Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a text to missing persons squad Detective Timothy Ryan in 2016, she wrote: “I’m so disgusted about what was written in The Australian today. I actually hate the media. Legit. They don’t know what they’re talking about.”

Borce Ristevski’s daughter Sarah had one question for her accused father

I wonder if Sarah is ever going to realise how much she was protected by her parents from learning the details about their financial disasters. Details that are readily available on official government sites.

How she could happily skip off to school and Uni, go designer shopping with her mother, be employed by her parents, drive a little car, hang out with her friends - while privately her parents were trying to hold their finances together, retain a nice home for her to live in.

How she could now turn on her mother, when she clearly knows of her father's involvement in Karen's murder, is beyond me.

One day she may be a mother, then she may understand the lengths most mothers goes to for their children. The things they endure, the hardships they overcome, the joys they bring, the great love and understanding they share ... all for their children.

Sarah may look a lot like Karen, but she has Borce's personality through and through. Certainly a daddy's girl. A girl that is going to look very foolish on the stand, when she gives her 'evidence' and it is shown to be so different from the facts.

imo

Which is it? Lots of arguing or not lots of arguing. Seems dad and daughter don't have their stories aligned.

Though the thing that I am looking for is the statement where Sarah said she wouldn't say anything. Not say anything about what? Karen's possible intent to leave? Borce possibly having a mistress? Sarah finding no shoes of Karen's missing? Arguments between Karen and Borce about Borce involving Sarah in his new (and likely to fail imo) business? It could be so many things.

"I didn't grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing," Ms Ristevski said.

He told police that he failed to report his wife missing on June 29 because they often fought and she regularly left the house after arguments.

Ristevski daughter breaks silence
"Aligning their stories"

A lie is a lie, there is no turning back once a lie is made and is on record.

The eloquent part of our justice system is the astute and intelligent Barristers and their teams that inevitably sift through and expose each and every lie, word by word. Fortunately, they are never time poor in a trial in seeking out the truth. When the liar/s believe they have it all sorted and "think" they are smarter, this will make for a lengthier and more detailed trial. IMO

I would very much like to know, what fGs did BR tell his daughter, that she hasn't since a long time turned away from him, full of horror? What about the death, what about the vile disposal? - I think, there will be no answer ever.
In any case, she has learned since kindergarten, that nothing (negative) about her family life behind closed doors is allowed to be known outside. IMO

Has it been discussed before about when and why KR needed her puffer? The reason I ask is because in one of the recent links provided, mention was made that SR had found KR's puffer still at home, and not taken with KR during her 'walk'. I guess everyone is different, however, I have a friend who needs/has a puffer who happens to go on walks and bicycle rides regularly - he will never go out without it during a time when he's 'exercising his lungs', since he could potentially get into trouble with his breathing, and end up requiring it.

“All her normal toiletries were there including her toothbrush, perfume and her puffer,” she said.

Nocookies

I would very much like to know, what fGs did BR tell his daughter, that she hasn't since a long time turned away from him, full of horror? What about the death, what about the vile disposal? - I think, there will be no answer ever.
In any case, she has learned since kindergarten, that nothing (negative) about her family life behind closed doors is allowed to be known outside. IMO

As you say, it could be a lifetime of conditioning.

"You know how your mum is, she gets angry/excited/unreasonable"
"You know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her/anyone"
"You know I always have your best interests at heart"
"You know that I would never leave you"
"Let's not saying anything to mum/the police/anyone. They might not understand"
"You know I will always protect you"
"You will always be daddy's best girl"

Ongoing conversation like this, through the ups and downs of life, can draw a person in. Make them ever-faithful.

imo

Last edited:
Has it been discussed before about when and why KR needed her puffer? The reason I ask is because in one of the recent links provided, mention was made that SR had found KR's puffer still at home, and not taken with KR during her 'walk'. I guess everyone is different, however, I have a friend who needs/has a puffer who happens to go on walks and bicycle rides regularly - he will never go out without it during a time when he's 'exercising his lungs', since he could potentially get into trouble with his breathing, and end up requiring it.

“All her normal toiletries were there including her toothbrush, perfume and her puffer,” she said.

Nocookies
Hi deugirtni, I think the theory is that KR never left the house alive so the puffer wouldn't of been necessary.
She certainly wouldn't of left her home without wearing shoes to go for a walk.

Hi deugirtni, I think the theory is that KR never left the house alive so the puffer wouldn't of been necessary.
She certainly wouldn't of left her home without wearing shoes to go for a walk.
Yes, just mentioning as one more indication that she didn't willingly leave the home of her own accord.

The software isn't working. I'm worried, if we will be able to follow the hearings/trials the next time.
Thread (previous site) isn't loading
Like-button isn't working
WS as a whole isn't loading
WS is causing overheating of my laptop
- just as before the new software got installed.
I'm gradually desperate. :(:(

The software isn't working. I'm worried, if we will be able to follow the hearings/trials the next time.
Thread (previous site) isn't loading
Like-button isn't working
WS as a whole isn't loading
WS is causing overheating of my laptop
- just as before the new software got installed.
I'm gradually desperate. :(:(

There is a thread where you may be able to get some help from others experiencing the same or similar problems and you can read posts from the WS Admin re what he recommends/is working on to fix them:

Welcome To Websleuths # 3

IMO Borce knew the marriage was over and he was sneakily feathering his own nest.
He’s not the first and he won’t be the last.
I have a friend who openly says she doesn’t trust her business partner who is her husband.
She’s the face and workhorse of the business and is overwhelmed by the by the books. She knows he’s pilfering the cash but she’s too tired to care any more.

THIS SITE IS UNWORKABLE!

Only when someone photographed Nigella Lawson being abused by her husband so it makes me wonder how long the parasite was abusing her behind closed doors.

The cowards do it behind the cloak of privacy.
Abuse comes in many forms.

Charles Saatchi is seen grabbing Nigella Lawson by the throat – triggering an acrimonious divorce

The site reloaded 5 times during this post!!

Poor Karen. Her marriage was certainly stress-filled for a long, long time.
And then to be murdered, because she was trying to walk away and/or stop the ongoing financial ruin to herself.

I cannot imagine the toll that all those years of financial disasters, financial fallings out with friends and family, letters from creditors, caveats, keeping up appearances, must have taken.
And dealing with Borce. We have all witnessed how stubborn the man can be, let alone dealing with any other of his failings or types of abuse.

It seems that the best years were a long time ago, when Blue Laser Jean Co was doing alright. And that was well over 16 years prior to Karen's murder, when Sarah was a very young girl.

Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death

Last edited:
Karen was there at 9pm Thursday nights & by the time she balanced the till, locked up, made her way to the car it would've been near 10pm when she got home. 'I don't want to go home', so it appears Borce is at home kicking back and HE was the problem NOT the broken EFTPOS machine

It was getting towards 9:00pm — closing time — on June 16th, the statement said.

The court heard Sarah Culhane, who had a friendly relationship with Karen Ristevski, had overheard a 10-minute telephone conversation which left Ms Ristevski "flustered and upset".
"I don't want to go home. I'd rather stay here," Ms Ristevski said, according to Ms Culhane's statement.
it was the first time she'd heard Ms Ristevski swear, when she used the word "*advertiser censored**" when talking about Mr Rivstevski.
'He was very worried': Karen Ristevski's daughter says family was 'very close'

All my opinion with the help of MSM, of course.

Poor Karen. Her marriage was certainly stress-filled for a long, long time.
And then to be murdered, because she was trying to walk away and/or stop the ongoing financial ruin to herself.

I cannot imagine the toll that all those years of financial disasters, financial fallings out with friends and family, letters from creditors, caveats, keeping up appearances, must have taken.
And dealing with Borce. We have all witnessed how stubborn the man can be, let alone dealing with any other of his failings or types of abuse.

It seems that the best years were a long time ago, when Blue Laser Jean Co was doing alright. And that was well over 16 years prior to Karen's murder, when Sarah was a very young girl.

Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death

That high flying lifestyle sounds like a nightmare SA.
Karen might have been hoping to come out of the 'lifestyle' with her beloved Bella Bleu to keep her fed but even that was taken. Crikey!

Karen was there at 9pm Thursday nights & by the time she balanced the till, locked up, made her way to the car it would've been near 10pm when she got home. 'I don't want to go home', so it appears Borce is at home kicking back and HE was the problem NOT the broken EFTPOS machine

It was getting towards 9:00pm — closing time — on June 16th, the statement said.

The court heard Sarah Culhane, who had a friendly relationship with Karen Ristevski, had overheard a 10-minute telephone conversation which left Ms Ristevski "flustered and upset".
"I don't want to go home. I'd rather stay here," Ms Ristevski said, according to Ms Culhane's statement.
it was the first time she'd heard Ms Ristevski swear, when she used the word "*advertiser censored**" when talking about Mr Rivstevski.

All my opinion with the help of MSM, of course.

Who knows if the EFTPOS machine was broken, or if the telecomms bill for the EFTPOS line had not been paid. It usually takes a few unpaid bills, a few warnings from the company, before that kind of line is disconnected.

I tend to think that it could have been an unpaid bill. That would be enough to make anyone swear. Imagine trying to run a business in this day and age, where just about everyone uses a card to pay for their items, and the EFTPOS machine is not working.

The EFTPOS machine at the shop was not working at the time.
"My husband pisses me off," Ms Rivstevski told Ms Culhane, according to the statement.

A scenario is playing out in my mind. She’s the volatile one. It’s Karen that loses it. Goes ballistic in fact. She’s found out he’s betraying her by siphoning off the money from the business perhaps. It’s the last straw and she is really leaving him. He has to make her stop....

Afterwards he needs one helluva hookah. A shisha-bomb practically goes off in the garage whilst he figures out what to do next.

And that’s why he needed more shisha!

AMOO

As you say, it could be a lifetime of conditioning.

"You know how your mum is, she gets angry/excited/unreasonable"
"You know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her/anyone"
"You know I always have your best interests at heart"
"You know that I would never leave you"
"Let's not saying anything to mum/the police/anyone. They might not understand"
"You know I will always protect you"
"You will always be daddy's best girl"

Ongoing conversation like this, through the ups and downs of life, can draw a person in. Make them ever-faithful.

imo

I totally get that vibe SA. If you’re the child of a narcissist you are messed up big time.

I’m watching Australian Crime one 9::: and I was interested that the crim’s cell mate was an undercover cop. Ahh what a job! It shows what our cops do, above and beyond the normal.
I’m thinking of BR.
What was the reason BR went to prison for so long, refused bail or was he a flight risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88