GUILTY TX - Mason Williams, 21 months, murdered, parents blame death on demons, Kyle, 4 Jul 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Kyle parents accused of killing 2-year-old blame ‘demons,’ police say

Police arrested a couple who told authorities the death of their 21-month-old son was due to "something not worldly" and possibly "demons."
upload_2018-7-26_13-5-17.jpeg
Stevie Dwayne Williams, 24, and Dazrine Ruth Chagoya-Williams, 20, were arrested Monday and charged with the capital murder of a person under the age of 10 as well as injury to a child.

On July 4th, the Kyle Police Department responded to an emergency call asking for medical assistance. They found the almost 2-year-old boy not breathing. First responders were unsuccessful in their attempt to revive the child.
upload_2018-7-26_13-4-22.jpeg
Police who interviewed Chagoya-Williams said she told them the "only explanation was 'something (not someone) attacked him" and also said it could be "Demons, Evil," the document detailed.

The couple's 8-month-old daughter was injured too. The infant was taken to a local hospital and found to have multiple rib fractures, a skull fracture and a lacerated kidney.

The arrested couple was booked at Hays County Jail with an individual bond set at $250,000.

Parents blame 'Demons, Evil' for death of 21-month-old son found with 'visible injuries,' police say

Arrested parents blame baby's death on demons, police say

Couple blame 'demons' for death of their two-year-old son who was found covered in bruises | Daily Mail Online

Kyle parents say 'demons' hurt their 2-year-old who died

Police investigate suspicious death of 2-year-old in Kyle

It's heartbreaking that this type of crime is happening more and more often. I hope they remove the surviving child and tie her tubes and give him a vasectomy to prevent other children from being destroyed at these monsters hands. Changes need to be made to protect little ones from monsters like this. Prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Couple blame 'demons' for death of their two-year-old son who was found covered in bruises | Daily Mail Online

[...]

Child Protective Services had been in contact with the family in the past. According to the affidavit, Mason Williams had been removed from his parents’ care for nearly a year after he was discovered suffering from a broken wrist, cracked ribs and burns to his limbs and genitals from hot water in the spring of 2017.

After Williams and Chagoya-Williams completed parenting classes six months ago, they regained custody of the boy. CPS had stopped monitoring the family three months ago.

Following Mason's death on July 4, CPS caseworkers removed his injured baby sister from the home and placed her with a foster family.

Williams' mother has spoken out in defense of her son and daughter-in-law, insisting that the pair were 'the best of parent's and dismissing the allegations against them as 'ludicrous.'

upload_2018-7-26_15-58-1.jpeg
Chagoya-Williams told police 'something' had attacked her son

upload_2018-7-26_15-59-20.jpeg
Her husband said 'something not worldly, ' such as 'demons' or 'evil,' had harmed his son

upload_2018-7-26_15-59-54.jpeg
The Williams couple temporarily lost custody of their son a year ago after the boy (pictured) was found covered in fractures and burns

[...]

How can ANYONE hurt this cutie??!!

4E8F1E8300000578-0-image-m-20_1532532446731.jpg

They say "demons" - I would have them look in the mirror!!!
112x32px-LL-e8940098_grrr.gif

So cybervampira any news on court dates for this two *&$^#@&*(#.
The only thing I found was this, but no court dates:
The charges are capital felonies punishable by the death penalty or life in prison.

Records show the parents were being held in the Hays County Jail on Tuesday, with bail set at $250,000 each.

How could they ever have thought that parenting classes would be enough to change what was going on with them that they could break that baby's bones and burn his limbs and genitals?

Someone dropped the ball there. They should have been in prison for the earlier injuries to Mason, not getting custody back and keeping custody of Mason's baby sister.

Demons, huh? Has there always been the current level of religious extremism resulting in violence as we've been seeing the last few years, or is this something new, do you think? I mean, in modern society, not back in the days of burning "witches" and all that Christian/Protestant/Puritan insanity like that?

It's heartbreaking that this type of crime is happening more and more often. I hope they remove the surviving child and tie her tubes and give him a vasectomy to prevent other children from being destroyed at these monsters hands. Changes need to be made to protect little ones from monsters like this. Prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Well I’ll swan. I thought I would bust a gut laughing. Not at the situation, but at your VERY practical approach to dealing with it.

Obviously the parents should not have been given a second chance.

@cybervampira
96x32px-LL-981dcebe_help.gif

I see you on this thread - I've looked in this court site:
http://public.co.hays.tx.us/Search.aspx?ID=100

All they have there are old charges (Stevie) and nothing new. Am I looking in the wrong place? Are they not in Hays County?

edited to add - do all States have like a 72 hour hold until 1st appearance in court?
TIA!

159x32px-LL-5024afad_niceday.gif
I might be calling on you on some others, maybe.... :)

@cybervampira
96x32px-LL-981dcebe_help.gif

I see you on this thread - I've looked in this court site:
http://public.co.hays.tx.us/Search.aspx?ID=100

All they have there are old charges (Stevie) and nothing new. Am I looking in the wrong place? Are they not in Hays County?

edited to add - do all States have like a 72 hour hold until 1st appearance in court?
TIA!

159x32px-LL-5024afad_niceday.gif
I might be calling on you on some others, maybe.... :)
I see him here:
http://public.co.hays.tx.us/JailingDetail.aspx?JailingID=10262364
Booking #: 2018-04562
Kyle Police Department 1
Facility: Hays County Jail
Booked: 07/23/2018

BDC8B1EC-0C1D-4BF3-8FF3-63F199360E10.jpeg

She‘s here: http://public.co.hays.tx.us/JailingDetail.aspx?JailingID=10262365

Booking #: 2018-04563
Kyle Police Department 1
Facility: Hays County Jail
Booked: 07/23/2018

B03FDB64-BF3C-4223-9F24-D1864FD64331.jpeg

Well this is strange - there is still nothing "new" on the Hays County court site for these two....

Anyone know if "we" have the correct county?
TIA! :)

Oh - does anyone know what Mason's middle name might be? I keep getting google alerts for a Mason Williams who plays for the Cincinatti Reds...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back