UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are overthinking police saying charged in connection with, it is a phrase police scotland use and it just means they are actually charged with the crime. If you google charged in connection with you get thousands of results for crimes like drunk driving etc.

If the teenager was known to the family I wonder did they have an idea it was him when she went missing or were they totally blindsided when he was arrested?

Hi, sorry for late reply,
Year 11 is the youngest age you can officially leave school.. you would already be 16, or very nearly 16.
The End of summer term over here usually breaks up in July, although Scotland could vary from me here in Wales.
Then you can stay on another in school after year 11 to resit your exams or go on to do A levels and study for two years.
So this boy would be between those ages.

Ohhhhhh makes sense... I think ;) haha. Thank you.

Last edited:
Surely someone would have heard him moving around the flat?
Although I guess with that many people all in one small flat, maybe you wouldn't notice as you'd probably just have assumed it was one of the orher adults moving around?!

Admin Note:

You may direct members to general comments on social media (i.e. see comment by JC at, for example, 2:15).

You may NOT bring the comment to WS for discussion as general comments are considered rumor and rumors are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288