Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time frame doesn't seem to match a time when MT would be out and about: between 11:30 pm and 1:00 am. It's possible that vehicle might have roamed earlier (jog time) but if so and MT was abducted on the street by person(s) in the vehicle I doubt they would have hung around the streets of Brooklyn in to the wee hours. It is possible that vehicle waited until the wee hours to abduct MT from the house. We're left with more questions, more speculation.

How many black SUVs are registered in Iowa and surrounding states? How many variances of that group? "A black SUV" is quite a generic description. Did the witness report a make, model, large, small, occupant(s) visible, how many, etc. Did they park, continue endlessly, anyone exit/enter the vehicle, etc.

Still, we can't dismiss the report.
I still believe somebody swung by later in the evening and picked her up. She put the dogs away, walked out the door and got into a car, then off into the night she goes. I'd like to know a lot more about this SUV...

Am I being punked? I'm sure I'm being punked...

I lol'ed. Thanks for the laugh.

This forum is getting beyond ridiculous. Lord please rain down upon us with some new information soon. I can't take another question about an Iphone or a Fitbit. Or a cougar. Or a cornfield. Or a car accident. Or a sports bra. Or dog poop.
Or a red shirt...

Seems like BigGuy in SUV is traveling along I-80 Tattoos, mustache, beard (unless disguises)? You do not weigh 300 pounds by eating a little tiny bit of food. MOLLIE

It's Time to check out surveillance cameras at restaurants, ....truck stops along I-80?
I80 does not go to MO, where the 300lb description originated. I80 is East-West through Iowa (and plenty beyond).

Well I don't know what to think or type. This is just spiraling very much out of control. I think I need a break for a few. There are too many missing, too many unaccounted for and little to no answers all around. And I don't just mean in Iowa, obviously. Anxiously awaiting the id on the young woman found earlier today that was not Mollie. She is someone's daughter, sister, friend, etc. :(

LE likely wouldn't do multiple searches on the property of someone who is giving information about someone else.

JMO
It isn't clear they are doing those searches on his property at all. It is known that the searches on Friday were more than a mile away, as just one example. We also know that the previous week they searched a different hog farm. And I will point out, he doesn't own a hog farm. The hog place adjacent to his property is what is known as a hog finishing plant. It is owned by a company that owns 100 such hog finishing plants in Iowa. Why the media wants to keep referring to his property as a hog farm or even him as a hog farmer is beyond me.

LE likely wouldn't do multiple searches on the property of someone who is giving information about someone else.

JMO
There is no proof that they have done multiple searches of his property. It has been reported that he allowed them to search his home without a warrant and that they took him down to the fire station for questioning and kept his phone overnight. There is also a report that they searched property near his house, no suggestion that he owned that property as far as I've heard.

I thought wearing clothing that looked as if it had been ripped for a media interview about your possible involvement in a missing woman’s case wasn’t the best choice. I’m not accusing this man of anything as of now he is innocent of any involvement in Mollie’s disappearance.

I see your point. Though I didn't get the impression it was an interview he was expecting or prepared for.

maybe I am misinterpreting - are you suggesting that the same guy from Ankeny took Mollie, and that because WC said "a man has her", that means WC and the abductor have been in contact online? Seems like a huge assumption IMO.

I'm not assuming anything at all. I only brought forward that in July there were two abduction attempts with the same description of vehicle and perp. THEN today we learn there was a report of a suspicious black SUV driving in Mollie's neighborhood. That's all. I try to stay fact based. :cool:

Someone have a wall map and pins?

June 13, 2018, Attempted abduction of woman college student 'walking', Springfield MO (I44)
Attempted abduction near Downtown Springfield

June 29, North Kansas City, MO, Attempted abduction of girl jogging (I35)
Police seek tips, witnesses of Northland attempted abduction

July 12, Lawrence KS, Attempted assault of woman jogging (I35 to State 10)
Woman fights off man who tried to abduct her on Lawrence trail, police say

July 17, Minor Missouri, Attempted abduction of woman jogging, black SUV (I-55 S of St Louis)
Man tries to abduct young female in Miner, MO, still at large

July 18-19, Brooklyn IA, Molly Tibbets, jogging (I-80)

July 27, Attempted abduction of girl walking dog in Ankeny Iowa; black SUV (I-35)
Police: Man approached, chased girl on Ankeny's northeast side Friday

Aug 4-5, 2018, West Bend IA, Women aged 20-25 found dead (I380)

R. Logan also said something along the lines of boys or men taking the Delphi girls when interviewed...I think it is an assumption...certainly the same one most of us have, even if we would not say it on TV.

Agreed! At 300 pounds, he’s making the food rounds for sure. And we’ve had all this talk about body disposal by pig.....
Uh....who wants to check out this dudes stools.
Surely someone with his distinct look can be tracked down quickly. Bound to be a scent on that guy that dogs could pick up, if the didn’t puke first.
This is IOWA. Big appetites, hearty meals, lots of hard work with your hands. People who work from the shoulders down. 300lbs would not stick out in a crowd. God bless Iowa!

Seems like I'm always behind posting MSM articles, but I'm gonna post this anyway. It has a timeline of events:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iowa

1 hour ago

Mollie Tibbetts, University of Iowa student, missing: A timeline of events
The search for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts has entered its third week, as investigators comb through evidence and tips related to the 20-year-old Iowa resident's disappearance.
. . .

Here's what we know so far about the timeline of events leading up to Tibbetts' disappearance, and the investigation that is ongoing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mollie Tibbetts, University of Iowa student, missing: A timeline of events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member