Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don’t think I ever saw those. Just the photocopied one with her photo stating missing person , her name and age.
That’s odd about coat buttons. Was it the same description as jacket on mannequin.
I don't know how to upload a photo but the text of the poster read "Have you seen her? Karen was wearing a black jacket, flared at the waist. Two large buttons at the top of the jacket are distinctive. Her handbag was metallic (gold/silver) with a pocket at each end. Worn over the shoulder or the crook of the arm. This is also distinctive. Do (sic) you see her around 10am and after on Wednesday 29th of January."
Here's a thought...police took the actual clothes from the house to put on the mannequin because Karen didn't leave house in them.

Last edited:
Re Shoes

It is understood Victoria Police are yet to determine whether Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her home in Melbourne’s northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights on June 29.

Her husband, Borce, has told police she left the home at 10am after an argument to “clear her head”. He said she left with a Coach-branded handbag with $850 of cash and went for a walk near the Maribyrnong River behind the house, where there is a walking track.

Sept 2016 article
Nocookies

Ristevski daughter quizzes dad in secret recording

Borce: I'm not telling anyone what I did.

Sarah: I know, that's why I'm not going to say anything. You stopped on Milleara Road then went somewhere else, why?

Borce: I went to get shisha.

Sarah: Did you?

Did he actually stop on Milleara Road? Where on the road and why did he stop?

Do we know when he stopped on Milleara Road, to or from?

upload_2018-7-26_22-3-54.jpeg
There would be cameras all along this road, the cops would have told him and Sarah his tracks.

Maybe Benji and the car got a wash.

Re Shoes

It is understood Victoria Police are yet to determine whether Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her home in Melbourne’s northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights on June 29.

Her husband, Borce, has told police she left the home at 10am after an argument to “clear her head”. He said she left with a Coach-branded handbag with $850 of cash and went for a walk near the Maribyrnong River behind the house, where there is a walking track.

Sept 2016 article
Nocookies

But the police now believe she left her home in the boot of her own car that her husband reversed out of the garage. She was found 8 months later with no shoes dumped and concealed between two fallen logs. We still do not know whether she was found in her pj's or her black jacket and jeans.
I don't know why he just doesn't get it over with and plead guilty.:mad::mad::mad:
imo

Picture of the poster with the description of clothing.
Nup, that wouldn’t be Sarah’s writing. That’s more old school in my opinion. And actually it looks like it could be from someone who has studied in Europe . Look at the formation of the letter e in have you “see” her around.
I reckon it’s from the sister in law or one of Borces female cousins.
And I had never seen that . Whereabouts was it posted. Was there more that one.

One more clue

He probably had less than half an hour to do all the above. He also apparently had to use Google maps to find the location. This guy must be speedy Gonzales:confused:
Not forgetting he is able to leave home drive to his parents' eat dinner and get back home in an hour(or just under)! He is super time efficient! (¿inefficient)

Yes I know she didn't walk, I was just trying to figure out what she was wearing.
And also "he" said she went for a walk near the river behind the house which doesn't seem to be true.

I knew that Tootsie. :)
I am just livid.
Lies, lies and more lies.
Will Karen's family and loved ones ever learn the real truth?

I know, I'm going a bit frantic. Not wanting to think that someone could do such a terrible thing and keep lying about it.
I don't know how people live with themselves.
It would eat away at me that I took away someone's life while I was free to live mine.
And I just hate it when some get away with it.

It looks like he did do it. He must have felt unconcerned that they were dredging the river.

I knew that Tootsie. :)
I am just livid.
Lies, lies and more lies.
Will Karen's family and loved ones ever learn the real truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member