Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know why they might choose to list as unrepresented despite having a lawyer? Is there some reason for doing that? Maybe so the prosecutor is unaware of who they are dealing with? I can't really see that as a reason....I'm just guessing.

I don’t think they are choosing to list as unrepresented, nor do I think they have any input as to whether a representative is listed or not. I suspect that the system by which a legal representative/lack thereof ends up on the court list is simply inefficient & therefore often inaccurate.

I’d guess that the database from which the daily list is culled is not regularly updated/cross referenced with data regarding legal representation.

Yes, all of them have had charges laid against them, only BS hasn’t been convicted . . . yet.

I don’t have any stats on the percentage of CSO’s in the population but I will have a look around for current estimates, if available.

If 2% it would be 30 CSO’s in a population of 1500, yes. I seem to remember that an MSM article stated there were 20 RCSO’s living in and around the area where William disappeared, at the time.

Your guess about the result of BS’ committal mention and, possibly, committal hearings are as good as mine.

I wonder what BS was doing on the day William disappeared too. I guess we’ll only hear the argument about that if he is charged in connection with William’s disappearance and the matter goes to a committal hearing.

20 registered child sex offenders... I wonder how far the surrounds go? It's just too horrible to think about. It frustrates me we can't know where and who they are. Why are the rights of adults put before the rights of children? seems so archaic

20 registered child sex offenders... I wonder how far the surrounds go? It's just too horrible to think about. It frustrates me we can't know where and who they are. Why are the rights of adults put before the rights of children? seems so archaic

I don’t know how far the surrounds went, just that 20 was the number mentioned:

Police no closer to finding William Tyrrell 500 days since disappearance

It does seem archaic that the rights of adults who are RCSO’s are put before those of children. I wish I knew the solution.

yes indeed! Wouldn't that be great. I wonder, if this happens, how MS will take it. A lot could change... or stay the same o_O

I think she will do a Dolly Parton Stand by your man.

As did Hiliary Clinton, and loads of females, in situations where you wonder 'Why'?
On 60 mins on Sunday, the van Breda case is aired.
His girl friend is also following 'Stand by your man'.:eek::eek::eek:

I suppose only time will tell what MS will do, depending on the outcome of the Victorian proceedings. If her past behaviour is any indication of her future actions, regardless of the outcome, I think she’ll more than likely stand by BS.

You would think AJ and PB were two of those 20 RCSO's. AJ lived in Wauchope and PB was from Port Macquarie, 23 and 35km respectively from Kendall.

Therefore looking at percentage of population, the 20 from Kendall AND surrounding areas (including Wauchope and Port Macquarie) would be from a population well over 60,000.

Unfortunately there are probably more unregistered than registered.

I suppose only time will tell what MS will do, depending on the outcome of the Victorian proceedings. If her past behaviour is any indication of her future actions, regardless of the outcome, I think she’ll more than likely stand by BS.
I suppose his wife knows him best but also she would know where he was and what he would be doing during the times he is accused, maybe there is a very good reason she supports him but I guess it's wait and see what the evidence is.

I suppose his wife knows him best but also she would know where he was and what he would be doing during the times he is accused, maybe there is a very good reason she supports him but I guess it's wait and see what the evidence is.

Well, it’s supposed by wives that they know their husbands best. That sometimes turns out not to be the case. Maybe MS does have a very good reason to support BS but you would hope that is based on hard evidence, such as being in constant contact with him at the time of the alleged Victorian offences. But that’s unlikely given that they were not married until afterward. Therefore, she would be relying on his account only of where he was and what he was doing at the time. Yes, we’ll just have to wait and see, as MS does, what the evidence presented at the committal proceedings and, perhaps, a trial will be.

And of course the psychic told her he is innocent according to Col
Nocookies

For refreshing:
March 2017
Spedding fails to appear on Victorian charges

Some of the offences Spedding is facing in NSW involve the same complainant as the matters before the Ballarat Magistrates' Court.

The Victorian offences are alleged to have occurred in Clarendon near Ballarat and other regional locations.

Court documents show Victoria Police had charged Spedding with multiple child sexual abuse offences, including various counts of indecent assault and sexual intercourse with children between 1983 and 1985.

Hi all - I'm back from a surgery induced absence and had so hoped to be greeted by some positive progress in this awful situation.
Surely, surely someone in the area that day has a question mark over something / someone they saw or heard that seemed different, unusual or unexpected. I implore people to come forward with anything, please don't think it too trivial or that you are over-reacting. It's that tiny piece that's missing in the puzzle I'm sure.

Thanks for the refresher above F Germany.

The reason given for his non-appearance originally was that he was 'in custody in NSW'. That indicates to me that he was in jail as the legal definitions state -
Custody: To be in the care and control of police, at a police station or another place of detention.

Do we know for sure the outcome of that case ( I know the presumption is that he got off) I'm wondering if the verdict has been with-held in order to not influence the Vic case since there are common complainants.

Also has there been a decision is his case against the media.

Hi all - I'm back from a surgery induced absence and had so hoped to be greeted by some positive progress in this awful situation.
Surely, surely someone in the area that day has a question mark over something / someone they saw or heard that seemed different, unusual or unexpected. I implore people to come forward with anything, please don't think it too trivial or that you are over-reacting. It's that tiny piece that's missing in the puzzle I'm sure.

Thanks for the refresher above F Germany.

The reason given for his non-appearance originally was that he was 'in custody in NSW'. That indicates to me that he was in jail as the legal definitions state -
Custody: To be in the care and control of police, at a police station or another place of detention.

Do we know for sure the outcome of that case ( I know the presumption is that he got off) I'm wondering if the verdict has been with-held in order to not influence the Vic case since there are common complainants.

Also has there been a decision is his case against the media.

I’m glad you’re back with us, hale and hearty W.

I agree with your sentiments. To the ‘someone [who] knows something’: Come forward and tell what you know. You will be relieved of your burden, that niggling feeling that something (or someone) is not quite right and will help to bring a little boy home to his loved ones, end their grief and the ‘not knowing’ they have to go through every day.

We don’t know the outcome of the NSW trial as yet. I can only imagine there is a suppression order in place so as not to prejudice the Victorian proceedings.

I searched the NSW Court Lists and there is a case listed against the Daily Mail by BS due to be heard in August:

FA16CA68-99D6-48D4-91B3-3BD24C6385E5.jpeg
(Click on image to enlarge.)

Source:

Search NSW Court Lists | NSW Online Registry
(Search ‘Spedding’ and ‘All available dates’.)

There are no listings for the other two cases.

Last edited:
I had the strangest dream last night - that I woke to pages & pages new WS posts discussing the new information pointing towards TJ being responsible for William’s death & the evidence that proved it.
Weird, William wasn’t even in my thoughts yesterday.
Let’s hope there is a breakthrough soon, it has all gone quiet again (on this side only no doubt), maybe the fourth anniversary we will hear more.
Four whole years :(

I had the strangest dream last night - that I woke to pages & pages new WS posts discussing the new information pointing towards TJ being responsible for William’s death & the evidence that proved it.
Weird, William wasn’t even in my thoughts yesterday.
Let’s hope there is a breakthrough soon, it has all gone quiet again (on this side only no doubt), maybe the fourth anniversary we will hear more.
Four whole years :(

BBM

Eleven years for Madeleine McCann and still missing.
Thirty nine years and still missing for Etan Patz (with an arrest and conviction after 38 years).
Nineteen years for Jaycee Dugard, who is still living, thank goodness (with an arrest and conviction after 20 years).
Forty five years for Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon and still missing.
Twenty five years for Craig Taylor and still missing.
And too, too many more ......... :(

Missing children cases that shocked the world: What happened next?
The heartbreaking stories of Australia's missing children

God, I hate the waiting but, then again, I think of William’s loved ones and how heartbreaking the not-knowing must be for them. Sending prayers of strength and comfort for them, and for a successful resolution to William’s case for DCI Jubelin and SFR, today and every day x

Wonder what we'll hear, Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin master minded to solve the case of William Tyrrell.
Will it be as intriguing as the following:

Matthew Leveson: 'You wanna know how he died?'
Grace Tobin
2 hrs ago
The tip-off resulted in the Matthew Leveson case being reopened in 2014 by one of the state’s most dogged detectives, Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin.

As revealed in Deal with the Devil’, Jubelin believed the information from Danvers should be examined as it was potentially “fresh and compelling” evidence which could result in a retrial of Michael Atkins.

In setting out to prove or disprove that Michael Atkins and “MikeyBoi Atkins” were one and the same, Jubelin and his squad began planning an undercover sting in Atkins’ new hometown of Brisbane.

Jubelin sought the expert advice of senior forensic psychologist for NSW Police, Dr Sarah Yule, in order to come up with the best possible strategy to elicit more admissions from Atkins.

The criminal profiler formed the opinion Atkins was highly motivated by self-preservation and, due to his limited emotional capacity, tended to compartmentalise his life. From Dr Yule’s perspective, he appeared to be overly concerned with how others perceived him in all areas of his life.

It was this character assessment that helped Jubelin get inside Atkins’ head.

What followed was a strategic decision to wire up Atkins’ former lover, Andrew Danvers, and send him in to confront their suspect.

Wonder what we'll hear, Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin master minded to solve the case of William Tyrrell.
Will it be as intriguing as the following:

Matthew Leveson: 'You wanna know how he died?'
Grace Tobin
2 hrs ago
The tip-off resulted in the Matthew Leveson case being reopened in 2014 by one of the state’s most dogged detectives, Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin.

As revealed in Deal with the Devil’, Jubelin believed the information from Danvers should be examined as it was potentially “fresh and compelling” evidence which could result in a retrial of Michael Atkins.

In setting out to prove or disprove that Michael Atkins and “MikeyBoi Atkins” were one and the same, Jubelin and his squad began planning an undercover sting in Atkins’ new hometown of Brisbane.

Jubelin sought the expert advice of senior forensic psychologist for NSW Police, Dr Sarah Yule, in order to come up with the best possible strategy to elicit more admissions from Atkins.

The criminal profiler formed the opinion Atkins was highly motivated by self-preservation and, due to his limited emotional capacity, tended to compartmentalise his life. From Dr Yule’s perspective, he appeared to be overly concerned with how others perceived him in all areas of his life.

It was this character assessment that helped Jubelin get inside Atkins’ head.

What followed was a strategic decision to wire up Atkins’ former lover, Andrew Danvers, and send him in to confront their suspect.

I’m sure he and SFR have something up their sleeves.

I have some questions:
  1. How rare is it for young boys to be abducted from their front yards and the perpetrator never to be found?
  2. How many times has this happened in our lifetimes?
  3. Is this the only time?
  4. Who is the person (are the persons) who has/have a proven history of abducting young boys in NSW, if not Australia, after taking them from their front yards?

Last edited:
I have some questions:
  1. How rare is it for young boys to be abducted from their front yards and the perpetrator never to be found?
  2. How many times has this happened in our lifetimes?
  3. Is this the only time?
  4. Who is the person (are the persons) who has/have a proven history of abducting young boys in NSW, if not Australia, after taking them from their front yards?
The front yard is looking like a nice little park (without fence). Perhaps we should ask
4. Who is the person (are the persons) who has/have a proven history of abducting young boys in NSW, if not Australia, after taking them from their front yards or local park areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23