Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
manslaughter/murder distinction indicates to me that defence lawyers think that intention to commit murder has not yet been shown to be provable...infers to me that they the defence want him off and clear of the murder charge and then they will agree that there is sufficient evidence to go to trial for manslaughter - however there is no indication that they will plead guilty of the manslaughter - likely they will continue to plead not guilty IMO....

What! I’d like to hear what story he has for us now

How many different versions will we hear from both BR and SR?
So now, both may present other stories: anything now stated, loses credibility.:rolleyes:
Desperate now, as possibly Defence Lawyers, see the probability of a trial.
I had read, someone had pleaded 'manslaughter', BUT was found GUILTY of murder.:)

LAWYERS for accused wife murderer Borce Ristevski will tomorrow argue he should face the lesser charge of manslaughter.

David Hallowes SC told magistrate Suzanne Cameron at the conclusion of another day of evidence that he will make a submission in that regard on Wednesday.

Mr Hallowes made the statement when the magistrate asked lawyers what they wanted to do after all witnesses in Mr Ristevski’s committal hearing had given evidence.

Broken bone a crucial clue in Karen’s death

* Keiran Jones channel nine reporter had a phone conversation with BR lasting 8 to 10 minutes
* BR had found out a story about the family finances was being run. He wanted it stopped.
* BR was OK with Jones coverage on the 6pm news. Primarily raising awarness of Karen's disappearance.
* Jones told BR he did not work for ACA but he would see what he could do
* BR only spoke to Jones about Karen when he asked him how the search was going.
*BR was more focused on talking about the financial aspect.

Lawyers want Borce Ristevski committed on manslaughter not murder, court hears

Category: | Herald Sun

LAWYERS for accused wife murderer Borce Ristevski will tomorrow argue he should face the lesser charge of manslaughter.

David Hallowes SC told magistrate Suzanne Cameron at the conclusion of another day of evidence that he will make a submission in that regard on Wednesday.

Mr Hallowes made the statement when the magistrate asked lawyers what they wanted to do after all witnesses in Mr Ristevski’s committal hearing had given evidence.

Broken bone a crucial clue in Karen’s death
It’s understood Mr Ristevski, who has been charged with the murder of his wife Karen, will maintain his innocence and enter a not guilty plea either way.
Why would procesution agree to a lesser charge, if he is going to plead not guilty anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie