is a way that I can sometimes be, that talking with someone in that way can help me calm down. I thought that might be the reason for some of the questions as they didn't all seem particularly pertinent to me?

He could have seen the car by going through the garage, but maybe he assumed that if she was there then her car would also be there?

I don't think so. I think she shot herself with the AR 15 and there was also a shotgun in the closet. LE stated it was an AR, not a shotgun, and JH says it was a rifle during the 911 call.

Thanks, I didn't pick up on the shotgun vs rifle thing so I thought it was one gun, and it helped me think that as he'd said on NG that she'd got the gun out of the closet with the case. But if everyone else heard him say shotgun in the closet and rifle at her feet then I accept that I misunderstood that and appreciate the explanation/corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt