Martha Morgan - Murder on Oleander Dr. in Shreveport, LA, 19 February 2011

Hugs to you & your family, SportBelle. I lost my own Mom many years ago, but to a heart attack with decent medical intervention for the time. Things will always be different, but they will get better. (((((hugs)))))

Anyone in touch with poster LALaw, who I believe is an attorney in Louisiana?

Hugs to you & your family, SportBelle. I lost my own Mom many years ago, but to a heart attack with decent medical intervention for the time. Things will always be different, but they will get better. (((((hugs)))))

Anyone in touch with poster LALaw, who I believe is an attorney in Louisiana?

Please share my info with him. Sorry for your loss. Thank you. Hugs back.

Thanks for your reply.

Any of those can be sufficient reason, though the "he was a city worker too and thus the city police covered it up because," is a bit of a stretch, I think. Those of us who have lived in corrupt places can well imagine the other reasons, though.

I agree with you , however I don't think me saying that my father was a city worker and that can be a reason for a cover up is a stretch. I do respect your opinion on that, but have seen some other things that have happened along the way that tell me that is another reason for the cover up, along with the other reasons. As I have watch my father get by with domestic violence, Bankruptcy Fraud, ID Theft against my brother, etc. Have proof of these crimes too. The ID Theft was a felony that the police dropped to misdemeanor . Also, he did not have to go down and be fingerprinted like you and I would have to if we still someone's ID. My father also refused to go down to the police station and answer some questions on my mama's case. You and I can not get our way and not go down to the police station when we don't want to.

Thank you for sharing KSLA Investigates.

I’m sorry I don’t know how to bold on my iPad.
Past all the photos, there is a comment I don’t understand.
Please tell me if it’s a misprint or I’m just not comprehending.

“Once I left that scene, I felt very confident it was a homicide,” the coroner said.

After reading this story, it is more than obvious the reason there has been no further investigation is because the coroner is a jerk who has no regard for domestic violence victims. He absurdly claims that necessary testing such as for gunshot residue is too expensive. That isn't an acceptable reason.

@SportBelle, please contact your state's domestic violence network at the link below and enlist their help in your quest for justice for your mama. The coroner should be removed from office. {{Hugs}}

Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence

LCADV | Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence

“Once I left that scene, I felt very confident it was a homicide,” the coroner said.

That caught my attention, too. I think without a doubt it is a Freudian slip.

Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it. Maybe KSLA needs to be contacted to see if the coroner actually said that or misprint.

After reading this story, it is more than obvious the reason there has been no further investigation is because the coroner is a jerk who has no regard for domestic violence victims. He absurdly claims that necessary testing such as for gunshot residue is too expensive. That isn't an acceptable reason.

@SportBelle, please contact your state's domestic violence network at the link below and enlist their help in your quest for justice for your mama. The coroner should be removed from office. {{Hugs}}

Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence

LCADV | Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence

You are right. Thank you for the link. I am going to contact them today. No excuse is acceptable for not working a case.

That caught my attention, too. I think without a doubt it is a Freudian slip.[/QUOYE

It is a slip. I will let them know. Were y'all able to pull up the video or just transcript?

You are right. Thank you for the link. I am going to contact them today. No excuse is acceptable for not working a case.

Thank you . I contacted Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence. They do not help individuals. They work with Law Enforcement and Medical Personnel only. I do appreciate the gesture/suggestion. that was very nice of you.

As you can see my mama has finger marks on her neck. She was manually strangled and the crooked Coroner hid this from the autopsy.

Attachments

• PHOTO OF BRUISING ON LEFT SIDE OF   MAMA'S NECK.jpg
    PHOTO OF BRUISING ON LEFT SIDE OF MAMA'S NECK.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 81
Thank you . I contacted Louisiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence. They do not help individuals. They work with Law Enforcement and Medical Personnel only. I do appreciate the gesture/suggestion. that was very nice of you.
It shocks me that they didn't provide you with guidance. If your mother is a victim of domestic violence, so are you.

Have you ever had a conversation with the County Prosecutor about your mother's case? I think you should.

It shocks me that they didn't provide you with guidance. If your mother is a victim of domestic violence, so are you.

Have you ever had a conversation with the County Prosecutor about your mother's case? I think you should.

I have tried to talk to the Caddo Parish DA. So far he has never given me the time of day. Here in Shreveport, when my father literally choked us, etc the Police would write simple battery with hands.

I need a high profile Attorney that is license in Louisiana that takes on corruption and cover ups of homicides. If anyone knows of one or if one reads this please contact me. Has to be a big tough law firm to go against the corrupt officials in Shreveport. Please help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back