Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 people; even 2 women can easily lift this from the back of a pickup. Since it only has a trolling motor it naturally stays close to the bank. If SM statement is true that his phone traveled at 4.2 mph and if it left his home at 2:30 and was in East Tawakoni at 5:50 this is about the only way I can see it happening. For it to be a jogger or anything that went on the road something he has said is not true. Either it didn't leave his home, or the time or speed is incorrect, yet he has said it more than once.Screenshot_20180622-185832.png

We have been talking about the white truck on the BPH page and I too watched the video over and over again. It looks like to me it is a white, single cab, long wheel based truck and yes something is in the back of it. We think it’s a air compressor or propane tank. I will attach a photo that was shared on BPH page that a member cleaned up for viewing.
What you're seeing in the back of the white truck is not there. It's equipment/shadows on the tanker truck.
What looks like a propane tank is still there after the white truck is gone.

Attachments

• TankerBefore.JPG
    TankerBefore.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 90
  • TankerAfter.JPG
    TankerAfter.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 83
What you're seeing in the back of the white truck is not there. It's equipment/shadows on the tanker truck.
Oh I see that! Thank you I was so confused by how different the bed looks when it is leaving but I haven't been able to download or get screenshots. Do you think there is something in the back at all? I thought it looked more like something as it is leaving and that something seems close to the tailgate.

Yes, please look at the white truck that goes in front of MC's truck toward the end of the video.

Yes, please look at the white truck that goes in front of MC's truck toward the end of the video.
Are we seeing something in the bed from that view? I thought so but now not as sure. I guess it could be obscured by shadow and then becomes more visible when it goes past MC.
ETA: There is something in the back or we would be able to see the other side of the bed. Whatever is in there is obscured when looking at this view on the left of the tank truck as it blends with what looks like sunlight on the ground behind the truck and something on the back of the truck. I combined them in the same view to make it easier.20180704_161919.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I see that! Thank you I was so confused by how different the bed looks when it is leaving but I haven't been able to download or get screenshots. Do you think there is something in the back at all? I thought it looked more like something as it is leaving and that something seems close to the tailgate.
It does look like something is more towards the back or at least lower profile in the bed of the white truck but I can't really tell. Wish I had a copy of the whole original tape.

My heart leaps when Michael Papaw Chambers thread is on the front page!. I pray it's not much longer before much more is known about what exactly transpired in the day MC disappeared. The waiting and wondering has gone on too long.
This kind, good and decent man deserves so much better than whatever has happened . He would never put his children, grandchildren & friends thru so much pain.

It does look like something is more towards the back or at least lower profile in the bed of the white truck but I can't really tell. Wish I had a copy of the whole original tape.
I wish you did too based on your skill to pull this out of the video. It was so hard for me to see.
Welcome to WS! I hope you haven't been a silent lurker all this time. We need your sleuthing skills!

What are you thinking the elephant may be?

That is such a good question, Razz! I swear, that exact question literally keeps me up at night! I lay in bed or wash my hair and think of all the things that could make sense. What big thing is keeping ALL these people silent? Keeping him from being found? And I legit cannot figure it out. Nothing makes it all fit. I do think that once we know what it is, we will all be like OOOHHHHH!!! Now it makes sense! At least I hope. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear what it could be! I cant put my finger on it.

Anyone want to speculate on why they titled the Disappeared episode "Moment of Truth"?
It must be meaningful to SM that his phone last pinged at exactly the same time she texted him. That's something he has known from the start.

GOOODDD catch!!! Yes! What was the "moment of truth". I mean, titles aren't random, so what did they consider the moment of truth? Very good thinking.

NIIICCEEEE!!!! Super sleuthing! Have I told y'all lately just how amazed I am with the caliber of sleuths here! I am so proud to be part of this insanely talented and intelligent group.

And Zen---- thank you so much for your kind words. I think the same about you :)

Hi all, I'm trying to catch up once again with Papaw's thread...
I posted a bit in the early months last year; and signed the petition and all that...
So for now, may I ask real quick (I'll try not to be annoying with too many questions :) - but until I can finish reading all the posts up to date...)
...what is the consensus here, that Klein mentions a box of cash ($1,000 or so) being in the garage/workshop; and the ID show mentions about $1,000 being in the truck console? Was cash actually in both places? Or did one source get it (either accidentally, or deliberately) wrong?
Not that it means all too much in the whole scheme of things, especially with so many other oddities -- but I was just wondering.

btw... I just gotta say I really like SL (MC's daughter).

Anyway, if someone wouldn't mind a quick answer?
Thanks! ❤️

I posted a bit in the early months last year; and signed the petition and all that...
So for now, may I ask real quick (I'll try not to be annoying with too many questions :) - but until I can finish reading all the posts up to date...)
...what is the consensus here, that Klein mentions a box of cash ($1,000 or so) being in the garage/workshop; and the ID show mentions about $1,000 being in the truck console? Was cash actually in both places? Or did one source get it (either accidentally, or deliberately) wrong?
Not that it means all too much in the whole scheme of things, especially with so many other oddities -- but I was just wondering.

Thanks! ❤️
Welcome back!
The amount Klein mentioned in a box in the garage was $100,000. But he said it to be intentionally vague and non-specific like it was around that amount. He said it almost like there were parenthesis. And $1000 on the truck console. If these things are true I don't think that cash was a meaningless part of the whole scheme.

Thanks! ❤️
Popping in here quickly before beddy bye, but Klein said the box of cash held upwards of $100,000- at any rate, a lot more than $1000. The truck console actually had several hundred bucks, which wasn't unusual for Papaw. Happy 4th!

I'm thinking he may have been harmed on his way home from WalMart. Blood was drawn and the body was either buried there or taken
into "the hills." But who would drive anywhere with a body in their pickup?
Were the vials of blood then taken back to MC's place and dripped onto the garage floor and onto the dowel?
Who would have driven MC's truck back and leave $ on the console? Or was the money there to make it look like no one but MC drove the truck?
Was a trolling boat launched just down the road from his house and someone took a slow trip to the bridge with MC's phone in their pocket? And then toss it overboard?
I may be over thinking this but I wonder if those who harmed MC overthought it as well.
It bothers me his hat was left in the shop. I don't think MC would go anywhere (even if it was to commit suicide) without his hat.
I don't think MC's hat was in the shop, Razz. For a time, it was said his hat was missing, but then I thought our VI eventually got the info that the hat he'd had on was in the house. Not sure that is 100% correct, but that is my recollection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23