Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think MC's hat was in the shop, Razz. For a time, it was said his hat was missing, but then I thought our VI eventually got the info that the hat he'd had on was in the house. Not sure that is 100% correct, but that is my recollection.
I remember our VI saying his hat was missing and I remember that because I figured a hat might be easier to spot out in the woods. However, in one of the TV productions, his hat was on the shop counter. If anyone recalls that and knows which production it was, please let me know and I'll go back and hunt for that shot of his hat on the counter.
The thing about the hat: if left behind, it suggests MC was hurt in his shop and taken away. I believe the VI said he always removed his hat when working in the shop. Was MC's disappearance set to look like there'd been an argument with a male family member and things got carried away and he was murdered in the process and then MC was taken somewhere and dumped?! (Sorry to use that term. I hate the picture it brings to mind.) But when that story didn't take, it became: he'd somehow hurt himself and walked away and succumbed somewhere. And then it became BC and friends murdered him and hid his body somewhere.
And then, it morphed into suicide and how he rode his bike 16 miles so he could jump off a dang bridge.

The "Moment of Truth"? I don't believe we've heard it yet.

Is MC's family responsible to tell us what they know? No, probably not. But most of us here have invested our hearts and minds trying to find Papaw.

And to mpnola: I share your frustration! There seem to be several elephants sitting in the room.

I remember our VI saying his hat was missing and I remember that because I figured a hat might be easier to spot out in the woods. However, in one of the TV productions, his hat was on the shop counter. If anyone recalls that and knows which production it was, please let me know and I'll go back and hunt for that shot of his hat on the counter.
The thing about the hat: if left behind, it suggests MC was hurt in his shop and taken away. I believe the VI said he always removed his hat when working in the shop. Was MC's disappearance set to look like there'd been an argument with a male family member and things got carried away and he was murdered in the process and then MC was taken somewhere and dumped?! (Sorry to use that term. I hate the picture it brings to mind.) But when that story didn't take, it became: he'd somehow hurt himself and walked away and succumbed somewhere. And then it became BC and friends murdered him and hid his body somewhere.
And then, it morphed into suicide and how he rode his bike 16 miles so he could jump off a dang bridge.

Is MC's family responsible to tell us what they know? No, probably not. But most of us here have invested our hearts and minds trying to find Papaw.

And to mpnola: I share your frustration! There seem to be several elephants sitting in the room.
Originally when all this began I thought just that. The first few months I thought maybe a son came mad and an argument ensued over BC affairs and or money and angerly there was an accidental homicide and then a cover up. Then I went to the BC theory following the money and motivation. But I never came to suicide. Very good post Razz

I did go back and read that the hat was not missing, it was there, confirmed by a family members but family also stated he could have worn another hat because he had many. That was the last info I found

Welcome back!
The amount Klein mentioned in a box in the garage was $100,000. But he said it to be intentionally vague and non-specific like it was around that amount. He said it almost like there were parenthesis. And $1000 on the truck console. If these things are true I don't think that cash was a meaningless part of the whole scheme.

Popping in here quickly before beddy bye, but Klein said the box of cash held upwards of $100,000- at any rate, a lot more than $1000. The truck console actually had several hundred bucks, which wasn't unusual for Papaw. Happy 4th!

Oops, sorry -- I'm a dork. It's been a few months since I watched the Brain Scratch Klein interview, and I just watched the other show on YT yesterday. Well, then that explains why I remember I raised an eyebrow at first, when I heard Klein mention the money - and then yesterday was thinking that $1,000 ain't all that much. hahaha - yes of course, it was $100,000(ish). OkeyDokey, I need to listen to that inteview again...
Thank you, now I'm kinda embarrassed :oops::confused:o_O

i think the family's silence and Sheriff's Meeks vagueness has led to some to suspect dark long hidden secrets.Which I highly doubt knowing how much this man was loved.The family could be in the dark as much as the rest of us if most of the information they get comes from HCSO.

i think the family's silence and Sheriff's Meeks vagueness has led to some to suspect dark long hidden secrets.Which I highly doubt knowing how much this man was loved.The family could be in the dark as much as the rest of us if most of the information they get comes from HCSO.
But it shouldn't be the only information. They hired Klein as their private investigator. They have a BringPapawHome fb page. I don't think there is any deep dark secret about MC. Unless, they have irrefutable evidence he harmed himself.

In one of the episodes (Disappeared I think), SM states he has evidence he will not reveal, but the family is well aware of that makes him believe MC committed suicide. The Disappeared episode also stated most of the family felt that way except Suzy. I think we all know better than that. I think there may be a couple of family memebers who feel that is what happened, but not the majority. SM again trying to sway the public into his way of thinking.

I wonder if MC could have pulled over at the bridge area and met up with someone that rode back to the house with him. Maybe someone who was with some fisherman down by the bridge or marina. For whatever reason maybe he went back to the house with MC, MC put everything in its place but at some point there was an altercation, this person calls buddy’s in boat, he waits for them to arrive while blood could possibly been dripping, they come and load MC maybe in truck first then transport to a boat but never realized he had his phone until later. Then disposed of his phone. His body might be anywhere. I’m sure I haven’t thought it all out yet but I wonder if he knows anyone who fishes or if there was anyone who would have rode back home with him and been with him until 2:30

Oops, sorry -- I'm a dork. It's been a few months since I watched the Brain Scratch Klein interview, and I just watched the other show on YT yesterday. Well, then that explains why I remember I raised an eyebrow at first, when I heard Klein mention the money - and then yesterday was thinking that $1,000 ain't all that much. hahaha - yes of course, it was $100,000(ish). OkeyDokey, I need to listen to that inteview again...
Thank you, now I'm kinda embarrassed :oops::confused:o_O
Heaven's to Betsy, you're not a dork ;) No one can keep all the facts straight- including media and LE, apparently.

Is this new? Trying not to be excited.
No, this isn't new. Klein said this in either his Brainscratch interview or in the statement issued in response to SM's video interview on that Hunt Co. Thefts FB page. Either way, it was a response to SM's statements, and about the progression of Klein's own investigation. I have no idea what he meant by "stage 2."

everything has went so quiet.
I thought things would quiet down after the Disappeared episode. I've been pondering ways to keep the discussion and brainstorming going, but have faith that we can! Every case that goes on at length has it's ebbs and flows.

If Klein Investigations, HCSO, or family put anything out in public, even a one-sentence statement, that always helps keep MC ( or any other missing person) in the mind's eye.

I'm pretty sure Klein explained his phases *somewhere* during the DeOrr case. (Oh, how I would love resolution there.) I can't remember off the top of my head what they are, but that might give you something to plug into Google.

No, this isn't new. Klein said this in either his Brainscratch interview or in the statement issued in response to SM's video interview on that Hunt Co. Thefts FB page. Either way, it was a response to SM's statements, and about the progression of Klein's own investigation. I have no idea what he meant by "stage 2."
Ah bummer. I was hoping he had put something out re: the Disappeared episode.

Phase 1 is the collection of data and interviewing all of the people involved. (he still wants to imterview BC. She refuses to sit down with him.)

Phase 2 is examining all of the data and interviews and coming up with his hypothesis.

Phase 3 is sitting down with LE over a cup of coffee and telling them what he thinks....

He stated this in the Brainscratch episode. Said he wasn't ready to sit down with SM right now but that all of the information he has received to date is on a database open to LE anytime they want to look at it.

I thought things would quiet down after the Disappeared episode. I've been pondering ways to keep the discussion and brainstorming going, but have faith that we can! Every case that goes on at length has it's ebbs and flows.

If Klein Investigations, HCSO, or family put anything out in public, even a one-sentence statement, that always helps keep MC ( or any other missing person) in the mind's eye.
So sorry! I was referring to Klein's response to SM after SM said MC committed suicide. (Which was a while back). But in Klein's statement, he said they would be entering the 2nd phase.

Yes, things have gone quiet. But it's only been a few days quiet. Maybe it's the calm before the storm.

So sorry! I was referring to Klein's response to SM after SM said MC committed suicide. (Which was a while back). But in Klein's statement, he said they would be entering the 2nd phase.

Yes, things have gone quiet. But it's only been a few days quiet. Maybe it's the calm before the storm.
I don't know how large his agency is staff wise, but the Tom Brown Canadian TX case seems near a breakthrough and they were there this week.
KTRE

I don't know how large his agency is staff wise, but the Tom Brown Canadian TX case seems near a breakthrough and they were there this week.
KTRE
I hope the Tom Brown case is solved it so tragic and heartbreaking he seems like such a great kid as Michael is a man.These are two good people who didn't deserve whatever happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong