Found Deceased Canada - Dan Archbald, 37, & Ryan Daley, 43, Ucluelet, Bc, 16 May 2018

I don't agree. I believe if all was on the up and up, Family or friends would have made arrangements to meet their loved ones after such a long time away, and the type of trip it was. That would have been arranged when they arrived (in port 3 days)
I am of the opinion that they wanted to handle their return privately, with no family involvement.

Sure possibly they didn't want family involved if something was hush hush, but why involve the ex-GF then? That puzzles me. They did seem maybe frazzled and desperate and maybe would've caught a ride with anyone if they didn't have something pre-arranged.

Could also been bad planning as they didn't even know or plan how long to moor the boat for and literally decided in those 3 days. I know guys who are bit like surfer, traveller, outdoorsy types and they are very self-reliant, love the sense of adventure and spontaneity and don't always like to plan stuff out. Dan's life with his wife sounded very fluid, the wife said they were finally settling down.

I more or less meant we shouldn't frown on family and friends as to why they didn't do a pick up trip. I sure wouldn't want to pack up two kids to drive 45min-1hr to the ferry, take a 1hr 45 min ferry ride (IF there is no waits as sometimes there's 1-2 ferry wait times), then drive from ferry for 3 hrs to Ucluelet! That's 6-8 hour minimum trip from Squamish for Dan's wife. And to drive from Victoria is minimum 5 hours IF highways aren't backed up. I'm not sure I'd do that for a pal long trip or not ;)

Sooo, they’ve been alive and we’re just shot?

When Ryan and Dan went to Hawaii before returning to Canada did they dock their boat at a port of entry and had contact with US Custom officials and actually go on land or did they anchor the boat offshore for a couple of days to relax. I believe Pot is legal in Hawaii and did Ryan and Dan purchase some Pot to resale in Canada for a profit and someone in Ucluelet heard about it and killed Dan and Ryan and took the Pot. I know this sounds far fetched but LE has been very quiet about the details of Dan and Ryan's death and in particular the travel bags that they were carrying in the video from the harbor. If the travel/duffel bags are missing then there was either drugs or cash in those bags IMO. I think this was a crime of opportunity by a stranger to Dan and Ryan but might have benn an associate of someone they knew.

I believe only medical marijuana is legal in Hawaii and you certainly can't buy (legally) in quantities large enough to resell or be killed for, in my opinion. I could be wrong about any recent legalization of recreational marijuana, but there are still limits on how much you can buy at one time.

From what someone else has speculated one of the large bags on their back could have had an inflatable dingy inside that they had on board in case of emergency and the rest could hav even easily the supplies/clothes they needed for an 8 week journey. IMO something fishy did happen regardless.

If I was going to risk this sort of trip I wouldnt do it for a few pounds of pot. I think if anything it was coke or heroin. IMO Pot you can get anywhere now and BC pot is probably a lot better than Panamas. I'm just assuming... :rolleyes:

Sorry folks ... the "Breaking the Code" blog is not a WS approved blog. We really have no idea if the author is who they claim to be and it cannot be verified. We need MSM or LE, or public documents before taking information as fact and running with it.

As interesting as it is, posts discussing it have been removed.

Fellow Sleuthers, The biggie for me as we have continued along this horrible story....
The deaths of these two men 'Was not a random act' as stated by Investigative Police.
That says more that most of the other words spoken here.
They were targeted.
Speculation....now why would that be...........let's be brutally honest......think about what we do know for facts.

Fellow Sleuthers, The biggie for me as we have continued along this horrible story....
The deaths of these two men 'Was not a random act' as stated by Investigative Police.
That says more that most of the other words spoken here.
They were targeted.
Speculation....now why would that be...........let's be brutally honest......think about what we do know for facts.

When Ryan and Dan went to Hawaii before returning to Canada did they dock their boat at a port of entry and had contact with US Custom officials and actually go on land or did they anchor the boat offshore for a couple of days to relax. I believe Pot is legal in Hawaii and did Ryan and Dan purchase some Pot to resale in Canada for a profit and someone in Ucluelet heard about it and killed Dan and Ryan and took the Pot. I know this sounds far fetched but LE has been very quiet about the details of Dan and Ryan's death and in particular the travel bags that they were carrying in the video from the harbor. If the travel/duffel bags are missing then there was either drugs or cash in those bags IMO. I think this was a crime of opportunity by a stranger to Dan and Ryan but might have benn an associate of someone they knew.

With all due respect, no one would bother to smuggle pot into BC (or anywhere else in Canada for that matter) in commercial quantities.

Snipped...
...According to its website, the U.S. DEA’s mandate is to investigate “major violators of controlled substance laws operating at interstate and international levels.” It also runs a national drug intelligence program in co-operation with foreign officials, targets drug-related gang activity and co-operates on international investigations “beyond local or limited federal jurisdictions and resources.”

With all due respect, no one would bother to smuggle pot into BC (or anywhere else in Canada for that matter) in commercial quantities.

I agree. Post 435 on this thread alludes to a non-MSM post that strongly suggests a particular scenario that would likely involve the DEA and other investigative resources.

I agree. Post 435 on this thread alludes to a non-MSM post that strongly suggests a particular scenario that would likely involve the DEA and other investigative resources.

I’ve read the non-msm post/article you allude to. Unfortunately, there were so many basic factual errors there, I find it hard to take seriously, even if some of the speculation may be on the right track...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back