ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
"DeOrr’s grandmother, Trina Bates Clegg, does not want her grandson to be forgotten, so she’s inviting the community to join her on a walk along the Idaho Falls Greenbelt on Tuesday night in his honor.

“People say it gets easier with time, but it doesn’t. It’s been three years and it’s still very difficult,” Clegg tells EastIdahoNews.com. “I want to make this walk all about him – nobody else. Just ‘Little Man.'”

Lemhi County Sheriff Steve Penner says there are no new developments in the case, but it remains “very active” and he is hoping for answers soon."

On 3-year anniversary of his disappearance, DeOrr's grandmother invites community to walk with her | East Idaho News

I was thinking about Jaryd Atadero alot recently, and about his father still trying to find out about the reason of his disappearance, which happened in 1999. Even if little DeOrr's parents were innocent, their behaviour would be pathetic.

For days I was glued to the WS thread about the boys and their coach trapped in a cave in Thailand. I had a candle burning every night next to my little ceramic elephant which has brought me a little bit of luck in the past. (I like to think so anyway).
Now, the candle and Ella (the elephant), are facing towards Idaho. I just thought that on this day, I would light the way for DeOrr to be found and with luck, those responsible would be found too. Three years is too long.
It brings me some comfort so I’m doing it.
:(

This one?

interesting

she looked tired and anxious, i also notice that at the odd times got to speak she was always looking over at him seemingly checking if what she was saying was ok

he was straight forward like he was telling a story and just kept talking over the top of everyone, only at the end did he show what you might call concern o_O which didn't er seem real jmo

Sorry if this is mean but Nate had no control over that interview. Constant distractions and VK’s non stop talk talk talk.

I don't think you're being mean, I had that impression as well. He lets VK be the director...But at least that gives the viewer a chance to see the dynamics between those two(like Beagle pointed out)

Sorry if this is mean but Nate had no control over that interview. Constant distractions and VK’s non stop talk talk talk.
And talk-talk-talking about anything other than DeOrr. No one cares about heat-seeking helicopters or how far he had to go to get a signal. I think his exhaustion was legit, but his answer and apparent priorities confused me.

Vernal's sister recalls the day DeOrr went missing. The makers of Little Man Lost posted this "never before seen interview" just yesterday:

Atticus Investigates

Thank you renarde :) This young woman seems to be very level headed, and sincere, and seems to care more about little Deorr than his own mother. It's an interesting interview, I have to admit that her theory of Isaac handing him off to someone , was one of my earlier theories for quite a while. If so, I suspect that Jessica was also involved in it, just MO. And that little Deorr was given or sold to someone by Jessica was also the first PI's theory, he seemed rather adamant about it. So it really makes me think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle