2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Sorry, but I just can't sit back and let CWW spew his version: Mark Young has a history of violence?? Good grief!! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black??
Let us not forget, CWW is not an "accused killer"...He is a "confessed killer" and violent man who beat a woman to death with a hammer!!!

RANCH I think you are onto something when you wrote, "It's a fantasy."!! It took me 4 hours of research, but I finally found the post I was looking for. It was posted by SKINNER on the Ronnie Bolin thread, post #440. "
Wayne went off the radar for a few weeks. Not answering his phone and not returning messages. Recall, he was writing code for my invention at the time.

When he returned, he told me that he had been arrested on a bogus traffic charge and that a policeman of Jefferson County (almost 100% certain of the county) had been beating him up while in jail, trying to get information about a missing minister. Wayne had been very bruised in his body and ribs, and had to walk rather gently due to the pain.

I had totally forgotten this, but another person I just spoke with a few days ago, who knew nothing at all about the Sievers murder, nor the Bolin case, did know Mark and Wayne through me, and he told me he remembered the missing minister incident and that it was I who had told him, originally. I had totally forgotten about it, but when he reminded me of Wayne saying he had been beaten up while in jail, that jogged my memory. He remembered specifically the fact about a missing minister, which Wayne had told him, too.

'Said that they were trying to beat a confession out of him, which he knew nothing about."

Now, back to my point....CWW could have been injured falling off a motorcycle (then), for all we know...but he is quick to tell others LE was to blame for his injuries! It may be a recurring theme in CWW's psyche.....deflect from his crimes by claiming police abuse and attempt to get sympathy.
Maybe CWW has a habit of claiming he has been abused by law enforcement??? CWW, ever since he was a teenager, has blamed law enforcement for all his ails. As I recall, he even blamed LE for wrecking his car and not reimbursing him for the loss. I remember the subject being brought up a couple of other times, too.
Hi IQ!

Haven't seen you post in ages, hope you are well.

That's some memory you've got there. Definite similarities between the two stories. I need to try and find the investigative report on RB's disappearance, but being beaten up by the cops was total bull... He showed LE fake ID and skipped town. He was never in custody.

As for being a fantasist, I almost posted 'why didn't CWW use his cage fighting skills to defend himself?', but thought it may be too snarky.

I've reluctantly accepted CWW's plea deal is in the interest of greater justice, but I hope his self-diagnosed traumatic brain injury doesn't harm that.

There could well be games being played here, I just want all 3 of them to be found guilty.

There years and counting.

Hi IQ!

Haven't seen you post in ages, hope you are well.

That's some memory you've got there. Definite similarities between the two stories. I need to try and find the investigative report on RB's disappearance, but being beaten up by the cops was total bull... He showed LE fake ID and skipped town. He was never in custody. LEGALLYBLAND, YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!

As for being a fantasist, I almost posted 'why didn't CWW use his cage fighting skills to defend himself?', but thought it may be too snarky.
CWW's past and recent history makes him the poster boy for snark attacks.
I've reluctantly accepted CWW's plea deal is in the interest of greater justice, but I hope his self-diagnosed traumatic brain injury doesn't harm that.

There could well be games being played here, I just want all 3 of them to be found guilty.
My "bet" would be CWW is a little lonely and trying to "hook up" with Sean Champ, IFYKWIM.
I vaguely recall CWW being the "protector" of another young man years ago....and later using the young man for nefarious deeds.

There years and counting.
Oh and big question....since Sean Champ is mentioned in the broadcasted newsletter, are we allowed to share "the crimes Sean Champ has committed/been convicted."?????

This is where you can see the complaint filed by Sean Phillip Champ.
https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2018-00215-2-2-cv
"Plaintiff urges that he is in imminent danger of serious physical injury or death."
"Because the Court has a high number of cases filed by pro se prisoners in which the inmate alleges and imminent risk of physical injury or death, the Court routinely enters orders on an expedited basis (without regard to the legal merits of the case).....etc, etc, etc."
With the help of my faithful research assistant, Ms. Google, I found "pro se" is the latin term "for oneself".
I have heard many courts are so inundated with legal complaints from inmates, use of certain words gets your case "rubber stamped" into the fast track (expedited). :) AZLawyer :) surely has a better explanation.....(your turn AZ!)

An ex-deputy inmate makes more sense.

Just in case the article disappears, here is CWW's letter.[/QUO

Wow! What a you know what! The next thing he will do is pretend he doesn't even remember going to Florida or even knowing Seivers or Rogers.

I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth or Seivers mouth, or Roger's mouth.

Having that fantasy on paper notarized doesn't make it true. The only thing the notary is doing is attesting to the signature that it is really Curtis, not to the truth of the words contained in the letter/petition, or whatever you want to call his little fictional novel.

He is a sick man!

JMO

I guess I should explain my post a little better. Also; I did not post correctly! I've not posted very much on this new format.

I was a Booking & Classification Lieutenant for many years and can just smell the con factor in Curtis' epistle! No doubt there was a fight but there had to be a trigger.

I would be willing to bet the whole thing was on video and what is seen is the attack from behind but no words from the inmates themselves as to what caused it on the video as they have no sound.

As far as the officers investigating what happened, you immediately talk to everyone that was in the room. That section would be 'locked down' after an altercation and each inmate say say what he heard/saw. You will get the same story out of at least 2 or 3 and you can pretty much count on that being what happened. The rest of them will either want to stay out of it or will lie. I've seen this too many times.

Meanwhile, Curtis is probably grossly embellishing his injuries and pretending with half of them. He's a con man. They all are. Curtis got his transfer. That is what he wanted. He's scared. No one likes a rat and he is definitely that. He's a snitch of the highest order and no inmate likes a snitch.

Curtis is a coward. He didn't stand up to another man, he killed a tiny little female. Curtis, Seivers, and Rogers all thoroughly disgust me.

I don't usually post but this 'poor me - I'm in danger' letter to the judge is disgusting, IMO.

MOO's!

I guess I should explain my post a little better. Also; I did not post correctly! I've not posted very much on this new format.

I was a Booking & Classification Lieutenant for many years and can just smell the con factor in Curtis' epistle! No doubt there was a fight but there had to be a trigger.

I would be willing to bet the whole thing was on video and what is seen is the attack from behind but no words from the inmates themselves as to what caused it on the video as they have no sound.

As far as the officers investigating what happened, you immediately talk to everyone that was in the room. That section would be 'locked down' after an altercation and each inmate say say what he heard/saw. You will get the same story out of at least 2 or 3 and you can pretty much count on that being what happened. The rest of them will either want to stay out of it or will lie. I've seen this too many times.

Meanwhile, Curtis is probably grossly embellishing his injuries and pretending with half of them. He's a con man. They all are. Curtis got his transfer. That is what he wanted. He's scared. No one likes a rat and he is definitely that. He's a snitch of the highest order and no inmate likes a snitch.

Curtis is a coward. He didn't stand up to another man, he killed a tiny little female. Curtis, Seivers, and Rogers all thoroughly disgust me.

I don't usually post but this 'poor me - I'm in danger' letter to the judge is disgusting, IMO.

MOO's!
Yup. Agree. It's a ploy. This case needs to get to trial. Put an end to the drama.

This is where you can see the complaint filed by Sean Phillip Champ.
https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2018-00215-2-2-cv
"Plaintiff urges that he is in imminent danger of serious physical injury or death."
"Because the Court has a high number of cases filed by pro se prisoners in which the inmate alleges and imminent risk of physical injury or death, the Court routinely enters orders on an expedited basis (without regard to the legal merits of the case).....etc, etc, etc."
With the help of my faithful research assistant, Ms. Google, I found "pro se" is the latin term "for oneself".
I have heard many courts are so inundated with legal complaints from inmates, use of certain words gets your case "rubber stamped" into the fast track (expedited). :) AZLawyer :) surely has a better explanation.....(your turn AZ!)

I think you did a great job ;) No doubt he followed a motion format that other inmates had learned by experience got good results, and no judge wants to ignore an allegation of imminent danger--especially for an inmate whose testimony is expected to be central to an important murder prosecution.

Just popped in the say hey to my favorite group! I’m finally finding time to use the new format & follow a few new cases. I was thinking of Teresa when the Mollie Tibbetts case broke bc her BF has a solid alibi (not that I think he’s involved at all!) & reminded me of the very beginning here when MS once had a solid alibi too. Can’t wait for these cases to go to trial & this gross trio gets what they deserve. TS, you deserved so much better.

IMHO

Hello, if someone could provide me with the thread # (s) or link (s) to read the text message transcripts, I would appreciate it. TIA
Hi there CeaElle! So many of our "citizen sleuths" are on breaking news right now, but thought I would give you info on how I accessed some of the text messages. (BTW, me providing technical info is like a 7 yr old explaining E=MC2...but better than nothing, huh?) You can then open with google docs

2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***
It is discussion #23 (or thereabouts on TS forum)

Whenever I read about CWW's actions, I always have to remember this guy is a major manipulator and he will never be telling the full truth. If he has a "boo-boo" he has to use
it as a claim that he was abused. If he wants to get moved to another jail, he claimed LE was
scheming against him because he was a witness to the abuse of Sean Phillip Champ (quickly becoming a household name....and one we will no doubt be hearing about in the future, too.)
Now, the rest of the story....Sean Phillip Champ has filed over 5 complaints relating to his confinement. Prolific fella', huh? Apparently files them on a bi-monthly basis....
Hope this link works...https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2017-00555-12-2-cv

Whenever I read about CWW's actions, I always have to remember this guy is a major manipulator and he will never be telling the full truth. If he has a "boo-boo" he has to use
it as a claim that he was abused. If he wants to get moved to another jail, he claimed LE was
scheming against him because he was a witness to the abuse of Sean Phillip Champ (quickly becoming a household name....and one we will no doubt be hearing about in the future, too.)
Now, the rest of the story....Sean Phillip Champ has filed over 5 complaints relating to his confinement. Prolific fella', huh? Apparently files them on a bi-monthly basis....
Hope this link works...https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2017-00555-12-2-cv

I think he might be telling some truth in regards to the attempt threat on his life. In the sidebar I posted a article that the ex cop in question who might have been solicited to hurt CWW was a cell mate of Mark's for awhile.

I also think it has finally dawned on CWW that Mark is a dangerous guy. CWW always had the room to hide if he pissed of Mark but now he has now where to run and hide . Karma for the 3 stooges because prison life will be no picnic compared to the county jails.

Whether CWW is telling the truth, part of the truth or is a manipulator, IMO, when there are more then one suspect in a murder case or any case, the suspects should not be held in the same jail or prison. As long as there are other facilities these suspects should be split up. This would help prevent attacks, although, they can be arranged at other institutions splitting up,suspects should make it a bit harder, suspects getting together in away to connive to have the same stories to get out of the charges, etc. It will cost the public no matter, Florida has enough jails and prisons to split these guys up, so why not do it.

Whether CWW is telling the truth, part of the truth or is a manipulator, IMO, when there are more then one suspect in a murder case or any case, the suspects should not be held in the same jail or prison. As long as there are other facilities these suspects should be split up. This would help prevent attacks, although, they can be arranged at other institutions splitting up,suspects should make it a bit harder, suspects getting together in away to connive to have the same stories to get out of the charges, etc. It will cost the public no matter, Florida has enough jails and prisons to split these guys up, so why not do it.
Hiya MsJosie! bbm above. I did some research on your question. Initially CWW and JR were put in different facilities. JR was kept in Missouri for a long time (6mos ?) and then put in Collier County in order to keep him away from the other two. (I have come to the conclusion JR has the most difficult time adjusting to life behind bars, has the most issues, more tats, not as "clever" or manipulative as CWW and MS, and receives a lot less financial assistance from family/friends
etc. His greatest enemy is himself. Sadly, but still by his own actions, he will be in prison for the rest of his life.)
Anywhoo...some really strange coincidences (yep another late night of researching background issues with one of MS old cell mates...Mark Young, former officer, right? FOLLOW CLOSELY!!!
"Kathleen Fitzgeorge, a public defender representing Young, said because of the potential conflict, Wright should be moved regardless."
Co-defendant in Teresa Sievers case moved to different jail due to safety concerns
Oh geez, Kathleen Fitgeorge? Isn't she ALSO the blonde, public defender who also represents Jimmy Rogers????? Oh even more "coincidental" the public defender who also represented MS's other old cellmate, Joseph Zieler, was Kathleen Fitzgeorge!!
"A message to Zieler's public defender, Kathleen Fitzgeorge, was not returned Friday. Cape Coral police consider the case closed or cleared by an arrest, said Public Affairs Officer Cpl. Philip Muhttps://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/12/11/26-years-ago-noises-prowler-kept-mother-of-cape-coral-homicide-victim-awake/95177700/llen."
(And Joseph Zieler's father was also a member of LE, for a short time many, many years ago.)
Cape Coral murder suspect's dad is an ex-Cape cop
I guess in small communities there will always be overlaps, coincidences and everybody know everybody. Then we will always have the issue of all 3 of these men having to be in the same facility/area eventually because they have to be available for easy access to the court house for trial. What a mess.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back