Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s going down down down. o_O

Finally we’re getting to see justice for Karen. It will be interesting to hear what Sarah and Ant have to say. Witness to the murder is an interesting comment. :cool:

Borce Ristevski murdered or incapacitated his wife Karen Ristevski at their Avondale Heights home before driving her body to Macedon Regional Park, a court has heard.

Nocookies
Karen Ristevski: Borce Ristevski faces murder charge committal hearing

Borce Ristevski murdered or incapacitated his wife Karen Ristevski at their Avondale Heights home before driving her body to Macedon Regional Park, a court has heard.

Nocookies
Karen Ristevski: Borce Ristevski faces murder charge committal hearing

murdered or incapacitated
So it's possible Karen might have been alive during the trip and alive when placed in those logs.

Karen was a dead woman walking the moment she inherited her parents money after their death. It really was only a matter of time.
I agree with this. My working theory is, she protected that money somehow for Sarah so Borce couldn’t get his hands on it. He needed it badly, possibly to pay back debt to a notorious loan shark. That made him angry, very angry! All IMO of course.

Yes the article is paywalled.

Some points in the article.
* cctv obtained at Avondale Heights, Toolern Vale and Sunbury show the route taken.
* Police allege he incapacitated or murdered Karen at the house and transported her body in the back of the car.
* BR said he thought he had to wait 24 hours before reporting his wife missing.o_O
* SR said her dad reluctant to call the police. Asking her what are we going to tell them" Mum got upset and walked out?"
* Borce explained his change in stories - as him being tired and just giving info he thought important
* Sarah got home at 6pm
* Borce said he spent the day at home book keeping :) - he changed that story to the broken fuel gauge that we are all aware.
* Borce discounted a sighting of Karen on 1 July raising police suspicion.

Category: | Herald Sun
Borce Ristevski in court for committal hearing

Where was the chemist ant went to?

Last edited:
-Ms Ristevski had been missing for eight months before her remains were found among logs by two horticulturists in February 2017.“They were drilling into the base of a pine tree when they both smelled an odour,” Mr Fisher said. “Between two logs they observed a human skull and a foot protruding up.
-Her body was found by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12:30pm on Monday.The desperate search for Ristevski ended this week when a bushwalker unearthed a body wedged beneath logs at Mount Macedon. The next day DNA testing confirmed the body was Ristevski's remains.

Odd two different accounts of who found the body. One party observed a human skull and a foot protruding up and the other unearthed a body. The two horticulturists observed and no doubt contacted police while the bushwalker unearthed the body. If the skull and foot was protruding up the bushwalker wouldn't be unearthing the body.

Only one of the above could be true as to the original finding so bizarre two different situations reported. I don't think the bushwalker existed.

In the early stages BR mentioned the amount of money that was in KR's purse, questions were asked how would he know the exact amount of money in her purse. Most thought it related to the previous days shop takings and now BR has come out and said it was money he gave to KR to pay for his credit card. I wonder if he mentioned this at the 2nd interview when he realised it could be regarded odd he made mention of the exact amount in his 1st interview with no mention of what he claimed the money was for in his next interview.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all
Just caught up sorry if this is obvious and I’ve missed something but... are they saying Karen was killed Wednesday morning and then Borce and SR went to dinner at parents Wednesday night without anything being said. Does this then mean the calls from SR to work friends and work was the next day ?
Wow When then is SR saying she knew mother was missing ? Thursday morning ?

A neighbour today said Mr Ristevski asked about CCTV cameras around the time of his wife’s disappearance.
“He introduced himself calmly, but worried look… Saying my wife has just gone missing,” the neighbour said.
“He wanted to know if we had a video from our home of the street to see maybe when she had walked off or gone missing … he went knocking and asked the whole street if they had videos of it.

- A month later both BR and SR stop talking to LE. The only effort I have ever read about BR making to finding KR is knocking on the street neighbours asking if they had a video off the street to see maybe when she had walked off (he knew the time as reported that to LE). To see when driven off would seem the concern.

First and 2nd interviews by those close to KR would have varied in detail and time thats why all communication stopped with LE. BR won't take the stand and doesn't need to but will be interesting to see when someone else does and is possibly asked why the changes in timing and detailing. A true statement of events and timing should have very small changes when comparing one to another.

Borce had given Karen 850 bucks to pay the credit card. But his initial story he was home ALL day doing the bookkeeping. :p

What is it about the $850? I am wondering if when Karen logged on to her computer at 8:58am that morning.
Maybe the cost to fill up the Merc the night before was a whole lot more than she expected.

-Ms Ristevski had been missing for eight months before her remains were found among logs by two horticulturists in February 2017.“They were drilling into the base of a pine tree when they both smelled an odour,” Mr Fisher said. “Between two logs they observed a human skull and a foot protruding up.
-Her body was found by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12:30pm on Monday.The desperate search for Ristevski ended this week when a bushwalker unearthed a body wedged beneath logs at Mount Macedon. The next day DNA testing confirmed the body was Ristevski's remains.

Odd two different accounts of who found the body. One party observed a human skull and a foot protruding up and the other unearthed a body. The two horticulturists observed and no doubt contacted police while the bushwalker unearthed the body. If the skull and foot was protruding up the bushwalker wouldn't be unearthing the body.

Only one of the above could be true as to the original finding so bizarre two different situations reported. I don't think the bushwalker existed.

In the early stages BR mentioned the amount of money that was in KR's purse, questions were asked how would he know the exact amount of money in her purse. Most thought it related to the previous days shop takings and now BR has come out and said it was money he gave to KR to pay for his credit card. I wonder if he mentioned this at the 2nd interview when he realised it could be regarded odd he made mention of the exact amount in his 1st interview with no mention of what he claimed the money was for in his next interview.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all
Just caught up sorry if this is obvious and I’ve missed something but... are they saying Karen was killed Wednesday morning and then Borce and SR went to dinner at parents Wednesday night without anything being said. Does this then mean the calls from SR to work friends and work was the next day ?
Wow When then is SR saying she knew mother was missing ? Thursday morning ?

A neighbour today said Mr Ristevski asked about CCTV cameras around the time of his wife’s disappearance.
“He introduced himself calmly, but worried look… Saying my wife has just gone missing,” the neighbour said.
“He wanted to know if we had a video from our home of the street to see maybe when she had walked off or gone missing … he went knocking and asked the whole street if they had videos of it.

- A month later both BR and SR stop talking to LE. The only effort I have ever read about BR making to finding KR is knocking on the street neighbours asking if they had a video off the street to see maybe when she had walked off (he knew the time as reported that to LE). To see when driven off would seem the concern.

First and 2nd interviews by those close to KR would have varied in detail and time thats why all communication stopped with LE. BR won't take the stand and doesn't need to but will be interesting to see when someone else does and is possibly asked why the changes in timing and detailing. A true statement of events and timing should have very small changes when comparing one to another.

Wednesday is NOT late night shopping...
The centre would have been closed.

Sarah would have known that statement at the dinner to his parent's was bogus...

If Boris denies and Sarah doesn't add anything to incriminate.

We'll. ..... it's a committal hearing...

Back to the drawing board.

Paywalled - points of interest summerised.

* BR's phone disconnected from the network at 11:09 am. It reconnected 102 minutes later.
* Borce took another drive in the Merc that afternoon but denied it to police.

* Karen's phone was detected in the following minutes at Diggers Rest, Sunbury, Gisborne. Her phone last pinged at 11:40am.
* Borce called Karen's phone at 1:48 pm and again at 7:17 pm. No calls to friends or acquaintances established.

Borce Ristevski impassive in face of accusations that he killed wife, Karen

Sarah arrived home at 6pm. Borce called Karen's phone at 7:17pm. thinking

Last edited:
Wednesday is NOT late night shopping...
The centre would have been closed.

Sarah would have known that statement at the dinner to his parent's was bogus...

If Boris denies and Sarah doesn't add anything to incriminate.

We'll. ..... it's a committal hearing...

Back to the drawing board.
Maybe, she counted her $$ for Borce to make him satisfied afterwards at home. ;) Or she down prized the clothing for sale. Or she cleaned the boards .... He would have had an explanation, I think, except Late Night Shopping.

Is there something off with the times being reported....

I'm a numbers person..... could have sworne the video image of the ??? Mercedes crossing diggers rest railway station was 11:11

Media now reporting Borce phone was switched off at 11.19

Something seems off with the times....

Whatever....

The timeframe worries me...

Suggested last time seen by Sarah..before she left for work??

There doesn't seem alot of time...between what is suggested to have happened and disposal of Karen's body.

Gut says somethings not 100% right in this scenario..to fit the time frames given. ..

More has happened. ...or happened earlier.

Last edited:
Maybe, she counted her $$ for Borce to make him satisfied afterwards at home. ;) Or she down prized the clothing for sale. Or she cleaned the boards .... He would have had an explanation, I think, except Late Night Shopping.
Sarah would have known...his account eas bogus...
It was suggested in the media that Sarah and her mum had some issue??? In the weeks leading up to mum going missing...

.... and he waited for 27 hours to make a connection to Karen's phone. Did he "fink", it wasn't allowed earlier?? :p

I am thinking he called Karen's phone the day he murdered her and transported her in the back of her car and dumped her between two logs in the bush.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

His phone was offline at 11:09 it came back on, 102 minutes later. That would be about 12:51pm.
Seems he may have called Karen once that afternoon at 1:48pm. Wonder if that was prompted by the call from the sales person at the shop.
He again called Karen's phone at 7:17 pm. Was that from Oakley Drive or were he and Sarah already at the parents having dinner?
Did Sarah not worry that her mother had not made contact with her. I am still very curious as to when Sarah started calling her mother.
We have heard she logged in to her mothers facebook and contacted all her friends on the Thursday. How many calls did she make.
Did she text or call during dinner?

Last edited:
Paywalled - points of interest summerised.

* BR's phone disconnected from the network at 11:09 am. It reconnected 102 minutes later.
* Borce took another drive in the Merc that afternoon but denied it to police.

* Karen's phone was detected in the following minutes at Diggers Rest, Sunbury, Gisborne. Her phone last pinged at 11:40am.
* Borce called Karen's phone at 1:48 pm and again at 7:17 pm. No calls to friends or acquaintances established.

Borce Ristevski impassive in face of accusations that he killed wife, Karen
Sarah arrived home at 6pm. Borce called Karen's phone at 7:17pm. thinking

His phone cutting off at 11.09 makes more sense...

That would just before he took the exit to diggers rest from the hwy.

I agree with this. My working theory is, she protected that money somehow for Sarah so Borce couldn’t get his hands on it. He needed it badly, possibly to pay back debt to a notorious loan shark. That made him angry, very angry! All IMO of course.
IF at all, he won't have told Sarah the truth about money and her mother, but all glossed over in his (special) sense and to the detriment of her mother Karen. No wonder, if Sarah had some issues with Karen herself perhaps.

I am thinking he called Karen's phone the day he murdered her and transported her in the back of her car and dumped her between two logs in the bush.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

His phone was offline at 11:09 it came back on, 102 minutes later. That would be about 12:51pm.
Seems he may have called Karen once that afternoon at 1:48pm. Wonder if that was prompted by the call from the sales person at the shop.
He again called Karen's phone at 7:17 pm. Was that from Oakley Drive or were he and Sarah already at the parents having dinner?
Did Sarah not worry that her mother had not made contact with her. I am still very curious as to when Sarah started calling her mother.
We have heard she logged in to her mothers facebook and contacted all her friends on the Thursday. How many calls did she make.
But did she text or call during dinner?
There was a period of 27 hours when Borce Ristevski did not try to contact his missing wife, the court heard.
Karen Ristevski's accused killer husband made up facts to cover tracks, court hears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie