GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

Pamela Kleiber... special person to Kessler? Or just a random name ??

It was originally reported that she took the name Pamela Kleiber from a dead child's tombstone. She told her family when she left PA in 2004 that she would be using the name Pamela Kleiber and that she got it from a tombstone. However, I'm trying to find a link that says this specifically now and I can't find it. I first reported it in Joleen's thread here: FL - FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau County, 12 May 2018
However that link seems to have changed and it no longer specifies that she also took the Pamela Kleiber alias from a tombstone. Perhaps it was a confusion of the early reports. We know she got the Jennifer Sybert alias from a tombstone.

It was originally reported that she took the name Pamela Kleiber from a dead child's tombstone. She told her family when she left PA in 2004 that she would be using the name Pamela Kleiber and that she got it from a tombstone. However, I'm trying to find a link that says this specifically now and I can't find it. I first reported it in Joleen's thread here: FL - FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau County, 12 May 2018
However that link seems to have changed and it no longer specifies that she also took the Pamela Kleiber alias from a tombstone. Perhaps it was a confusion of the early reports. We know she got the Jennifer Sybert alias from a tombstone.
Maybe I am reading it wrong but the impression that article gave me was that when she left PA she had started using the name Kleiber which is the name she took from a tombstone in PA. The wording does seem circuitous.
PA. State Police: Kessler made it known she was assuming identity foun | Depend On WOKV - Jacksonville's News, Weather, and Traffic | www.wokv.com

Maybe I am reading it wrong but the impression that article gave me was that when she left PA she had started using the name Kleiber which is the name she took from a tombstone in PA. The wording does seem circuitous.
PA. State Police: Kessler made it known she was assuming identity foun | Depend On WOKV - Jacksonville's News, Weather, and Traffic | www.wokv.com

Yes, that is how I originally interpreted it. But for some reason I thought it was stated more clearly before.

May 24 news report quotes below but... some possible confusion if maybe state patrolman's memory was incorrect??

"... She said her daughter advised her that she wanted to “change her name and change her whole life,” Long said. “And it seemed like she succeeded in that.”

Kessler also told her mother, Long recounted, that she had already picked out a new name — Pamela Kleber or Pamela Kleiber — to use.

“She got (the name) off a tombstone,” Long said.

Connie Kessler also provided police with the reason her daughter gave for seeking a new life.

“She wanted to be hidden from a paramour,” he said. She also may have had plans to head to Virginia Beach, Va.

It was not known why Kessler ended up picking the name Jennifer Marie Sybert — the name she was using when she was arrested last week in Florida."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1/705249896/-1/news+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

May 24 news report quotes below but... some possible confusion if maybe state patrolman's memory was incorrect??

"... She said her daughter advised her that she wanted to “change her name and change her whole life,” Long said. “And it seemed like she succeeded in that.”

<snip>

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1/705249896/-1/news+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

RSBM, BBM;

Yes she changed her whole life - she succeeded 18 times. Let's hope this time she changed it to life in prison.

Last edited:
Did KK not seek official proof Evan (son) was actually dead?? IMO, mom seems to describe KK as smart, dutiful, etc. I find it odd KK just opted to disappear w/out proof Evan died.

In the mothers interview at link above, mother said KK wanted to be anonymous to find out what happened to her son Evan. My interpretation: she needed to stalk the father. I have e feeling this woman had disguises and may have even dressed like a guy and/ or assumed male identities. I even wonder if she collected welfare under her assumed identities.

I can't tell if her mother has been completely fooled by KK, or is delusional too, or what, but her statements do not make any sense to me.

Fist of all, all due respect to animal lovers, but it scares me when people "treat animals like God". How a person treats animals is not always an indication of how a person will treat people, IMO. Apparently it has not occurred to Mrs K that some people believe animals are better than humans. People can treat their pets very well while at the same time seeing nothing wrong with abusing or killing people. MOO.

Second, no one in their right mind takes on fake identities in order to search for their child. What kind of nonsense is that? Why not hire a PI? or work through the courts to get custody? Or even use the media to draw attention to your case? Why is a fake identity needed? If you think your child has been murdered and buried somewhere, file a police report for heavens sake! I don't think there is a child at all. I think KK made this all up to explain her behavior of taking on fake ids and her mother believed it for some reason. When and where did she have this baby that her mother has never seen? Are there birth records for him?
To add to this, allegedly Kimberly had been gone and out of touch from her family for 14 years so how would her mother know any of this unless she had a conversation with Kimberly since she was arrested? Not to mention that her own family waited 8 years to report her missing. So there is that whole conundrum as well. I also want to add, but even if Kimberly went all rogue (which I don't believe) to find this son, her mother - as a grandparent - had legal routes to pursue to be able to see her grandchild that she seemingly didn't pursue either.

I wonder if law enforcement will address anything her mother said. In particular, whether there was a son and if so, what played out with that.

To add to this, allegedly Kimberly had been gone and out of touch from her family for 14 years so how would her mother know any of this unless she had a conversation with Kimberly since she was arrested? Not to mention that her own family waited 8 years to report her missing. So there is that whole conundrum as well. I also want to add, but even if Kimberly went all rogue (which I don't believe) to find this son, her mother - as a grandparent - had legal routes to pursue to be able to see her grandchild that she seemingly didn't pursue either.

I wonder if law enforcement will address anything her mother said. In particular, whether there was a son and if so, what played out with that.

I wonder if any (extended) family members resided in locations associated w/ KK's aliases (FL, TX, NC, etc)?

I suspect she abandoned Evan. This bull about that being the reason she started using aliases is just an excuse or story she is telling her mother to gain her sympathy and perhaps manipulate. She gave birth to the child while using an alias for crying out loud. She probably told her mother to do the interview and tell about it! I also suspect she was in touch with Mom off and on throughout the years.

FBI is going to give an update on the landfill search on Monday. Don't have a time specified yet.
Joleen Cummings: FBI to give update on landfill search Monday

From above-referenced link:
“They know which dumpster was used, (from) which location and therefore what code of businesses they will be looking for in order to recover this white bag,” Action News Jax Law & Safety Expert Dale Carson said.

The above seems like a daunting task, but at least they have some search information to go on. Praying she is found soon.

From above-referenced link:

The above seems like a daunting task, but at least they have some search information to go on. Praying she is found soon.
The best outcome will be if they find the bag they are looking for intact. With the heavy equipment they use at landfills it is possible that the bag could be torn and its contents spread and more exposed to degradation of evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back