Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
In another part of an interview and I think it is the same one i linked to above fm is asked if she considered it possible someone was told of the family's visit ex sydney she replies she didnt know. To me that is strange because surely she spoke to her mother later to see if there was. Then there is her sudden memory of the 2 vehicles the day after denying a direct question with 000 operator on the day. Then in an interview she says she was standing on the spot where cars had been parked when 1st police officer arrived on scene. He would have asked similar questions re cars and others on that day too. Then she carried on about not wanting to talk about that day as she wanted to keep her memory private. That could be construed that she was afraid of not saying the same answers she had previously given to investigators. then ff says he was in laurieton not lakewood. Really strange too is she does not talk of William's sister involvement with playing with her and him on that morning. Very very confusing interviews if you listen to all of them...lots of changes.

I personally believe there will be lessons learned in this case about the dangers of using social media without ensuring privacy settings keep things private. People display their lives to the world. Their children are most prominent and its not hard to those with the most evil intent to find out addresses and everything they require for their sick minds to ogle over in their sick fantasies. Photos of family homes and vehicles with rego number displayed. Schools attended. Names. Like displaying a welcome sign. Technology has changed the way these sickos act and behave. Kids are told dont talk to strangers but parents are giving strangers the story of their children!

I am not indicating anything just giving my perspective as the story of the day of the days gets as clear as mud.

In regard to the FM saying "she didn't know" if anybody was aware of their visit (and possibly some of the other things mentioned), maybe police have told her to keep certain things quiet.
Maybe she was aware that somebody may have known about their planned visit to Kendall, the police would be aware of this if so, but maybe, for whatever reason, they don't want that to be public knowledge.
We have to remember that we will only ever be hearing parts of what is going on, the police will always keep certain information to themselves.

We can put the septic tank theory to bed. Kendall is on deep sewerage:

The Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme consists of a sewerage treatment plant (STP) and a pipeline network and pumping stations to serve the three townships of Kew, Kendall and Herons Creek. The STP is located on the Pacific Highway at Herons Creek.

The plant has a capacity of 1,720 EP - in other words, it has the capacity to treat raw sewage equivalent to that generated by a population of 1,720 people.

Kew/Kendall Sewerage Scheme - Port Macquarie-Hastings Council

NICHOLS offended against a young boy.
BICKFORD AND JONES AGAINST YOUNG GIRLS. SPEDDING ALLEGATIONS INVOLVE VERY YOUNG GIRLS. HILLSLEY YOUNG GIRLS.

I have mentioned previously I believe if William was abducted that his sister too was a target. But for her trip to the toilet at the perfect time she would have been abducted.

I think pedos 'sometimes' just take what they can get... unfortunately

Media have already and numerous times mentioned...

1. Spedding allegations of paedophile activity in 2 States currently in Court systems
2. Bickford convicted sexual assault. young teenaged girl 2015.
3. Jones convicted of wide ranging sexual assault activity on young people
4. Nichols convicted paedophilic ex priest.

Note Bickford head of local GAPA Jones a member of that chapter.

The 5th who knows.

Was Jeffrey John Hillsley Speddings old convicted paedophilic mate locked away in 2014? Was Hillsley associated with anyone else?

In cases like this close POI associates are looked at and Youngberry put himself into the media as a close associate of Spedding. Spedding being driven to court appearances by him. Spedding fleeing to his home to stay when Speddings house was searched for a couple of days. Mrs spedding hanging off youngberry after court appearance or was it at police station. Youngberry admitting to media he had known Spedding for 3 decades takes their association back to mid 80s time of paedophile allegations re Spedding. Youngberry providing socalled alibi info for Spedding to media.

Mrs Spedding and Mrs Youngberry are reported to be blood relatives via media reports.

Media reports mrs spedding made contact after indictment against spedding...to one of the victims who was one of Speddings alleged victims. Is this type of contact within the law or is it harrassment and an atempt to pervert the course of justice?

I am not stating Youngberry is a POI.
BBM
Yes he was locked away at the time. NSW 'was warned about Hillsley' - National - smh.com.au

NICHOLS offended against a young boy.
BICKFORD AND JONES AGAINST YOUNG GIRLS. SPEDDING ALLEGATIONS INVOLVE VERY YOUNG GIRLS. HILLSLEY YOUNG GIRLS.

I have mentioned previously I believe if William was abducted that his sister too was a target. But for her trip to the toilet at the perfect time she would have been abducted.
Or perhaps she was the target? We really cannot be sure if the intention was either or both children.

Or perhaps she was the target? We really cannot be sure if the intention was either or both children.

Maybe it was simply the case of a motivated offender, opportunity and William was briefly unattended. Not unusual for preschool-aged children who are exploring their boundaries and becoming more independent. That’s all it takes. Often victim characteristics aren’t important.

Just in case anyone is confused:

(09:58) Reporter:

'Mr Jubelin, on the subject of William's foster care, have you been able to rule out involvement by the foster family or the natural family in his disappearance?'

(10:08) DCI Gary Jubelin:

'The simple answer to that, yes. I'm standing here saying I have ruled out the foster carer parents and I have ruled out the biological parents as being involved in this investigation.'

Last edited:
appreciate detailed reply papertrail
but honesty imo if these are the persons of interest.....I don't think the case is looking solid at all o_O

I believe that if William has been abducted, the perpetrator/s are playing their "games" with Police investigators. Have a close look at what was going on in the lead-up to William's alleged abduction. The 1st event - the trial of the one and only Cowan (notoriously sadistic paedophile) for the murder of Daniel Morecomb concluded on 14 March 2014 with life sentence on that date.

The police 'sting' to capture this sadistic paedophile was incredibly dedicated work but has there now been a payback?

The 2nd very very important event that occurred in 2014 was the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry that commenced in December 2013 and concluded in December 2014; into the abduction and murder of three Aboriginal children from Bowraville - each child had attended a separate party with 141 days between the first abduction and murder on 13 September 1990 (remains still not located and note the date!). 1st victim a 16yo female, 2nd victim a 3yo female and 3rd victim a 16yo male.

However the first victim's clothing was located in the Nambucca River in 3 separate plastic bags weighted down with rocks. The 2nd victim a 3yo female child whose remains were located discarded on the ground - not buried, and nearby the road that led to the location that the 1st victim's clothing was discovered.

The final victim abducted and murdered on 1 February 1991.His remains were located nearby the same road that lead to the 1st victim's clothing and the 2nd victm's discovery site.

The remains of the 2nd and 3rd victims were located in 1991.

DCI Jubelin is very very heavily involved in the particular investigation of that matter and has been in charge of that investigation since 1996. I don't consider a far stretch to say that DCI Jubelin is very very involved at a personal level as well.

There is a main (and only) POI and the case at present is walking a legal tightrope so I will not go into detail here. The main POI resided in Port Macquarie at the time of William's abduction (and to this day) and believe this - he has a working with children clearance and is currently working with children! He had no convictions against his name therefore he is able to obtain a clearance.

There are many documentaries available on Youtube that give every horrific detail about the 1990 / 1991 Bowraville case and the never ending fight for justice; DCI Jubelin will never give up EVER! Worth viewing but be warned, these documentaries are powerfully gut-wrenching and disturbing!

I also note that many of the interviews DCI Jubelin gives with regard to William's case he is wearing a specific tie; the meaning behind the tie will become obvious when you have viewed all of the Bowraville videos! Perhaps that is a strategic hint.

Two absolutely MAJOR events in 2014 occurring with regard to paedophile activity but not just abuse of children but with regard to the abduction and murder of 4 children and including William that would be FIVE children with FOUR in NSW!

Something tells me this is all connected; no doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
I prefer the words ‘child predators’, iailwa.

A predator is somebody that ruthlessly exploits others.

A paedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children.

There is a great difference there Bo!

Just in case anyone is confused:

(09:58) Reporter:

'Mr Jubelin, on the subject of William's foster care, have you been able to rule out involvement by the foster family or the natural family in his disappearance?'

(10:08) DCI Gary Jubelin:

'The simple answer to that, yes. I'm standing here saying I have ruled out the foster carer parents and I have ruled out the biological parents as being involved in this investigation.'

Does this include the FGM being cleared?

I believe that if William has been abducted, the perpetrator/s are playing their "games" with Police investigators. Have a close look at what was going on in the lead-up to William's alleged abduction. The 1st event - the trial of the one and only Cowan (notoriously sadistic paedophile) for the murder of Daniel Morecomb concluded on 14 March 2014 with life sentence on that date.

The police 'sting' to capture this sadistic paedophile was incredibly dedicated work but has there now been a payback?

The 2nd very very important event that occurred in 2014 was the NSW Parliamentary Inquiry that commenced in December 2013 and concluded in December 2014; into the abduction and murder of three Aboriginal children from Bowraville - each child had attended a separate party with 141 days between the first abduction and murder on 13 September 1990 (remains still not located and note the date!). 1st victim a 16yo female, 2nd victim a 3yo female and 3rd victim a 16yo male.

However the first victim's clothing was located in the Nambucca River in 3 separate plastic bags weighted down with rocks. The 2nd victim a 3yo female child whose remains were located discarded on the ground - not buried, and nearby the road that led to the location that the 1st victim's clothing was discovered.

The final victim abducted and murdered on 1 February 1991.His remains were located nearby the same road that lead to the 1st victim's clothing and the 2nd victm's discovery site.

The remains of the 2nd and 3rd victims were located in 1991.

DCI Jubelin is very very heavily involved in the particular investigation of that matter and has been in charge of that investigation since 1996. I don't consider a far stretch to say that DCI Jubelin is very very involved at a personal level as well.

There is a main (and only) POI and the case at present is walking a legal tightrope so I will not go into detail here. The main POI resided in Port Macquarie at the time of William's abduction (and to this day) and believe this - he has a working with children clearance and is currently working with children! He had no convictions against his name therefore he is able to obtain a clearance.

There are many documentaries available on Youtube that give every horrific detail about the 1990 / 1991 Bowraville case and the never ending fight for justice; DCI Jubelin will never give up EVER! Worth viewing but be warned, these documentaries are powerfully gut-wrenching and disturbing!

I also note that many of the interviews DCI Jubelin gives with regard to William's case he is wearing a specific tie; the meaning behind the tie will become obvious when you have viewed all of the Bowraville videos! Perhaps that is a strategic hint.

Two absolutely MAJOR events in 2014 occurring with regard to paedophile activity but not just abuse of children but with regard to the abduction and murder of 4 children and including William that would be FIVE children with FOUR in NSW!

Something tells me this is all connected; no doubt in my mind.

Let me get this straight are you suggesting William’s abduction was payback for DCI Jubelin and/or NSWPOL and QPS irt Daniel Morcomb and the Bowraville Children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member