What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
upload_2018-5-26_9-49-43.jpeg

Hi, JBR detectives...

I lurk on these threads from time to time. I'd say something, if I thought it was of significance... but you all dig into so much that I never feel I have anything important to add to your pool of knowledge.

I really just wanted to say I so admire all of you who stick in here -- thinking, reflecting, pursuing every possible avenue -- for a little girl who died so senselessly/tragically. It's touching to me that there are so many who continue to delve into all the details, big and small -- who so intelligently/articulately venture onto new aspects/branches of this case... and people who truly reflect how much justice for JBR matters. All these threads are testimony to the timelessness of care.

So bless you all...I will continue to read, and I pray that someday these threads will show that this case is solved.

Wouldn't that be the best thing ever? I hope we all live to see it.

Stansport utility cord shows up on outdoorsy, sporty sites. For tents, boats, etc.

JBR played with her bike that day, sat on it and rode it a little bit. All that foreign tDNA under her nails came off of that bike. There is no telling how many people touched it. And if JBR was trying to sit on her bike in giant panties on Christmas, it may explain the foreign DNA in other spots. IMO

Ugh....no. JBR probably wouldn't get foreign DNA under her nails from riding a bike. DNA gets under the nails when a victim defensively scratches the face or arms of an attacker. JBR probably tried to fight for her life, and her murderer may have had some marks on his face,his hands or his arms.

Ugh....no. JBR probably wouldn't get foreign DNA under her nails from riding a bike. DNA gets under the nails when a victim defensively scratches the face or arms of an attacker. JBR probably tried to fight for her life, and her murderer may have had some marks on his face,his hands or his arms.

Agree that she couldn't have gotten it from riding her bike...

Disagree that the only way she could have gotten foreign DNA underneath her fingernails was by scratching a stranger.

Kid's don't wash their hands properly; particularly, underneath their fingernails.

What bothers me is how clueless John Ramsey was after his child was killed, that he thought he should run for a public office...

I think it was interesting, how the entire case was a giant cluster f#@! From the beginning of the investigation.

What bothers me is how clueless John Ramsey was after his child was killed, that he thought he should run for a public office...

I think it was interesting, how the entire case was a giant cluster f#@! From the beginning of the investigation.

mickey2942,
Well observed, could you imagine the headlines Homicide Suspect Runs For Republican Office? No wonder they told JR he was persona non grata !

JR is that clueless he continues to think everyone believes in his regular public appearance on TV, etc to proclaim his innocence and remind all and sundry that there is an intruder out there.

Could be he is running out of money so had to put the Burke Ramsey pony trap show on TV? Like is Burke paying LW for legal representation, did Burke dream up all the media deals and sign the contracts with the daily-mail, and the TV Networks?

Looks to me as if JR is still hiding behind the mask of media megaphone publicity, where only the interviewers get to question him.

People tend to repeat patterns of behavior, and this is evident with JR. He was much more prior to JBR's death, and has never seemed to recover his momentum. The media is one sure thing in his life. Anyway, to me it boils down to one angry adult who was at the end of their patience with a tiny little girl. An adult who was under self-induced stress, and took it out on a child. An adult who was strong enough to carry her body down spiral stairs...and not notice the garland caught in the child's hair.

He only lost by 500 votes. Which is incredible and incredulous all at the same time.

It’s also a picture into the psyche of a man who is always in control.

What bothers me was that this whole case was botched from the beginning to now. A poor child's life has been lost in a horrible way and no one has been brought to justice.

I agree - it really gets to me that the police botched it up so badly that they let someone get away with murder.

I will forever believe that someone in that house is fully responsible for the murder of JBR.
Statute of limitations
will never expire.
One of the males in that home is sexually deviant imo.

He only lost by 500 votes. Which is incredible and incredulous all at the same time.

It’s also a picture into the psyche of a man who is always in control.

Cottonstar,
]He only lost by 500 votes. Which is incredible and incredulous all at the same time.
Only 500 ... What does that tell you about the club he wanted to join?

I will forever believe that someone in that house is fully responsible for the murder of JBR.
Statute of limitations
will never expire.
One of the males in that home is sexually deviant imo.

Cherry,
If the sexual assault is for real and not fake as in staging for Patsy, then yes it definitely looks like BDI or JDI, with the latter more likely than the former?

The case is 100% RDI, its got to the point that the only defence left for them is to sue people, I'll bet there are plenty GJ jurors and BPD officers who would love to talk on or off the record, since they know who did it?

Think of all that GJ evidence that has been sealed allowing Burke and John to carry on life saying it was a nasty intruder.

We only know about Burke's H-Tech shoes due to someone slipping that info into the public domain.

After hours and days of reading everything I could. I came to the conclusion years ago that Burke did it and mom covered it up. Her handwriting matches the ransom note
She began downing pills right away.
There was a golf club propped against the kitchen island next to the bowl of fruit that the parents insisted she never ate (partially digested pineapple found in stomach at autopsy), but Burke confirmed she had gotten up in the night and eaten. Burke’s autism could have made him exceptionally selfish and envious of the attention she was getting, as those with autism (while typically not homicidal) can lack empathy.
Jon Benét had just received a new bike at the end of a nighttime party when Burke’s social graces were spent, he was tired, and likely had to eat foods he was not used to.
Parents also expect a lot more appreciation and public manners at Christmastime.
They may have been extraordinarily stressed.
If mom is a pageant mom and dad is a corporate big wig, who is taking care of Burke’s unique needs?
He was on the edge, and The rest is history.
The telling piece of evidence is the thin broken art brush that was found inserted in her. That seems like something a kid might do.
The recent interview with Burke did not exonerate him in my mind. He seemed detached from reality.
But he would have been committed to a psychiatric hospital at most, and would have been out a long time ago. Or would have gotten off on a plea. The parents could have saved a lot of time and trouble and public expense going this route. Instead, people’s lives were forever changed, and some ruined by the Ramsey’s tremendous egos.

Cherry,
If the sexual assault is for real and not fake as in staging for Patsy, then yes it definitely looks like BDI or JDI, with the latter more likely than the former?

The case is 100% RDI, its got to the point that the only defence left for them is to sue people, I'll bet there are plenty GJ jurors and BPD officers who would love to talk on or off the record, since they know who did it?

Think of all that GJ evidence that has been sealed allowing Burke and John to carry on life saying it was a nasty intruder.

We only know about Burke's H-Tech shoes due to someone slipping that info into the public domain.

Did shoeprints in basement match the H-Tech shoes?

but Burke confirmed she had gotten up in the night and eaten.

I'm not aware of Burke having confirmed that.

Burke’s autism could have made him exceptionally selfish and envious of the attention she was getting, as those with autism (while typically not homicidal) can lack empathy.

I'm not aware of Burke having been diagnosed with autism.

The telling piece of evidence is the thin broken art brush that was found inserted in her. That seems like something a kid might do.

What kids do you hang out with?

But he would have been committed to a psychiatric hospital at most, and would have been out a long time ago. Or would have gotten off on a plea.

Right. No need whatsoever to create an elaborate cover-up.

I'm not aware of Burke having confirmed that.

I'm not aware of Burke having been diagnosed with autism.

What kids do you hang out with?

Right. No need whatsoever to create an elaborate cover-up.

Great points -- I was thinking the same exact same things. There is a lot of conjecture pawned as fact in that person's post. "Golf club propped up against the kitchen island, next to the pineapple"??? Um, no. The pineapple was found in the dining room, which is completely separate from the kitchen, and there was no golf club in either area to the best of my knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back