FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

In this article Rosselys' sister was quoted saying:

York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious disappearance of his wife
York's doing exactly what Snoopster said upthread - he's trying to gaslight people into thinking they're overreacting because Rosselys disappears all the time and probably just abandoned her kids and moved to a new city.

What chutzpah! Some red flags for me are:
1) He talks smack about his wife.
2) He shows no concern as to where she is and makes a point of saying she runs off on a regular basis. Like "oh well."
3) He made no effort to find Rosselys, he just erased her from the family and moved on - to another state.
4) He has no empathy for Rosselys' sister who is very worried and instead says he "doesn't know what to say."
5) He suggests that Rosselys went back to the Dominican Republic to her sister - who freakin' lives in the Dominican Republic!
6) He portrays himself as the wronged husband who is "doing his best" to make a wonderful life for the kids.

99% of the time when we see a person who doesn't report a loved one as missing combined with bashing/denigrating them it's because they have murdered that person. They explain to concerned friends and relatives that the person must have run off with a lover. Or some similar stupid excuse.

They'll often move to a new city or state because they know their loved one will never return and they want to take LE's focus off of them. Remember Jesse Wilson's adoptive mom Crystal? She sold her house and moved a couple of weeks before his remains were found - because she knew he was never coming home.

Anyway there's more in the article so it's worth following the link. Kathryn Comstock (CEO and Founder of the Critical Missing Child Alert System) says she's in touch with Rosselys' family and that one relative in New Jersey may seek custody of the kids.

Comstock also said she was having a hard time getting Florida LE to take Rosselys' disappearance seriously. And she said Rosselys' best friend "is terrified of York."
Sorry for the long post. Can you tell I'm mad as hell?
furious-smiley.gif

I wish I could bold all of this. Everything that York is saying and doing is to set himself up as the hero and Rosselys as unreliable and psycho.

He even had someone unverified come in to his stepdaughter’s thread to claim he resigned from his TBN job, so noble. I highly doubt he left that job of his own accord.

I really feel for Rosselys’s family in the DomRep. They must feel so helpless with the language barrier, the lack of resources for them, no one taking them seriously.

The only good thing I’ve seen so far is that the for York has zero donations. I hope it stays that way.

Last edited:
I wish I could bold all of this. Everything that York is saying and doing is to set himself up as the hero and Rosselys as unreliable and psycho.

He even had someone unverified come in to his stepdaughter’s thread to claim he resigned from his TBN job, so noble. I highly doubt he left that job of his own accord.

I really feel for Rosselys’s family in the DomRep. They must feel so helpless with the language barrier, the lack of resources for them, no one taking them seriously.

The only good thing I’ve seen so far is that the for York has zero donations. I hope it stays that way.
That - wow! Is English a second language for the PI? On top of the victim-blaming contents it's also poorly written, full of grammar and spelling errors. I wouldn't hire this woman if she agreed to work for free.

That - wow! Is English a second language for the PI? On top of the victim-blaming contents it's also poorly written, full of grammar and spelling errors. I wouldn't hire this woman if she agreed to work for free.
I noticed that, too (and English is not my first language). This illiterate probably thinks she‘s being smart by making Rosselys and everyone else look bad. This dumbass move surely will backfire!

Last edited:
I noticed that, too (and English is not my first language). This illiterate probably thinks she‘s being smart by making Rosselys and everyone else look bad. This dumbass move surely will backfire!

While I hope you are correct, and while I see that the stupid account hasn't received a single dime yet, these creepy TBN people seem to be very adept at relieving people from their hard earned money. Very very frustrating.

While I hope you are correct, and while I see that the stupid account hasn't received a single dime yet, these creepy TBN people seem to be very adept at relieving people from their hard earned money. Very very frustrating.
Doesn't it kind of make you wonder where are all those friends on York's FB page who were spouting bible verses and coming to his defense? 3 weeks and not a penny from any of them.

Oh, and an FYI to y'all - my comments about the PI's writing skills only apply to the fact that composing a campaign is similar to asking for a grant which IMO should be logical, well-written, edited and spellchecked. I have no problem with forum posts - like here on WS - where we often type quickly and miss silly errors. We're not getting paid for our opinions and we're not asking for money.

I want desperately to know what happened to Rosselys, she would never leave her children like this. Given how active she was on social media especially in keeping contact with her DomRep family, I don’t think she left of her own volition. I’m worried she is gone. I want to be wrong.

Wow. What's going on with his fan club? Weird. Why in the world can't they see what he is?
IMO it's because they are just like him. Yeah, let's blame the victims because after all they're only children and they're from a foreign country to boot so they must be lying. If the evidence all points to York being a sexual predator then I'm waiting to hear the PI and his friends claim the girl must have seduced him. They disgust me.

Where is Rosselys??

IMO it's because they are just like him. Yeah, let's blame the victims because after all they're only children and they're from a foreign country to boot so they must be lying. If the evidence all points to York being a sexual predator then I'm waiting to hear the PI and his friends claim the girl must have seduced him. They disgust me.

Where is Rosselys??

If danny wants to impress on me his innocence, he doesn't need anything but a filed missing persons report. But that would require answering a few hard questions.

If you look at all the different things his PI has posted for him, they all have conflicting facts, dates, names, locations. The story isn’t the same if you compare the facebook to the go fund me to the terrible “clear” web site to her comments on the news. For an investigator, even if she is getting a bunch of lies from Daniel you would think she would question them instead of posting blindly in support of this child rapist. I hoe it’s just one more thing she’s wrong about that Daniel will be freed next week. If they do let him go I hope Florida police are waiting at the Kentucky jail, with handcuffs to bring him in for the disappearance of his wife. The missing poster on the “clear” site sickened me. There is not one bit of compassion shown to his wife or the three children in his care. I hope Daniel is not still manipulating the girls from behind bars.

If you look at all the different things his PI has posted for him, they all have conflicting facts, dates, names, locations. The story isn’t the same if you compare the facebook to the go fund me to the terrible “clear” web site to her comments on the news. For an investigator, even if she is getting a bunch of lies from Daniel you would think she would question them instead of posting blindly in support of this child rapist. I hoe it’s just one more thing she’s wrong about that Daniel will be freed next week. If they do let him go I hope Florida police are waiting at the Kentucky jail, with handcuffs to bring him in for the disappearance of his wife. The missing poster on the “clear” site sickened me. There is not one bit of compassion shown to his wife or the three children in his care. I hope Daniel is not still manipulating the girls from behind bars.
Liars have trouble keeping their lies straight. The PI is lying. And York's not going anywhere. He has a million dollar cash only bond on two charges and three charges are no bond.

Ms. Marple,

So after reading everything in this thread, below is my theory based solely on the thread and any links located within it as well as any thoughts I may have formulated on my own. I have no official knowledge nor official contact with sources on this case.

I believe that it is likely we will discover Mr. York has a background of pedophilia. Considering (in it's totality) all of the allegations levied against him, the evidentiary weight connected to those allegations and the psychological typology of pedophiles who engage in incestuous acts, this is not behavior that manifests itself for the first time when someone is in their 50's. I really hesitate to speculate on any potential background he may or may not possess as I have no information to base any opinion off of.

Whole theory played out from start to finish:

Mr. York went to the DR for whatever purposes (potentially related to Haitian relief efforts as DR and Haiti share an island). While there, he came across AF and realized he had an opportunity here to have his very own child bride. He marries mom as a means of getting AF over to the US.

In less than a year, they are already on the outs and their marriage is falling apart. RF has already formulated her own theory that an inappropriate relationship that is likely sexual in nature exists between AF and Mr. York. She confronts him about this and he tells her she's nuts and doesn't know what she's talking about.

On September 26th, he then goes to the courts and files for custody using mental illness as a guise. This is a tactic often used by men in controlling relationships as a means of discrediting their partners by attempting to convince others that they are suffering from mental illness and thus cannot be taken at their word.

On September 27th, RF in turn realizes what York is trying to do and immediately goes to the courts and levies the accusations against York. Think more of it like a "Game On" type mindset. If he's going to make her look crazy, then she's going to get that information out there as quickly as possible before he's "infected" the ears of the masses. This is when she filed the TRO.

Then on November 14th, 2016, RF voluntarily withdrew her TRO. Now I've been sitting here mulling what could have caused her to randomly withdraw her claims and request for the TRO. This is conclusion that I've decided to go with: Not even one week before, Donald Trump has been elected President. Now I refuse to turn this into a political debate but it is a well established fact that immigration reform was a known topic of discussion for the Trump campaign. And what else could be the most ultimate form of control over someone than being able to have them completely ejected from a country! You see, immigrants who marry an American citizen don't get citizenship immediately. It takes a minimum of 3 years. So York uses the threat of having her removed from the country (while keeping the kids because that makes it even more painful for her).

After RF drops the TRO, York knows he's on borrowed time since LE has gotten word of his "indiscretions". He eliminates his problem (which would be RF) and packs up shop. Why move so abruptly? While many people say it's odd, suspicious, etc, there is a very valid reason for doing this. If you had killed someone, would you want to remain around where the cops can watch your every move, where your community can monitor your every action? While it does cast suspicion on the individual, it may actual serve as a means of deflecting some of that suspicion, as well as it removing the ability of law enforcement to conduct surveillance.

RF then loses the children to Kentucky CPS and is questioned by LE. Less than one month later, AF goes missing when York shows up at the foster care facility. This was in March of 2018. Three months later, May 2018, AF is found and York is arrested and charged with her kidnapping along with the rape of AF and her younger female sibling.

I surmise that York will not confess to harming RF until he is confronted with direct evidence. I do not see any signs of psychopathy but I also have limited information. I also doubt that the children are aware of what happened to RF. I get the feeling he was too controlling to allow for that loose end to exist. I take him to be a slightly cocky, arrogant guy but not in a manner that would be off putting. Hence why he has supporters. I'd love the opportunity to have some face to face time with him.

Last edited:
Ms. Marple,

So after reading everything in this thread, below is my theory based solely on the thread and any links located within it as well as any thoughts I may have formulated on my own. I have no official knowledge nor official contact with sources on this case.

I believe that it is likely we will discover Mr. York has a background of pedophilia. Considering (in it's totality) all of the allegations levied against him, the evidentiary weight connected to those allegations and the psychological typology of pedophiles who engage in incestuous acts, this is not behavior that manifests itself for the first time when someone is in their 50's. I really hesitate to speculate on any potential background he may or may not possess as I have no information to base any opinion off of.

Whole theory played out from start to finish:

Mr. York went to the DR for whatever purposes (potentially related to Haitian relief efforts as DR and Haiti share an island). While there, he came across AF and realized he had an opportunity here to have his very own child bride. He marries mom as a means of getting AF over to the US.

In less than a year, they are already on the outs and their marriage is falling apart. RF has already formulated her own theory that an inappropriate relationship that is likely sexual in nature exists between AF and Mr. York. She confronts him about this and he tells her she's nuts and doesn't know what she's talking about.

On September 26th, he then goes to the courts and files for custody using mental illness as a guise. This is a tactic often used by men in controlling relationships as a means of discrediting their partners by attempting to convince others that they are suffering from mental illness and thus cannot be taken at their word.

On September 27th, RF in turn realizes what York is trying to do and immediately goes to the courts and levies the accusations against York. Think more of it like a "Game On" type mindset. If he's going to make her look crazy, then she's going to get that information out there as quickly as possible before he's "infected" the ears of the masses. This is when she filed the TRO.

Then on November 14th, 2016, RF voluntarily withdrew her TRO. Now I've been sitting here mulling what could have caused her to randomly withdraw her claims and request for the TRO. This is conclusion that I've decided to go with: Not even one week before, Donald Trump has been elected President. Now I refuse to turn this into a political debate but it is a well established fact that immigration reform was a known topic of discussion for the Trump campaign. And what else could be the most ultimate form of control over someone than being able to have them completely ejected from a country! You see, immigrants who marry an American citizen don't get citizenship immediately. It takes a minimum of 3 years. So York uses the threat of having her removed from the country (while keeping the kids because that makes it even more painful for her).

After RF drops the TRO, York knows he's on borrowed time since LE has gotten word of his "indiscretions". He eliminates his problem (which would be RF) and packs up shop. Why move so abruptly? While many people say it's odd, suspicious, etc, there is a very valid reason for doing this. If you had killed someone, would you want to remain around where the cops can watch your every move, where your community can monitor your every action? While it does cast suspicion on the individual, it may actual serve as a means of deflecting some of that suspicion, as well as it removing the ability of law enforcement to conduct surveillance.

RF then loses the children to Kentucky CPS and is questioned by LE. Less than one month later, AF goes missing when York shows up at the foster care facility. This was in March of 2018. Three months later, May 2018, AF is found and York is arrested and charged with her kidnapping along with the rape of AF and her younger female sibling.

I surmise that York will not confess to harming RF until he is confronted with direct evidence. I do not see any signs of psychopathy but I also have limited information. I also doubt that the children are aware of what happened to RF. I get the feeling he was too controlling to allow for that l
Yoose end to exist. I take him to be a slightly cocky, arrogant guy but not in a manner that would be off putting. Hence why he has supporters. I'd love the opportunity to have some face to face time with him.

Yeah, you've been reading our minds. Well summarized.
I might give him less credit that you, in terms of when he went to Dominican/Haiti. I think he was likely already an 'abuser' by then.

if you think about it, Rosselys was herself practically a child bride - married by a man 20 years her senior. Guess that wasn’t enough for Daniel.

I have a strange feeling about those Florida charges. I think they are not displayed in the correct order, and Rosselys tried first to take action and Daniel retaliated. She did not have access to a lawyer for such a fast response - she was using the help she was receiving at the women’s shelter she was at.

There was a lot of Child Protective Services calls and sheriff domestic violence calls through the whole time in Florida. I don’t think those records are publicly available?

@Snoopster
It’s not face to face time, but I think you can talk with Daniel via texting. I saw a link either on the or the ugly PI web site that showed how to sign up for texting with the jail inmates.

You never know what he might reveal about Rosselys.

Where is Rosselys??? How can we help find her?

He's on the docket for tomorrow at 9am:

18-CR-00498 COMMONWEALTH VS. YORK, DANIEL PAUL
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0109900 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE NA
2 0360500 INCEST NA
3 0381140 UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR 1ST DEG ILL SEX ACT, PHYS INJ NA
4 0109961 ATT RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YEARS OF AGE NA
5 0111650 RAPE, 3RD DEGREE NA
6 0360500 INCEST NA
7 0111650 RAPE, 3RD DEGREE NA
8 0360500 INCEST NA
9 0111650 RAPE, 3RD DEGREE NA