NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

I recall him randomly giving an interview on GMA, he was solo.

FBI hit me like a lightening bolt !

I remember his mouth being really dry (lying>) weird stuff too rehearsed like he gave details that a typical person would not I.E I came from wing bla bla who cares ? No relevance. At one point he said something like my story is

I also found it interesting that he claimed JC the rent a cop told him to "take cover" (oppsssssss) really? Would anyone not in LE use that phraseology?

Get back seems far more natural imo

He can feel bullets soaring by anyone seen one bullet hole anywhere in the hallway? We now have hours of of them via body cam going ever so SLOWLY down the hall - pristine carpets walls etc

He claims in the middle of chaos he can see that JC was shot IN THE LEG -- now with the body cams released there is not one iota of being shot anywhere blood comes out there was not a drop of blood -- and you had a long time to check it out cause he was limping (not a good actor)

The hero cra& -- what anyone walking down a hallway when supposedly machine gun starts firing would not get out of the way? But JC saved this guys life -- barf - they had to go back to the hero lie because they already put it out there.

Kinda an automatic thing - its not like if JC did not supposedly yell something the dude would just kept walking toward the door its ludicrous-- a very poor script.

Bullets travel faster than sound JC saved him in the nick of time with his warning

if we both heard a gunshot and you yelled would I miss a barrage of hundreds of machine gun shells as described by our sheriff -- Superman does it in the movies in real life not so much!

In an instant you thought he was shooting from a peephole - noone would even come up with that --

It also struck me as VERY off --- when he said he went down to the basement a hotel engineer would say LObby

Follow along ! He then claims he went back up to the FLOOR where all the cops were- clearly at that point apparently a bunch of cops were already there while our swat team is trying - supposedly- to figure out where are mad gunman is

PS Not one peep from the creepy brother since

And the award for the fakest gunshot victim goes to ....................

JC from MB applause applause

it is even more hysterical slowed down - there is a long shot of the back of his calf not even a tiny itty bitty boo boo in fact it looks like he motisurizes his legs before each shift

on his vacation in mexico he must have eaten a lot he is about 40 pounds less in this hop a long segment to add to the humor the three guys in the yellow shirts , hands in pockets are standing there doing nothing while this staff member walks around the floor for the camera ( in a drill the scenario would be like guard shot ) why is his pant leg rolled up it certainly was not to put pressure on nothing his leg is perfect people i like his moisturizer actually (not really!)

anyone see a tiny teenee drop microscopic anything that looks like a tiny tiny drop of blood of the white floor??

It is nice and slowed down check out the walls

I also like his runway turn around where he comes back for a second pass for the camera

gravity it real bullets puncture skin in skin is blood vessels blood vessels with holes while upright and walking blood tends to go down to foot increasing pressure pressure increases blood flow blood should be somewhere from this bullet wound

there is not on iota of blood front or back or sides

right after being shot (humm humm) who rolls up their pant legs all pretty and prefect fold after fold - someone replicating in the exercise that he is is the gunshot victim that who!

not one person comes up to inspect or look at his "shot leg" barf

quite frankly all 7 of em look bored to tears -- it is the most sterile mass shooting I have ever seen zero sense of urgency after all this is right after the biggest mass shooting in the history of the USA

there at the elevator banks in the center of this large hotel and not one guest is anywhere to be seen from all 4 spikes of rooms not one where is all the panic in the biggest mass shooting in america?? machine guns a blazin and all is calm

13:20 enjoy!

Last edited:
Humm

in the lists of weaponary in the reports (humm humm ) released anyone ever see any any muzzle supressors in the room

Nope all along they have been saying he must have used suppressors that is why there is not bursts seen from the windows

so I suppose Paddocks ghost carried them out with the hard drive !

Computers don't work without a hard drive - so why would you set up a laptop attached to a camera on a dead computer?

Totally switch gears and ponder windows being broken out during the 80 minutes they were stalling before breach

If you totally switch to the room being set up during that 80 minutes more makes sense --they were in a time crunch which explains the endless stuff that makes no sense -- like saw dust from breached door being UNDER stuff -- door messed up and then guns placed etcetc after they set up the breach. Little sawdust does not life up and machine guns and snuggle underneath them!! Samething with the blue vacuum hose -- they are on top of the sawdust from the breached door

I picture a bunch of of DHS guys scurrying around the room trying to set it up that would explain why they laid guns all over the room who the heck who gonna shoot out windows needs guns on the bar all over the floor , why is the machine gun on the tripod standing all tall and pretty after a door in front of it was just blown off

My vote would be he had all the guns (Paddock) in the baby cradle he made for the dealers to look at and they had to mess the room up before the breach

Make the windows broke out after everything stops and lots changes .All the glass from the windows in a nice little pile noone has able to come up with a reason why all the bullets are shiney and brand new never been shot - if so can someone remind me how that happens?

Has anyone come with a theory why there is old blood on the carpet under his head and a brand new fresh pool of bright red?

The shots that were fired by cops and kept secret for weeks - that accounts for totally fresh blood -- coagulated brown blood indicates being there a lot longer -- takes while for discoloration to set in

On the hotel security room tapes at one point they say three shooters CONFIRMED not reported . They are pretty trained to make the distinction -- for good reason moo

And the award for the fakest gunshot victim goes to ....................

JC from MB applause applause

it is even more hysterical slowed down - there is a long shot of the back of his calf not even a tiny itty bitty boo boo in fact it looks like he motisurizes his legs before each shift

on his vacation in mexico he must have eaten a lot he is about 40 pounds less in this hop a long segment to add to the humor the three guys in the yellow shirts , hands in pockets are standing there doing nothing while this staff member walks around the floor for the camera ( in a drill the scenario would be like guard shot ) why is his pant leg rolled up it certainly was not to put pressure on nothing his leg is perfect people i like his moisturizer actually (not really!)

anyone see a tiny teenee drop microscopic anything that looks like a tiny tiny drop of blood of the white floor??

It is nice and slowed down check out the walls

I also like his runway turn around where he comes back for a second pass for the camera

gravity it real bullets puncture skin in skin is blood vessels blood vessels with holes while upright and walking blood tends to go down to foot increasing pressure pressure increases blood flow blood should be somewhere from this bullet wound

there is not on iota of blood front or back or sides

right after being shot (humm humm) who rolls up their pant legs all pretty and prefect fold after fold - someone replicating in the exercise that he is is the gunshot victim that who!

not one person comes up to inspect or look at his "shot leg" barf

quite frankly all 7 of em look bored to tears -- it is the most sterile mass shooting I have ever seen zero sense of urgency after all this is right after the biggest mass shooting in the history of the USA

there at the elevator banks in the center of this large hotel and not one guest is anywhere to be seen from all 4 spikes of rooms not one where is all the panic in the biggest mass shooting in america?? machine guns a blazin and all is calm

13:20 enjoy!

I have serious qualms about many aspects of this tragedy.

However Campos got his leg injury, and if he was injured. . . here is my explanation for why there is no visible blood: Wound was minor (2 fragments-video quote below); blood is not visible to us on the video because of black pants; he dropped his pants to assess wound; grabbed shirt or towel to wipe wound and wrap thigh to stop bleeding; rolled pant leg fabric to fit securely around the wrapped thigh to hold other fabric in place. Pull pants back up and made sure all fabric was tight around wound. Bleeding was minor and all upper thigh fabric would have soaked all blood. No dripping.

BTW, fabric folding instead of scrunching/bunching makes it easier to pull pants back up.

Campos’ wound was in left thigh and was from bullet fragments, not a bullet,per Union Pres David Hickey:
3:00 “Mr Campos was wounded in the left thigh; two fragments of a shell hit him in the left thigh.

However Campos got his leg injury, and if he was injured. . . here is my explanation for why there is no visible blood: Wound was minor (2 fragments-video quote below); blood is not visible to us on the video because of black pants; he dropped his pants to assess wound; grabbed shirt or towel to wipe wound and wrap thigh to stop bleeding; rolled pant leg fabric to fit securely around the wrapped thigh to hold other fabric in place. Pull pants back up and made sure all fabric was tight around wound. Bleeding was minor and all upper thigh fabric would have soaked all blood. No dripping.

BTW, fabric folding instead of scrunching/bunching makes it easier to pull pants back up.

Campos’ wound was in left thigh and was from bullet fragments, not a bullet,per Union Pres David Hickey:
3:00 “Mr Campos was wounded in the left thigh; two fragments of a shell hit him in the left thigh.

ok!

lets just ask this

we are true crime folks

can you help me understand the new blood and the old blood

tia

4ae58fa512b9fe693f17b93b44dac7d4.jpg

ok!

lets just ask this

we are true crime folks

can you help me understand the new blood and the old blood

tia

4ae58fa512b9fe693f17b93b44dac7d4.jpg
Let's not switch focus yet. I provided a very legit explanation for your topic - Campos leg wound. I don't like to mix topics. Too much confusion which often becomes a tangled mess. :)

The injury was to his left calf. At one point you can actually see a minimal amount of blood down around Achilles area and possibly some bruising and small laceration up higher on the L calf. Interestingly, very similar injury to what was described on Paddocks calf in his autopsy.

The wound was definitely minor. It didn’t appear to have received any type of first aid treatment. Of course, when would that have happened anyway? We first see him literally moments after shooting had ceased. As far as they knew, shooting was in progress.

I am not concerned with legitimacy of the injury to Campos. My concern at this point in the timeline is the relative calmness at the centre core of the 32nd floor while they are in the middle of reported multiple active shooters with machine guns on that very floor.

ETA - We must understand that that when the bodycam first hits that centre core area, and we see these maintanence and security guys pacing around, the shooting had just stopped. Not only that, but the shooter had already fired down that hallway on two separate occasions in the previous 15 minutes.

Last edited:
The injury was to his left calf. At one point you can actually see a minimal amount of blood down around Achilles area and possibly some bruising and small laceration up higher on the L calf. Interestingly, very similar injury to what was described on Paddocks calf in his autopsy.

The wound was definitely minor. It didn’t appear to have received any type of first aid treatment. Of course, when would that have happened anyway? We first see him literally moments after shooting had ceased. As far as they knew, shooting was in progress.

I am not concerned with legitimacy of the injury to Campos. My concern at this point in the timeline is the relative calmness at the centre core of the 32nd floor while they are in the middle of reported multiple active shooters with machine guns on that very floor.
This has probably been debated over and over and I've not kept up - but the media reports are all over the place . . . left calf, left thigh, upper right thigh.
In Campos' police statement, he wrote "left calf". But I've also known too many people who get the words calf and thigh mixed up.

Campos’ wound was in left thigh and was from bullet fragments, not a bullet, per Union Pres David Hickey:

Mandalay Bay Security Officer Campos failed to mention engineer in police statement
Approaching room 32-135 shots were fired as I was leaving, and I got hit on my left calf.

Security guard Jesus Campos breaks silence after Las Vegas shooting - CNN
Paddock shot through the door, striking Campos in the upper right thigh.

What is the truth?

Let's not switch focus yet. I provided a very legit explanation for your topic - Campos leg wound. I don't like to mix topics. Too much confusion which often becomes a tangled mess. :)

ha tell Lomabardo about confusion so what do you think about the hours difference in blood clotting

This has probably been debated over and over and I've not kept up - but the media reports are all over the place . . . left calf, left thigh, upper right thigh.
In Campos' police statement, he wrote "left calf". But I've also known too many people who get the words calf and thigh mixed up.

Campos’ wound was in left thigh and was from bullet fragments, not a bullet, per Union Pres David Hickey:

Mandalay Bay Security Officer Campos failed to mention engineer in police statement
Approaching room 32-135 shots were fired as I was leaving, and I got hit on my left calf.

What is the truth?

when anyone is making up stuff things go wrong real bullet holes in bodies are reported accurately its not hard

it is hard when it is BS

limping is a function of pain avoidance -- not putting pressure on it if you watch it in slow motion the performer is actually putting more pressure on the supposed bad leg

theatre class act like your leg is hurt you limp real stuff you lift that leg off the ground quicker than the other leg

What is the truth?

That’s the bingo question. And by this time, for the worst US massacre we should have a good amount of truth.

Your comment about ‘left thigh, that thigh, upper left calf...’ can be applied to many points. Not sure if you have followed it from the beginning but it has been ‘all over the place’ since day one.

It’s not often you hear reports that something noteworthy happened after, to then hear ‘we realize now that JC was shot before SP began his spree, not before’.
JC made the first call from his radio, then cell, then house phone. Whatever fit at the moment. His hospital stay or visit varies. There was a Gofund set up by a co-employee to help him pay for his major medical cost. Last I looked it was at 34K. Was he licensed or not, did his job description require it? We have records when he crossed the border from LV but not when he returned back to LV in his rental car. Why did the key witness go anywhere across the border?

New timelines were adjusted ever so casually even after the 60 Minutes broadcasting.

The switch from an officer shooting SP to it being self inflicted was spun around. As was where his bullet entry point was and the surrounding blood...old and new.

The doors to this room, no that one, the one across the hall or maybe the internal doors for the adjoining rooms...

SP checked in on these or those dates.
He used the freight elevators or not.
“There is absolutely no footage of him at the hotel because he was in areas where there is no surveillance”

This is less than 1% of the ‘all over the place’ BS.

What is the truth?

Yes, there have been a lot of reports about thigh. I am going with calf because that is what he said in official documents. Also, I am not 100% sure but am quite confident I saw an injury to the calf in the video.
FIT Report also says left calf.

That’s the bingo question. And by this time, for the worst US massacre we should have a good amount of truth.

Your comment about ‘left thigh, that thigh, upper left calf...’ can be applied to many points. Not sure if you have followed it from the beginning but it has been ‘all over the place’ since day one.

It’s not often you hear reports that something noteworthy happened after, to then hear ‘we realize now that JC was shot before SP began his spree, not before’.
JC made the first call from his radio, then cell, then house phone. Whatever fit at the moment. His hospital stay or visit varies. There was a Gofund set up by a co-employee to help him pay for his major medical cost. Last I looked it was at 34K. Was he licensed or not, did his job description require it? We have records when he crossed the border from LV but not when he returned back to LV in his rental car. Why did the key witness go anywhere across the border?

New timelines were adjusted ever so casually even after the 60 Minutes broadcasting.

The switch from an officer shooting SP to it being self inflicted was spun around. As was where his bullet entry point was and the surrounding blood...old and new.

The doors to this room, no that one, the one across the hall or maybe the internal doors for the adjoining rooms...

SP checked in on these or those dates.
He used the freight elevators or not.
“There is absolutely no footage of him at the hotel because he was in areas where there is no surveillance”

This is less than 1% of the ‘all over the place’ BS.

What is wrong with you my dear!! What is "off| about a witness to the biggest shooting in Americas history taking a vacation 24 hours afterwards!!

Come on -- he needed a break and nothing helps a massive wound to your leg better than a gas pedal for 4 hours each way!!

I don't know about you but a family visit is just what the doctor ordered after being the hero in a massive shooting !!

jeezzzz

what am I gonna do with you !

If it were not so tragic it is a insulting sit com

PS " He was able to do the drive right afterwards but a month later he needed urgent care at a flu center right before interviews --- keep up with the story please !! Healing does not go backwards!!

Last edited:
Yes, there have been a lot of reports about thigh. I am going with calf because that is what he said in official documents. Also, I am not 100% sure but am quite confident I saw an injury to the calf in the video.
FIT Report also says left calf.

nothing on calf it is in slow motion-- he keeps his legs moisturized -- wonder what he uses.?

The limp is a 4 year old pretending -- Meryl Streep would NOt work with him !!

That in and of itself sends the whole rest of the story down the tubes despite all the other endless BS

when anyone is making up stuff things go wrong real bullet holes in bodies are reported accurately its not hard

it is hard when it is BS

limping is a function of pain avoidance -- not putting pressure on it if you watch it in slow motion the performer is actually putting more pressure on the supposed bad leg

theatre class act like your leg is hurt you limp real stuff you lift that leg off the ground quicker than the other leg

He also holds cane in left hand on Ellen show. Usually one would put cane on opposite side of injury so as to mimick gait cycle. Maybe he didn’t know?

He also holds cane in left hand on Ellen show. Usually one would put cane on opposite side of injury so as to mimick gait cycle. Maybe he didn’t know?

Like I said my friend Meryl would not work with him !!

What is wrong with you my dear!! What is "off| about a witness to the biggest shooting in Americas history taking a vacation 24 hours afterwards!!

Come on -- he needed a break and nothing helps a massive wound to your leg better than a gas pedal for 4 hours each way

jeezzzz

what am I gonna do with you !

If it were not so tragic it is a insulting sit com

Oh I forgot that key witnesses are important to the investigation! Better to hold them up in a suite somewhere.

Here is one of the references in the reports that I think is phony about the Hero lingo.

Attachments

• 77DCD960-B466-410F-9ACD-CE025D47A2AF.png
    77DCD960-B466-410F-9ACD-CE025D47A2AF.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Oh I forgot that key witnesses are important to the investigation! Better to hold them up in a suite somewhere.

Do y’all know who this security guard referenced here is?

Was it one of the ones lounging around at the elevator banks for an hour or the ones walking around with water bottles during the event?

I attached the incorrect one for the above question ‘who is the referenced security guard’

Attachments

• 66AE8ED6-BB0C-4091-99FE-6595EC053474.png
    66AE8ED6-BB0C-4091-99FE-6595EC053474.png
    658.6 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members