MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article about the suspect BP, it is stated by LE that they saw sandals in a surveillance video.

What is that all about ? Only sandals and nothing else?

And the references about Ally and franz not talking. Does that mean no talking or not talking about being angry?

So while she lived at home as a teen, there was no talking and yet she moved back home if the situation was that Franz did not talk to her? Highly unpleasant

Last edited:
correct, or just not go running especially if you think some creeper is out there trying to track you down lol

I've held off saying anything about this, but I can't let it go.

This comment bothers me.

Did Ally think someone was trying to track her down?

I'll be blunt, because I was born & raised in Texas and that's how we deal: what's with the "lol"?

I don't get the comment, nor do I get the lol at the end of it.

Please explain.

This comment bothers me.

I'll be blunt, because I was born & raised in Texas and that's how we deal: what's with the "lol"?

Please explain.

I am getting the idea that someone was trying to track her down?

I wonder how many previous boyfriends Ally had or how many guys that were interested in her but she had no interest in them.

We have seen on WS how often men who think they are dissed go after the women they think are at fault.

Are any of Ally’s friends on here so we could ask them?

This comment bothers me.

Please explain.

Jesus No! I was being sarcastic.
"lol" is Laugh out loud... indicating im joking and being sarcastic

FWIW - I don' believe for one minute that Ally left her phone at home "because it had rained earlier" according to Nikki, if she was in the habit of always taking it with her, as Combatmedic has stated.

I'm left to wonder why she left her phone at home. The reason given by Nikki doesn't add up to me.

Jesus No! I was being sarcastic.
"lol" is Laugh out loud... indicating im joking and being sarcastic

Don' get me wrong - I know what "lol" means.

By the same token, I hope you understand why I was bothered about you using it in that post. While you may have been trying to joke or be sarcastic, it just hit me the wrong way.

Just landing in at random here. Wondering if all these folks are relatives of Alexandra, and what their thoughts are about who the perp might be.

636232880922096288-Breuger-family.JPG

Last edited:
So she was killed 4 minutes away from her parents home. Wow. I thought I read she was close to home but didn't know she was that close.

That's 4 minutes by car, 1.7 miles approx.

Anyone know how long would it have taken Ally to run to the place where she was killed? Also do we know if she always took that same route?

Anyone know how long would it have taken Ally to run to the place where she was killed? Also do we know if she always took that same route?

I was a sports psychologist for many years. IME with female athletes, the average time for a fit female to run a mile is between 9 -10 minutes.

The news photography from that day appears to show them focusing on an area on the side of the road between two houses. We don't know if she was running north or south on FL Rd so can't give an estimate on how long she had ran before getting shot. My speculation is she was running north because of the yard of the home she collapsed in, which would have been well into the route. That is pure speculation.

FWIW - I don' believe for one minute that Ally left her phone at home "because it had rained earlier" according to Nikki, if she was in the habit of always taking it with her, as Combatmedic has stated.

I'm left to wonder why she left her phone at home. The reason given by Nikki doesn't add up to me.
It doesn't to me either. Has anybody checked the weather that day to see if it rained? The road where Ally was shot was reported to be gravel but it sure looked like dirt on google. I lost the address or I'd go back and look again. I don't know anyone who runs on muddy roads because it would be slippery.

The phone at home also bothers me a great deal. Was there an explosive argument and Ally rushed out running and Franz took off after her? Whomever shot her was a lousy shot if they tried four times and hit her once.

It doesn't to me either. Has anybody checked the weather that day to see if it rained? The road where Ally was shot was reported to be gravel but it sure looked like dirt on google. I lost the address or I'd go back and look again. I don't know anyone who runs on muddy roads because it would be slippery.

The phone at home also bothers me a great deal. Was there an explosive argument and Ally rushed out running and Franz took off after her? Whomever shot her was a lousy shot if they tried four times and hit her once.
I could swear I saw a video or read the words in an article that it was a bright day with sunshine,but can't locate it now so IMO
Maybe rain was forecast for that day or it looked cloudy and later rained.
Nikki did say in one of the two part CWD daily interviews that Ally even ran in blizzards but I guess snow wouldn't be as wet as rain. IMO

Where do women runners keep their cell phones when they run?

If it was raining, how hard?

Rain allows for great footprints and tire prints.

Where do they keep their phones. I'll leave here soon for a training ride on my bike and I will put my phone in a ziplock bag and in my jersey pocket. A lot of the runners I know are also triathletes so when it rains they wear one of their biking jerseys and do the same thing. There are also straps that fit on the upper arm to carry a phone or ipod and some allow you to put the phone in a ziplock bag. Triathletes also have belts which allow carrying water bottles, energy gels and can be used for phones when training.

Runners and triathletes will find a way. When swimming laps I used to see a guy in the pool who would listen to music while swimming laps. He used something called 'aqua-tunes' or something like that. It was a water proof pouch for the music source with waterproof ear plugs and it all was on a belt. You want your phone or tunes bad enough when it is wet, then there is a way.

I can’t find any connection between Perigo and Ally. As far as I understand, None of Ally’s friends, family, coworkers had ever heard of him before. And the articles mentioning Perigo as a suspect don’t even suggest him having any kind of connection to Ally.
So be my guest... if you can find a connection please let me know.

Thanks, CM. Of all of us on here you would be the most knowledgeable of a connection. And you don't have one, to the best of your knowledge.

So we have a contradiction here from LE. They state they believe Ally knew her killer. Yet, we have LE pulling out all the stops on Perigo who, to the best of our knowledge, is a stranger to Ally. This would lead me to have an even stronger belief that her killer was a random stranger.

Thanks, CM. Of all of us on here you would be the most knowledgeable of a connection. And you don't have one, to the best of your knowledge.

So we have a contradiction here from LE. They state they believe Ally knew her killer. Yet, we have LE pulling out all the stops on Perigo who, to the best of our knowledge, is a stranger to Ally. This would lead me to have an even stronger belief that her killer was a random stranger.

Did BP know the parents?

It was suggested earlier in the thread that it could be revenge against them.

Where do they keep their phones. I'll leave here soon for a training ride on my bike and I will put my phone in a ziplock bag and in my jersey pocket. A lot of the runners I know are also triathletes so when it rains they wear one of their biking jerseys and do the same thing. There are also straps that fit on the upper arm to carry a phone or ipod and some allow you to put the phone in a ziplock bag. Triathletes also have belts which allow carrying water bottles, energy gels and can be used for phones when training.

Runners and triathletes will find a way. When swimming laps I used to see a guy in the pool who would listen to music while swimming laps. He used something called 'aqua-tunes' or something like that. It was a water proof pouch for the music source with waterproof ear plugs and it all was on a belt. You want your phone or tunes bad enough when it is wet, then there is a way.

I recently purchased one of those cellphone armbands myself (see screenshots).

According to weatherunderground, it appears there was some precipitation around the time Ally would have been jogging that day (data is for Oakland County International Airport, the closest location to Holly for which information is available; it’s approximately 18 driving miles southeast of Holly). Total precipitation for the day was 0.92 in.:
Oakland County International, MI History | Weather Underground

Speculation Only:

Earlier on the day of her murder, Ally’s phone goes missing.

When LE arrives at the crime scene after the 911 call, they find her phone, not on her person but rather in the vicinity where the shooter is thought to have been located.

I do not believe we know for sure (do you know, @Combatmedic2121?), but say, Ally did use an armband, pouch, etc. whenever she would go for a run. However, after the shooting, the phone holder is found at home, indicating to LE that Ally likely did not take a phone with her when she left for her run that day; additionally, she could have contacted someone(s) via FB messenger, Instagram or Twitter DM, etc. from a computer to asked them to let her know if they happened to find her phone, which leads LE to the same conclusion.

Could someone have stolen Ally’s phone to use it as a ruse to get her attention as she ran that day? Could it be that she actually contacted the person who (unbeknownst to her) stole it via DM, and pretending that they just happened to find it (vs stealing), they asked her to meet them at a location near her parents’ house, so they could return it to her? Or could the same person reached out to Ally (even before she contacted them) via DM, telling her they found her phone, and the rest the same as the above?

Would a scenario like that lead LE to believe Ally was likely murdered by someone she knew and not a random killer, theorizing that a complete stranger probably wouldn’t have ready access to her phone (even though a stalker might still be able to get their hands on it)?

As to why Nikki would say Ally didn’t take her phone with her because it was raining that day: Perhaps that is what LE has instructed her to say but without giving her any details; Since she has not been ruled out as a suspect, they wouldn’t divulge such information to her, or any other suspect for that matter, IMO.

Attachments

• CEC96741-379A-48EF-B018-7DC7835A50FE.jpeg
    CEC96741-379A-48EF-B018-7DC7835A50FE.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 81E8EE27-F71D-4502-8485-D11BEFA925B1.jpeg
    81E8EE27-F71D-4502-8485-D11BEFA925B1.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 7
  • BFC5FA0C-DBFB-4650-8484-F9654C64EF8A.jpeg
    BFC5FA0C-DBFB-4650-8484-F9654C64EF8A.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 27535386-1344-4198-80E4-E516EA175A51.jpeg
    27535386-1344-4198-80E4-E516EA175A51.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
Just landing in at random here. Wondering if all these folks are relatives of Alexandra, and what their thoughts are about who the perp might be.

636232880922096288-Breuger-family.JPG

I would love to know what some of Ally's friends and relatives think. We may not ever know. According to CM, Nikki won't let any family members speak to the media and she even answers questions for Franz because "she isn't comfortable letting him answer". According to CM "Nikki is running this show!"

It's not easy for me to believe she has that much control over all those people especially since it was suggested that she has 'battered woman's syndrome'. This idea flies in the face of everything I know about battered woman's syndrome. IMO

I think Nikki, at the bare minimum, suspects her own husband and is in denial.... but that’s only the bare minimum.
I really think it’s more than that.
I’ve seen her repeatedly change her story about where she was at the time Ally was killed and the overall events of that day more generally.

The way Nikki suddenly claimed that undisclosed shotgun found in their house was “her shotgun”.

The account where Nikki wrote all of that and made it appear as if Franz wrote it.

The way she jumps in and answers questions for Franz when she isn’t comfortable letting him answer.

The way Nikki won’t let any of the family speak to the media... I think she’s afraid someone might slip... Which is exactly why you never hear from any aunt, uncles, cousins, friends, etc...
Nikki made it clear since the beginning that NO ONE was allowed to speak to the media without her explicit permission!
The one time Nikki allowed one friend to speak it was deliberately to defend Franz and she picked a distant friend who was completely unaware of their actual relationship.

It’s also why Nikki refused to let me talk to the media or do any interviews... and the second I stepped out of line and went on CWD she turned on me all guns blazing because Nikki knew EXACTLY what I was going to say!
That’s why she turned on me. That’s why she hates me...

And I could go on and on and on...

Make no mistake!!! NIKKI is running this show!

Bingo!
That’s what most of my friend, family, coworkers believe as well.
Some version of battered woman syndrome definitely makes sense.

I would love to know what some of Ally's friends and relatives think. We may not ever know. According to CM, Nikki won't let any family members speak to the media and she even answers questions for Franz because "she isn't comfortable letting him answer". According to CM "Nikki is running this show!"

It's not easy for me to believe she has that much control over all those people especially since it was suggested that she has 'battered woman's syndrome'. This idea flies in the face of everything I know about battered woman's syndrome. IMO
110% agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member