The GB4 and Shannan Gilbert-Connecting the dots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to tell you but I really try to be responsible. What I can tell you is the three I mentioned are all lawyers. One of those lawyers is a judge.

There are other names as well. Two more are judges. Another is a guy I have suspected for a long time as he is involved with property relevant to the murder scenes. By all accounts he is considered a slime ball by even his friends.

I would love to tell you but I really try to be responsible. What I can tell you is the three I mentioned are all lawyers. One of those lawyers is a judge.

There are other names as well. Two more are judges. Another is a guy I have suspected for a long time as he is involved with property relevant to the murder scenes. By all accounts he is considered a slime ball by even his friends.
I would love to see Leannes client list

There is a video clip where a certain lawyer is talking about cell phones being tracked.

If I told you that you would know the name of a very strong POI. I will tell you he was arrested by the FBI not to long ago for a major crime and he is in a heap of trouble.

Back around 2000-2001 a Republican DA named Catterson went after The Town of Babylon where Shaffer presides. Time for Catterson to go and so Shaffer recruits Spota to change parties from D to R. Cases against DEMS in Babylon disappear once Spota is in office.

Bellone becomes TOB Supervisor - don't have the timelines on this. Bellone gives the IDA job to Robert Stricoff. Bellone moves on to CE. Both Bellone and Stricoff attempt a coup on Shaffer. Bellone wants it all...he wants to control the Democrat Machine.

Shaffer makes a complaint to Spota that Stricoff stole up to $125,000 from the Dem Committee. Spota, for some reason I can't determine passes the complaint to the NYS Election Committee for their advisement. NYS answers Spota ( I have the letter) and tells him there has been a crime committed - go get him. Nothing happens. No one knows what Spota will do with this if his feet are put to the fire. Time for Spota to go. Bellone needs to protect his BFF Stricoff so he leads the charge for SINI. According to news stories and other information I have gleaned is the FEDS are looking at Stricoff.
Before the Stricoff allegation was made we have Stricoff telling all that will listen is he is going to be the IDA chair for all of Suffolk County. We have that in an email he sent to another inside crook ith close ties to Shaffer. Events have made that impossible. Last I heard Stricoff was working for the same group of companies that Adam Skelos went to work for in Syosset. I think Stricoff is radio-active.

It should be noted that the writer of this blog has admitted to most of it being mislead in its discoveries as well as parts like the Fieldnotes interview and Brewer "party list", totally made up.
Duly noted, acknowledged and unfortunately reminded. Let me also give you your first like for all the work you've done here and elsewhere. We can't have you sitting there with a goose egg in you signature and Ima be pissed if someone covers my tag up. So your first like Mr. dinh, that and two bucks will get you a cup of coffee at starbucks or maybe four at circle k.

Duly noted, acknowledged and unfortunately reminded. Let me also give you your first like for all the work you've done here and elsewhere. We can't have you sitting there with a goose egg in you signature and Ima be pissed if someone covers my tag up. So your first like Mr. dinh, that and two bucks will get you a cup of coffee at starbucks or maybe four at circle k.

Thanks, I will take it. Although goose egg is kinda my first name, lol. And I do believe I have had at least one other "like" on here. For obvious reasons I don't chime in too often. Still, as I said I will take it.
Thanks!

I believe I have access to SG's client list and am too lazy to go and get it. A lot of cell phone records too voluminous for my source to send.
I'd be more then happy to pick that up for you.

please tell me exactly what you want. Right now all I have is a notebook of SG. Maybe 40-50 pages. It has numerous phone numbers, some names and addresses. Have some money figures attached to them. I don't have the client list but someone is looking for it in The Cloud and is trying to retrieve it. I also had some computer entries from her computer. The person that gave me this said it is true. Problem is I would have to check out each phone number. But all the time passed tells me many of them have expired. The other problem is there are a lot of 917 numbers which suggest to me they are burner phones.

The person that told me this said they believe the cops never took this information from SG's mother. I find this hard to believe but with SCPD anything is possible.

I did have the GPS devices put under Leanne's car. They had serial numbers on them and she said they traced them back to someone that might be connected to Spota. They were rather large. I would guess they were surplus GPs that some PI bought to use and lose if they couldn't get them back. We DO know that Burke put such a device on the car of a high police official - so said the US attorney in court papers that Brke used an outside contractor to place those devices on the car of the police official. The gal told me the cops wanted them real bad but she wouldn't part with them. Tried to bully her into giving them up but a NYS Trooper, a female saved the day for her.

kr_star_30_ie.png

SUNRISE HIGHWAY
by Peter Blauner
BUY NOW FROM

GET WEEKLY BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS:
Email Address

KIRKUS REVIEW
A string of murders on Long Island leads a New York cop into a web of corrupt police officers and politicians in this first-rate suspense novel.

When NYPD Detective Lourdes Robles visits the family of a murdered woman, she’s outraged that the Long Island Police did nothing when the victim was reported missing nor saw the connections to five similar murders in the course of 15 years. The negligence touches a nerve because Robles’ younger sister has been missing for months, but it also eventually points to a powerful police chief who has good reason to want the killings overlooked. Blauner (Proving Ground, 2017, etc.) borrows a few characters from his previous outing, notably Robles, who is the heart and soul at the book’s center, as well as her aged Yoda, Kevin Sullivan.The murderer is revealed early on, and the story shifts among several time frames to show how 17-year-old Joseph Tolliver, the son of a policeman, rises to become top cop on Long Island in 2017 and, along the way, a serial killer. It begins when Tolliver lies as the star witness in a 1977 murder trial to help a crooked detective. That marks the start of his storing up favors and influence, manipulating weakness and frailty and the code of silence behind the badge. Other years in focus are 1982, when he commits his first murder as a policeman, and 2012, when he tries something different with a victim. The central conflict doesn’t favor Robles, a savvy but impetuous, flawed woman bridling at the Alpha-male cop world, compared with the coolly malign Tolliver, hampering, threatening, and mulling when to quash this hunter, as he has others. Blauner excels with strong, realistic characters, believable police work, and smart, propulsive dialogue.

A highly readable and unnervingly close-to-home view of power in the service of evil.

release date 9/4

I would be very curious to see the notebook. I agree that most of the 917 numbers are probably burners but I'd like to thumb through it or scan it. The GPS devices should have SIM cards in them and depending on the device, the serial can be traced to the store that sold it but I'm sure Mickey Mouse purchased it.

I would be very curious to see the notebook. I agree that most of the 917 numbers are probably burners but I'd like to thumb through it or scan it. The GPS devices should have SIM cards in them and depending on the device, the serial can be traced to the store that sold it but I'm sure Mickey Mouse purchased it.
If you are local and don't mind meeting me I would be happy to come meet you so you can copy it for your own purposes. Frankly, at this point it means nothing to me but may mean something to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong