MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the post from 2 pages back:

To be fair to Vera Hogan... I think she means well overall and that Ally’s death genuinely shook her.
However, when you have a reporter, like Vera Hogan, unwilling to share information with LE because she’s unable trust that LE won’t share that info with Nikki and who they received that info from...
That’s a sign of a compromised investigation, is it not?

Vera should be able to share information with LE without fear that LE is going run back to Nikki and tell Nikki what Vera said.
The fact that Vera Hogan did have that fear is not a good sign... I hope we can all agree on this.

Please help me to understand how these two scenarios are able to be possible at the same time.

How is it possible for info to be withheld, while simultaneously someone was afraid of the reaction because they had already forwarded the info?

If the info had been withheld from LE, there would be no reason to fear a reaction for it being shared with LE.

It's quite the conundrum. I hope you can shed light.
I took it to mean: the reporter chose not to report some info to LE which was based on the reporter's direct interactions with the parents. because if LE were to disclose or hint at any of those things later, say in an interview with one of the parents, mom would realize the reporter had reported it to LE.

So, again, are you saying Vera disclosed that information to you? How unusual. I'm very surprised that she would reveal sensitive information to a suspect.

She's following proper journalist ethics by not publishing the information which you'd provided, as it would not be ethical nor prudent nor professional of her to do that.

Also, who would pay the price if she made all these unfounded accusations in public? Vera would. Publishing libelous information could cost her her career and livelihood. Surely you don't begrudge her that?

And as someone upthread mentioned, she's not law enforcement, so really it's not like she can arrest anyone. She doesn't have that authority and I doubt she's the kind of person who is so control freaky that she would try to control a narrative. Lol the irony is rich.

I think he is saying he's upset that she didnt give LE that info not that she won't publish an article about her suspicions

To be fair to Vera Hogan... I think she means well overall and that Ally’s death genuinely shook her.
However, when you have a reporter, like Vera Hogan, unwilling to share information with LE because she’s unable trust that LE won’t share that info with Nikki and who they received that info from...
That’s a sign of a compromised investigation, is it not?

Vera should be able to share information with LE without fear that LE is going run back to Nikki and tell Nikki what Vera said.
The fact that Vera Hogan did have that fear is not a good sign... I hope we can all agree on this.

Does Vera have a valid reason to be afraid of Nikki?

I took it to mean: the reporter chose not to report some info to LE which was based on the reporter's direct interactions with the parents. because if LE were to disclose or hint at any of those things later, say in an interview with one of the parents, mom would realize the reporter had reported it to LE.

Correct

Sorry that was poorly worded, I guess im asking why (if we assume Franz is actually guilty) would Nikki just accept that and not turn him into the police?

Exactly.

I'm not at all sold on the scenario put forth by the VI that Ally's father murdered her and Ally's mother is pulling the strings to cover for her husband in the murder of her beloved only daughter - a daughter she clearly cherished.

Exactly.

I'm not at all sold on the scenario put forth by the VI that Ally's father murdered her and Ally's mother is pulling the strings to cover for her husband in the murder of her beloved only daughter - a daughter she clearly cherished.
You don’t have to be, but it is what’s happening.

About to go off the rails up in here. I am thinking I may be lost, but not sure. Yet.

So. @Combatmedic2121 , is Nikki afraid that Franz will disclose something about Nikki , if/when he is accused of murder? Or is she afraid for her own safety?

Do you think the police/fbi are close to making an arrest? Is Franz still in Germany? I haven't seen a post regarding his return.
TIA

I went back and found answers to my questions from combat, quoting them for others who missed it.

Not “physically” abused... Ally was emotionally, mentally, and verbally abused by Franz her entire life. (And so was Nikki, hence why Ally had wanted to get Nikki out of that house with Franz)
If this fact wasn’t relevant to Ally’s murder than why did Nikki immediately deny it and then suddenly pointed the finger at me the second I brought this fact to light?

Nikki showed her hand in that instant!
That’s when I knew I was really on to something. Then the subquent lies about me in the interviews immediately following...
Case closed in my view.

Now why? I don’t know. I can’t pretend to know why exactly Franz killed Ally.. OR why Nikki is covering for Franz...

All I know is me bringing up Franz’s relationship with Ally and how Franz treated Ally hit a deep nerve and sent Nikki into complete panick, denial, and deflection mode... and I think I know why.

I think Nikki, at the bare minimum, suspects her own husband and is in denial.... but that’s only the bare minimum.
I really think it’s more than that.
I’ve seen her repeatedly change her story about where she was at the time Ally was killed and the overall events of that day more generally.

The way Nikki suddenly claimed that undisclosed shotgun found in their house was “her shotgun”.

The account where Nikki wrote all of that and made it appear as if Franz wrote it.

The way she jumps in and answers questions for Franz when she isn’t comfortable letting him answer.

The way Nikki won’t let any of the family speak to the media... I think she’s afraid someone might slip... Which is exactly why you never hear from any aunt, uncles, cousins, friends, etc...
Nikki made it clear since the beginning that NO ONE was allowed to speak to the media without her explicit permission!
The one time Nikki allowed one friend to speak it was deliberately to defend Franz and she picked a distant friend who was completely unaware of their actual relationship.

It’s also why Nikki refused to let me talk to the media or do any interviews... and the second I stepped out of line and went on CWD she turned on me all guns blazing because Nikki knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!
That’s why she turned on me. That’s why she hates me...

And I could go on and on and on...

Make no mistake!!! NIKKI is running this show!

I understand that's the theory you've asserted.

Here's the thing: If you truly believe that a loving mother would turn a blind eye, or worse: actively help to cover up the murder of her adult daughter - an only daughter she obviously cherished & shared a close relationship with - it will take much more than suspicion and innuendo to convince the investigators.

You don't have to convince me of anything. But please be assured that LE shares the same incredulity and expects suspicions to be supported by hard evidence.

About to go off the rails up in here. I am thinking I may be lost, but not sure. Yet.

So. @Combatmedic2121 , is Nikki afraid that Franz will disclose something about Nikki , if/when he is accused of murder? Or is she afraid for her own safety?

Do you think the police/fbi are close to making an arrest? Is Franz still in Germany? I haven't seen a post regarding his return.
TIA

I’m not sure why Nikki has decided to take the position she has in defending Franz and covering for him.
Do I think LE is close to making arrests? Yes, but I’ve also thought this for months now. It’s just hard to say. LE seems insistent on keeping everyone in the dark.
Is Franz still in Germany? I have no idea where Franz is.
There’s obviously a lot more questions than answers at this time so I understand your frustration. Trust me!

I’m not sure why Nikki has decided to take the position she has in defending Franz and covering for him.
Do I think LE is close to making arrests? Yes, but I’ve also thought this for months now. It’s just hard to say. LE seems insistent on keeping everyone in the dark.
Is Franz still in Germany? I have no idea where Franz is.
There’s obviously a lot more questions than answers at this time so I understand your frustration. Trust me!

Thank you for your reply. Hang in there! Justice is coming.

If she doesn’t cover for hin, she will have lost a husband and daughter. Maybe she does not want to be alone.

Did LE get video from any businesses or homes that could have cameras that captured traffic close to the time of tge killing?

I wonder why they think the killer wore sandals. Do they have a film of that?

If she doesn’t cover for hin, she will have lost a husband and daughter. Maybe she does not want to be alone.

Did LE get video from any businesses or homes that could have cameras that captured traffic close to the time of tge killing?

I wonder why they think the killer wore sandals. Do they have a film of that?

I'm still waiting on a believable motive that points to the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK