Canada - Bruce McArthur- Pleads Guilty - murders of 8 men, Toronto, 2010-2017 #2

This is how they’ve laid charges before identifying the remains. That’s why they have 8 charges and 7 identifies remains. Idsinga has frequently said they expect to find more remains. The computer photos don’t include headshots.
Can you direct me to a MSM link that explains this?

Idsinga has not confirmed what the reporters (off the record) and community are saying ... which is that there are videos as well as photos. Police cannot release these details until trial.

Okay, I was not aware this is what's being said, off the record. Although it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Search resumes Tuesday at Leaside property linked to Bruce McArthur
Search resumes Tuesday at Leaside property linked to Bruce McArthur

image.jpg

Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Toronto police will resume their search of a Leaside property linked to alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur on Tuesday.

Dig ends at property linked to Bruce McArthur

July 16, 2018

"After finding human remains on almost every day of the dig, Toronto police have completed a meticulous excavation behind a Leaside home linked to alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur...."

“At the end of the day, I’m pretty confident that we’ve done about as thorough a search as we can possibly do, and hopefully nothing else turns up there in the future,” Idsinga said.

The excavation’s conclusion marks the completion of searches at the home where McArthur worked for years as a landscaper. ..."

Dig ends at property linked to Bruce McArthur | The Star
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idsinga has not confirmed what the reporters (off the record) and community are saying ... which is that there are videos as well as photos. Police cannot release these details until trial.

When they posted the photo of the unidentified man I figured they had a big collection of videos that showed more then what they're finding on the properties. Basically, the police saying there might be more people is a huge clue that they know there is more people.

Police to provide update today on Bruce McArthur investigation
Police to provide update today on Bruce McArthur investigation
"Idsinga, who is the lead detective on the case, will be providing an update on the investigation at Toronto police headquarters at 10 a.m.

Asked about the news conference on Friday morning, Police Chief Mark Saunders refused to provide any details.

“I’m looking forward to what he (Idsinga) has to say. I don’t want to step in front of what he wants to say,” Saunders told CP24."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back