The GB4 and Shannan Gilbert-Connecting the dots

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Rabbit, Thanks for posting this.

Unfortunately the details the psychic provides are quite vague, and are similar to what has been suggested on the LISK forum already. I want to believe that psychics can be helpful in criminal investigations, but their track record in previous cases are not that strong.

One example; stating the killer(s) are white, is not a big stretch because over 90% of serial killers are white.

White Rabbit, Thanks for posting this.

Unfortunately the details the psychic provides are quite vague, and are similar to what has been suggested on the LISK forum already. I want to believe that psychics can be helpful in criminal investigations, but their track record in previous cases are not that strong.

One example; stating the killer(s) are white, is not a big stretch because over 90% of serial killers are white.

Very true Windsor. I was most interested in his description being a group of powerful white collar men. I’ve read many posts with a similar theory. For instance, the evidence of sex parties in Oak Beach, corrupt Police Officers such as James Burke, corrupt politicians such as Thomas Spota, conjecture about pimping, drug dealing and other corruption in Suffolk County & Oak Beach. These are some of the surrounding circumstances that seem to give that theory a foundation, and though I differ with it at this point I would be interested in hearing more perspective on it.

Very true Windsor. I was most interested in his description being a group of powerful white collar men. I’ve read many posts with a similar theory. For instance, the evidence of sex parties in Oak Beach, corrupt Police Officers such as James Burke, corrupt politicians such as Thomas Spota, conjecture about pimping, drug dealing and other corruption in Suffolk County & Oak Beach. These are some of the surrounding circumstances that seem to give that theory a foundation, and though I differ with it at this point I would be interested in hearing more perspective on it.

Over the years there have been stories in fiction, of groups of men who come together in some sort of murder cabals or clubs. I cannot think of any instances that they have actually been discovered to exist in real life. The idea of a group of rich, mature, professional men coming together to become murderers sounds reasonable to some sleuthers, but I am not sure it is realistic scenario. I do realise I may be wrong and such a group could exist on Long Island.

Over the years there have been stories in fiction, of groups of men who come together in some sort of murder cabals or clubs. I cannot think of any instances that they have actually been discovered to exist in real life. The idea of a group of rich, mature, professional men coming together to become murderers sounds reasonable to some sleuthers, but I am not sure it is realistic scenario. I do realise I may be wrong and such a group could exist on Long Island.

I am in agreement with you Windsor.

I ask myself is there a group of men who come together to engage nefarious activities?

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...hief-burke-hired-her-at-oak-beach-drug-party/

Do they fall to the level of some type of satanic, ritualistic murder group? It’s possible yes, but is it likely, especially in the specific case of the LISK?

The case of Shannan Gilbert, which I believe to be separate from the rest of the victims, has the highest probability of a group like that coming together to coverup her death, in an effort to prevent their relationships and their activities from being exposed.

The pattern and the victimology of the Gilgo Beach 4 points toward a single killer with a specific psychological profile, not a group.

The calls to Amanda Barthelemy also point toward a specific psychological profile, and not that of a group of rich, mature, professional men.

It’s a serial killer that committed these murders, not a mafia.

I like the way you guys are thinking. You seem to be open to many possibilities and are not leaving much out for consideration. For all I know these killings might be the work of only ONE anonymous character that has gotten away with this for so long and some of us see a ‘conspiracy’ of many.

My thoughts have been pretty consistent almost from the beginning. And that is what I said on The Killing Season Episode 8: ‘It is all about Power, Sex, and Money.’

I never bought into the idea girls were lured into a web of evil for the express idea they would be killed – it just happened that way. One dies from an O.D., another dies playing sex games, and before you know it we have a graveyard of dead gals.

I have people that have been retired tell me stories about a certain person formerly in the SCPD that has been well known that when he forced prostitutes to give him BJ's that when he was finished would go into their pocketbooks and steal their money. He was 'famous' for doing this and when he did this they were shocked he was never investigated. Another cop tells me another person involved in the system (not a cop) regularly abused woman and when he finished with them he passed them off to other officials, including judges. One gals told him one time when she was bound and gagged in a basement in Hauppague a well known LI congressman was there to have his way with her.

This a case of working girls being killed by unknown person(s). It seems as though the cops and robbers, and the politicians could be involved. Far fetched do you say? Well consider this: We had a former NYS attorney general/governor that got into several scrapes with hookers. Gal said she was choked by Spitzer. Skip one (Cuomo - he has his own problems) and we get to Eric Schniederman. Need I say more? Two of our highest public officials are sex perverts and both liked to hurt woman

This a case of working girls being killed by unknown person(s). It seems as though the cops and robbers, and the politicians could be involved. Far fetched do you say? Well consider this: We had a former NYS attorney general/governor that got into several scrapes with hookers. Gal said she was choked by Spitzer. Skip one (Cuomo - he has his own problems) and we get to Eric Schniederman. Need I say more? Two of our highest public officials are sex perverts and both liked to hurt woman

The theory definitely has merit, but the calls to Amanda Barthelemy don’t seem to fit into the LISK case.

Fascinating when you consider the timing of the strangulation prevention act of 2010--the year the last two of the GB4 went missing. Anyone know the date it became law? Maybe a month prior to the discovery of the bodies?

Just looked it up, November 11, 2010. One month exactly.

Last edited:
Insight about how SG may have been "played with" and ultimately got away... Much here would explain her delirious state:

Evidence of Strangulation

Evidence of strangulation may include some of the below physical, neurological and psychological signs and symptoms and these may occur concurrently with or after an attack: 15

• Voice changes (hoarseness, raspy voice, or loss of voice)
  • Swallowing changes (difficulty or pain)
  • Breathing changes (difficulty or inability to breathe) 16
  • Involuntary incontinence
  • Miscarriage
  • Mental status changes (sleep disturbance, amnesia, stress, restlessness or combativeness)
  • Nausea or dizziness
  • Scratches/fingernail marks, scrapes, and abrasions (from offender or defensive injuries)
  • Redness, swelling, abrasions, or bruising on the neck
  • Petechiae (tiny ruptured capillaries that look like red spots) on eyes, face or neck
  • Ligature marks
  • Broken/fractured bones or injured cartilage in the neck
  • Lung damage, fluid in the lungs, or pneumonia
  • Brain injury caused by lack of oxygen
  • Vision or hearing changes
  • Memory loss
Source: Strangulation and Domestic Violence - Empire Justice Center

Only the tape will tell.

Last edited:
Insight about how SG may have been "played with" and ultimately got away... Much here would explain her delirious state:

Evidence of strangulation may include some of the below physical, neurological and psychological signs and symptoms and these may occur concurrently with or after an attack: 15

• Miscarriage
  • Mental status changes (sleep disturbance, amnesia, stress, restlessness or combativeness)
  • Nausea or dizziness
  • Scratches/fingernail marks, scrapes, and abrasions (from offender or defensive injuries)
  • Petechiae (tiny ruptured capillaries that look like red spots) on eyes, face or neck
  • Ligature marks
  • Memory loss

Only the tape will tell.

Excellent post stayclassy.

We know Joseph Brewer was in the house, and there’s also reports of a mysterious “drifter”. Shannan Gilbert stated, “they’re trying to kill me”.

The moment the call from her cell phone went out to 911 any plan to by Joseph Brewer to kill or hurt her was compromised.

The information in this post could be a basis for John Ray to re-argue the release of Shannan’s 911 call at the next hearing in Estate of Shannan Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett on August 21, 2018.

Witness testimony, as well as his own words and actions, still implicate Peter Hackett, and Michael Pak’s words and actions make his involvement suspect as well.

Would love to discuss the case more with you.

Excellent post stayclassy.

We know Joseph Brewer was in the house, and there’s also reports of a mysterious “drifter”. Shannan Gilbert stated, “they’re trying to kill me”.

The moment the call from her cell phone went out to 911 any plan to by Joseph Brewer to kill or hurt her was compromised.

The information in this post could be a basis for John Ray to re-argue the release of Shannan’s 911 call at the next hearing in Estate of Shannan Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett on August 21, 2018.

Witness testimony, as well as his own words and actions, still implicate Peter Hackett, and Michael Pak’s words and actions make his involvement suspect as well.

Would love to discuss the case more with you.

Rabbit, do we know the source of the term "drifter?" Who first coined it?

Also for me this is a revelation of why suddenly the last two were convinced to leave without their cell phones.

We had a sitting governor transporting prostitutes over state lines to have sex. We have him choking out a prostitute in the Plaza Hotel where the police had to be called. Again, he has a hooker arrested for extorting $400,000 from him and it appears she wanted more. What are a ranking cop, a DA ( both liars, one an admitted one, the other soon to be a proven liar) compared to a governor? Forget about the hanger-on refuse like other criminal cops, judges, and lawyers that corrupt and abuse woman almost at will.
Just got one the other week about a well known congressman videotaped bound in a chair with a ball gag in his mouth and two hookers shaving his genitals. When I was told I said, B.S. Yeah, I saw the tape because it was sent to me is what he said.

Rabbit, do we know the source of the term "drifter?" Who first coined it?

Also for me this is a revelation of why suddenly the last two were convinced to leave without their cell phones.

I’m have to look up the origin of the drifter, and I’ll post.

• Miscarriage
  • Nausea or dizziness
  • Ligature marks
  • Memory loss

Only the tape will tell.

What is your theory on the LISK case stayclassy?

The case of Shannan Gilbert, which I believe to be separate from the rest of the victims, has the highest probability of a group like that coming together to coverup her death, in an effort to prevent their relationships and their activities from being exposed.

They wouldn't have put much effort into preventing their activities from being exposed by placing her just a few hundred yards from where the activities would have been taking place, while knowing full well others uninvolved knew she had been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member