PR interview

First she doesn't remember if she saw the heart on JB's "hand or her forehead"...then she says that she did see it, and then she says that she is not sure, that she just may have read about it. COME ON.....give me a break. And where the heck did she get forehead from anyway? The same place that she got that the "Johnson's" came over after she found the ransom note. She was full of bull....IMO

makes me wonder if the attorneys told her to throw a few curves just to cover her arse in case she unwittingly revealed a few things,which she did.then she could say,'oh,it must have been from the ativan.'
JR said they didn't read autopsy reports and such,so...if so ,then how could she have read about it?

Oh, IMO John definately tied that knot....I just couldn't see Patsy tying something like that. And Yes, there could be a whole book written just from this particuliar PR interview. I didn't even get through the whole thing, and I found out some things that I didn't know, and saw more inconsistancies. I had always just assumed that Patsy didn't read the entire ransom note...that she just read a few lines before screaming for John, and thats why she called over her friends....that she didn't read the part about JB's beheading if they talked to so much as a dog. But according to the interview...she read that part. The interviewer just comes right out and asks her...and she said that she had read it. But, she calls over her friends ANYWAY....TRULY UNBELIEVABLE. And she admits to being "nuts" when she finds the ransom note, and JB missing..and says that John was "cool"...but yet....John tells HER to call 911?!?!?!?! Makes absolutely NO SENSE at all. Unless of course, he thought that Patsy would sound more believable...since he was so "cool". Just two more big, bright red flags to add to their sea of red flags. The more that I read, the more that I am convinced of their involvement of the murder of their precious little girl. Makes me sick to my stomach....(IMO)

the thing about the RN they caught her in a lie about is, she said she didn't read it all the way thru bf calling 911.but...if you listen to the call,when asked 'does it say who took her?',she spouts it off immediately...'it says sbtc,victory'.no way she could have had time to look back at it, and she was q'd about that.she says in doi that JR was on the floor,on his hands and knees,reading the note at the time.

Just to bring this back to everyone's attention, in case you missed my point.

4 TRIP DeMUTH: How do you know there
5 was a heart on her hand?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Because it was on
7 there in the morning, that's why.

8 TRIP DeMUTH: And you remember it
9 from the next morning?
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.
11 TRIP DeMUTH: You saw it the next
12 morning?
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.
14 TRIP DeMUTH: When you say the next
15 morning, did you remember it from the previous
16 evening?
17 PATSY RAMSEY: (Shaking head.) (No
18 response.)

Flashlight, baseball bat, golf club...shall we add trophy to the possible weapon list?

THOMAS HANEY: Once again, anything out of place, unusual?
PATSY RAMSEY: No, just -- nothing is jumping out at me.
TRIP DeMUTH: You can see the trophy laying down?
PATSY RAMSEY: Right, yeah.
THOMAS HANEY: Does that look unusual now that you have had a better look at it?
PATSY RAMSEY: It just seems like I took all of them, but that big one, to the playroom and put them up on the shelf because there was so many of them, and she had them all stacked around here.

23 TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red item in the upper right-hand corner?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck,
and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites and she didn't want to wear it.
4 TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up there?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A crown. Oh, God.
8 THOMAS HANEY: It's about 10:25. Do you want to take about a ten-minute break, how's that sound? We will come back.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Crying.) (INAUDIBLE RESPONSE.)
13 (Recess taken.)

Something made PR cry in this segment. Was it the shirt, the crown, the bathroom itself?

Sorry for bombarding you all. I'm reading now and just putting these out there as I go.

There is a line of questioning regarding the difference between the glitter that JB gave Bill McReynolds for his beard and the glitter that PR used for crafts. There is also talk about being able to distinguish the two and where the glitter was kept.

I do not recall glitter being found on JB. Does anyone know if any was found on her?

Dear Rocket....

Just remember that for all of Patsy's "I don't remembers" - one of the big issues before that interview was the release of the Ramseys statements from that morning to the Ramseys for their review- even though Fleet White was denied that same right. They fought very hard to receive those records only to deny knowledge of what was in them when asked the hard questions.

Like seeing the heart.....

Plus - we all know that the Johnson references was definitley NOT referring to the unbraggable John's Johnson! :innocent:

I find this to be confusing and unusual as to why she would be questioned about syringes. At first I thought this was Patsy's bathroom, but I'm guessing maybe it was a spare bathroom.

16 PATSY RAMSEY: That's the bathroom to my bedroom.
18 THOMAS HANEY: Is that normally used by anybody?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Not on a day-to-day basis, not really. I don't know why the drawers would have been out, but...
23 THOMAS HANEY: What's normally stored in those?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, that's usually where I kept my supplies for my -- when I was taking chemo, when I had my shots and my little alcohol wipes, thermometers, and all that kind of stuff. And I could have been looking
through, looking for a thermometer to take on vacation.
7 TRIP DeMUTH: What's in the drawer below that one? There are two drawers open?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know, I don't know. I just hadn't used it, all that
area, that much.
2 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Number 33.
3 PATSY RAMSEY: This is the shot of the bedroom, looking out through the door to her door.
16 THOMAS HANEY: Anything unusual or out of place or --
18 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
19 THOMAS HANEY: 34?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: I just can't imagine why I would leave those open if I had done --
22 THOMAS HANEY: The drawers that you were talking about earlier?
24 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.
25 VOICE: That's 34?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.
2 TRIP DeMUTH: Did you have syringes in there?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: I would have at one time. Now, whether I had any in there now, I don't remember. Seems like I got rid of all that stuff. With kids around. I don't know. I just wasn't in there that much. I can't tell you.
10 TRIP DeMUTH: Could the kids get in there? Play in this room?
12 PATSY RAMSEY: Not really. It was kind of a -- they didn't do it too much.
14 THOMAS HANEY: They kind of consider it --
16 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
17 THOMAS HANEY: -- off-limits?
18 PATSY RAMSEY: It was just kind of back out of the way and nobody really --
TRIP DeMUTH: How about John?
21 PATSY RAMSEY: Big John?
22 TRIP DeMUTH: Uh-hum.
23 PATSY RAMSEY: I must have just used it for folding clothes and packing and, you know

21 TOM HANEY: That is the material that pulls the drapery, it pulls it back.
23 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. I don't see any blood or anything, do you?

Now, why in the world is she asking about blood? This is the first time blood is mentioned in this interrogation, and she's the one that brings it up! Haney does not reply to her question...just moves to next question! Patsy is wondering why there isn't any blood on the drapery. Should there be, Patsy?! Is this the scene of the murder - not the wine cellar?

Just for giggles. I about wet myself laughing when I read this line.

17 TRIP DEMUTH: Do you have any memory?

Here is another one...

3 TOM HANEY: And how about JonBenet?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: She was really a
5 sound sleeper. She was very sound asleep that
6 night. She fell asleep in the car and was just
7 wiped out. She went to bed.

PR and JR always say that they put JB to bed. Here PR says JBR went to bed. This is actually more in line with what BR says when he describes how JBR walked up the stairs herself.
"She went to bed" means that she was alert and physically able to do so on her own.

BTW, it's quite helpful if you include the number reference of the interview segment.

-Tea

Just for giggles. I about wet myself laughing when I read this line.

17 TRIP DEMUTH: Do you have any memory?

There's a line from John's interview that had me chuckling:-

17 JOHN RAMSEY: I believe there was no weather
18 because I would've have been concerned because I
19 knew we were flying out the next morning. So I
20 know I wasn't aware of any weather.

No weather???

(OK - I know what he means. But our Tootsie thinks "traffic" means road congestion - i.e. a jam and she's made some funny remarks).

Blood on pillow case?

18 TOM HANEY: How often would say the pillow case would be changed?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: At least once a week.

15 TRIP DEMUTH: Did JonBenet ever have nose bleeds at night?
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Not that I remember.

6 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. What did you
7 do last night after you got out of here?
8 PATSY RAMSEY: I went to the and
9 (INAUDIBLE). And took a nap and then got up,
10 ate dinner, and talked with my friends and met
1 with this gentleman for a couple of hours. Went
12 to bed about 8:30 and read, that's it.
13 THOMAS HANEY: What was the
14 conversation with this guy? How about did you
15 and John discuss what happened yesterday?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
17 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't --
18 PATSY RAMSEY: I said how was your
19 day, fine. How was your day, fine.
20 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't discuss,
21 they didn't ask this, they didn't ask that?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: I was very tired, we
3 both were. I was kind of tired -- I was more
24 tired than I thought I was. I think
25 (INAUDIBLE).

Oh, come on!

Now, now. Patsy said she and John did not discuss the interviews. We have those who believe all the other bulll4h*#, so why not this. I can see them now after 8 hours of questioning meeting up in the lobby of the police department. "Gee honey I am more tired than I thought I would be, where do you want to go eat? "Well lets go home and take a nap and then we will meet some friends for dinner". "Sounds good to me". "Are you interested in what they asked me"? "No Patsy, I am much too tired to even care, lets get some rest and eat" "Me too John, love you".

I think the biggest thing that jumps out from these interviews is that the people asking the questions should have been in a different line of work. With their questioning they couldn't have figured out if Paris Hilton is rich.

Of course, by the time any of the interviews were conducted, the game was over.

If the ransom note was written to implicate Carson or Merrick or someone else at Access Graphics, why mention a foreign faction. That points away from it being an insider.

6 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. What did you
7 do last night after you got out of here?
8 PATSY RAMSEY: I went to the and
9 (INAUDIBLE). And took a nap and then got up,
10 ate dinner, and talked with my friends and met
1 with this gentleman for a couple of hours. Went
12 to bed about 8:30 and read, that's it.
13 THOMAS HANEY: What was the
14 conversation with this guy? How about did you
15 and John discuss what happened yesterday?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
17 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't --
18 PATSY RAMSEY: I said how was your
19 day, fine. How was your day, fine.
20 THOMAS HANEY: You didn't discuss,
21 they didn't ask this, they didn't ask that?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: I was very tired, we
3 both were. I was kind of tired -- I was more
24 tired than I thought I was. I think
25 (INAUDIBLE).

Oh, come on!
IMO, when Patsy said she met with this gentleman for a couple of hours, it was her talking with John.

-Tea

Now, now. Patsy said she and John did not discuss the interviews. We have those who believe all the other bulll4h*#, so why not this. I can see them now after 8 hours of questioning meeting up in the lobby of the police department. "Gee honey I am more tired than I thought I would be, where do you want to go eat? "Well lets go home and take a nap and then we will meet some friends for dinner". "Sounds good to me". "Are you interested in what they asked me"? "No Patsy, I am much too tired to even care, lets get some rest and eat" "Me too John, love you".

ROFL !! who's the 'gentleman' she refers to? and why so vague about it?opps...gentleman..gentlemen..(she's so polite)...another slip...

I think the biggest thing that jumps out from these interviews is that the people asking the questions should have been in a different line of work. With their questioning they couldn't have figured out if Paris Hilton is rich.

Of course, by the time any of the interviews were conducted, the game was over

darn, aint that the truth! I haven't read them all,but I think Steve Thomas came the closest to getting a confession out of her.

If the ransom note was written to implicate Carson or Merrick or someone else at Access Graphics, why mention a foreign faction. That points away from it being an insider.

small ff,tho..2 gentleman plus writer =3 in all.another case of staging within staging? I mean was he trying to say JM and friends were trying to sound like they were foreigners,a disguise of sorts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back