FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Modsnipped>

Interesting re the comments about the EX.

Why would mrs kesse find it curious? Is it far from his house , or not his normal drinking establishment?

<modsnip>

The video you mention Truth is new to me , sounds interesting.

On a different theory, how did the gardeners dispose of garden waste at the apartment grounds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting re the comments about the EX.

Why would mrs kesse find it curious? Is it far from his house , or not his normal drinking establishment?
The Blue Martini was a "tony" sports bar at the time--new, popular, and expensive. In my opinion, it wasn't the kind of place where one would go to get "really, really drunk" on a Monday night. (It's rumored to have been about a half-hour drive).
<modsnip>

On a different theory, how did the gardeners dispose of garden waste at the apartment grounds?
An interesting question. Just a guess, but they probably load it up in their trucks and then take it to their business address where they mulch the grass clippings; and maybe have access to wood-chippers for making their own bark chips, etc.

i think he worked at mosaic he was a a stalker
That monday night after his shift ended, he went to jennifer's building waiting somewhere. His car was parked somewhere else in the complex.
when he saw jennifer's car, he made sure she is alone and he went to the apt opened the door and hide inside. He kidnapped jennifer after she was done talking on the phone.

She had gone on a cruise - most likely TSA at the port would have taken the pepper spray away from her unless it was in her checked luggage and they never did a random inspection of it. You cannot bring pepper spray with you beyond the security checkpoints.

something just came to my mind
the mace in the kitchen is a hint that it all happaned in the apt.
I read somewhere that jennifer took the mace out of the key chain before the trip.
I don't think she did it because
Jennifer didn't need the keys on the trip.
no reason for her to take the mace out of the key ring if she left it all st Robb's house.
But even if she did ,she would put it back on the key chain before she returned home .
jennifer would wanted to have the mace with her when coming back to her apt. she wss a safety person.
This is why i don't think she left the mace at her place before the trip.
she drove to Robb left her bruefcase , key chain and other things and when she returned from the trip took it vacm with her.
i think the predator was in the apt and he put the mace on the kitchen table or jennifer trued to use it agsinst him but he overpowered her took it and out it and left it in the kitchen as a hint for the police thst something terrible happanned.

With the day/time of the abduction being right when she got back from her trip, I just cannot help but get the feeling this was done by someone she knew very, very well - someone who got very angry with her for some reason: Maybe she had ended their relationship? Maybe someone wanted to get back with her and she said no? Maybe an ex was angry that she went for a romantic weekend with someone? Or maybe she had cheated and someone found out? The one discrepancy I've noticed was that many people say Jennifer never said 'I love you' to her then BF, while others said she did. Why would there be so many who claimed to have never heard her in this regard? I think the police need to go back and re-interview all the potential suspects - and this time have experienced FBI analysts conduct them...

His phone records were checked and he had multiple alibis. He was also dating and was married later that year.

<modsnip>

His phone records were checked and he had multiple alibis. He was also dating and was married later that year.
BBM - This is simply information put out on the internet by the podcast people who supposedly received it via a "conversation" with a "source" who wished to remain anonymous.

For me, that is not solid verification. ("Sources" can make statements that are not true. It happens).

She had gone on a cruise - most likely TSA at the port would have taken the pepper spray away from her unless it was in her checked luggage and they never did a random inspection of it. You cannot bring pepper spray with you beyond the security checkpoints.
jennifer didn't go on a cruise.
she and Robb were flying to st croix for vacation.
There was no need for Jennifer to hav her car key and apt key with her she left it at Robb's place with her briefcase and other belonging.
so there was no need for her to take the mace off the key ring if she left the key ring with all keys on it .

i think because the ping movement and phone going dead shortly after the last phone talk to Robb,a scenario like this could have happanned
He was a stalker who worked at the mosaic .He had a copy of the keys.That monday night he finished his work and walked to jennifer's building waiting for her msybe in the hallway or an empty apt
when he saw jennifer getting out of the car , he made sure she is alone and he opened the door to the apt before she got in and he hide inside . After the last phone call when jennifer was ready to go to bed he attacked her.

The question of course , <modsnip> , who is the POI??...
Well--my opinion? The quality of that video is so poor, the guy's own mother wouldn't recognize him.

The person appears oddly hunched, with short legs, long arms, and huge feet.

I place my money on the odds that he looks nothing like that.

Well--my opinion? The quality of that video is so poor, the guy's own mother wouldn't recognize him.

The person appears oddly hunched, with short legs, long arms, and huge feet.

I place my money on the odds that he looks nothing like that.

So , no possibly hispanic individual? IYO ?

Can anyone comment further about the possible DNA evidence found in her car? There have been multiple stories in the news lately on how evidence saved from old crime scenes is being linked to these ancestry and DNA mapping sites. Relatives with similar DNA maps are found, and then new suspects are identified and investigated. Perhaps something saved in evidence could be used in a similar fashion.

i think because the ping movement and phone going dead shortly after the last phone talk to Robb,a scenario like this could have happanned
He was a stalker who worked at the mosaic .He had a copy of the keys.That monday night he finished his work and walked to jennifer's building waiting for her msybe in the hallway or an empty apt
when he saw jennifer getting out of the car , he made sure she is alone and he opened the door to the apt before she got in and he hide inside . After the last phone call when jennifer was ready to go to bed he attacked her.

"Had a copy of the keys".

We last left off with a discussion of the fact that having keys doesn't open a door that's latched on the inside. A copy of the keys does not suffice for getting in when she was home.

I've also seen theorized letting themself in before she got home and hiding. That would be something approaching four hours of hiding, longer depending on just when this person let themself in.

Anything is possible I suppose, but all that is to justify suspecting a Latino immigrant worker. Because that's been the go to since day one.

The question of course , <modsnip> , who is the POI??...

which makes it extremely unlikely it was someone well known. There is a possibility that the POI was simply parking the car and walking back to somewhere but a person simply parking the car doesn't turn back when he's out of range and look back at the car to see if anyone was watching.

Everything is made difficult by trying to explain how someone entered Jennifer's condo because there's a reluctance to believe she left her condo and drove away after she said good night for any reason whatsoever.

In addition, if there is anything to the cell tower data, she would have been moved immediately after this person accosted her in her condo, and that just isn't the way things work. So to emulate Jennifer driving away in her car there are these extreme scenarios that propose someone moving her as if she were driving away.

People need to think about that a little bit.

"Had a copy of the keys".

We last left off with a discussion of the fact that having keys doesn't open a door that's latched on the inside. A copy of the keys does not suffice for getting in when she was home.

I've also seen theorized letting themself in before she got home and hiding. That would be something approaching four hours of hiding, longer depending on just when this person let themself in.

Anything is possible I suppose, but all that is to justify suspecting a Latino immigrant worker. Because that's been the go to since day one.

I ment that He went inside the apt before Jennifer went inside.
He knew what time she got home and he was hiding in the building, in the hallway, where he could have seen her but jennifer couldn't had seen him.
He saw her car pulled into the parking lot ,jennifer getting out of the car , he saw she wad alone and he quickly before she got in .
jennifer got inside after he was aready there !
he hide for 4 hours and abducted her after 1000 pm at night .
This can explain how so shortly after the last phone call ,phones went dead and ping movement between different towers , all in such a short timr
He had been in the apt ., while jennifer was at work . He knew where to hide.foyer or closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie