Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible LE asked Mollies's Mom whether she knew if MT was in a house at 9:45 because BF told LE he had opened a snapchat around that time and thought it was taken inside

Do any of these Brooklyn guys that may have spotted mollie have wives or girlfriends? Seems like a bunch of single guys staring out their windows all day.

In our neighborhood at that time on a summer evening, it would be quite likely that the mothers are busy with cleaning up after dinner and getting the small kids ready for bed. The menfolk would, um, what's a good way to put this? Not quite as busy in many cases.

Man fears he was last person to see missing college student
This has been my theory for quite some time because I read his tip on the Sheriff's FB page on the 22nd. He said she was on 2nd running towards Casey's. If you look at the street view of 2nd the block between Broadway and Clay is very desolate.
Now I realize he has her wearing Capri's and he originally said 8:30-9:30pm so I do wonder if he got the night wrong. BUT to me this at least gives us what her normal route is. To me Mills is another place she could have been abducted. The second map is the route (s) that would lead to hwy 21 and the pig farm.
Why have their been no sightings of her heading back to the house? The DC interview has her passing his house on West, the other 3 sightings have her going East on West and East Pershing, and now DR shows her heading back toward Casey's.

Nice work on the map. You may want to incorporate the sighting by RT at 624 Jackson St.

I’m beginning to think she left with some other guy that she planned to meet up with discreetly that night as her boyfriend was out of town. The snap was from his place to tell her boyfriend she was headed to bed. Even at this guys place she still didn’t think she was in trouble and then it turned sour fast sometime after 9:45 or 10. Does this theory make sense? She could be in someone’s house a few miles from Brooklyn or a neighboring town.

I don't know how far the property extends, but from the google maps image it looks pretty flat and treeless. I'd imagine they did a very thorough search of the house and property before letting it go for 3 weeks.
I took a ride in the Google car down the street (170th?) that is next to the house and the backyard has a slope into a cornfield (the year it was taken anyways) So the house actually sits on a rise and you can see out across the countryside. It’s a gorgeous view.

I want to know the expression on her face.

The only way we will ever see this snap is as evidence in a trial, if there ever is one. Sorry if it has been disclosed but doesn't shap chat also have a feature where you can see the location of all of your snapchat friends? I wonder how easy that would be for LE to search. For example DJ would be able to see Mollie's location when she sent the snap unless she had put herself in ghost mode? Is this data that LE could go back and retrieve from snapchat with a warrant? Could it be her snapchat and not her fitbit all along that is causing LE to search various places of interest?

In our neighborhood at that time on a summer evening, it would be quite likely that the mothers are busy with cleaning up after dinner and getting the small kids ready for bed. The menfolk would, um, what's a good way to put this? Not quite as busy in many cases.
Is sitting on the porch in the evening a common thing to do out there?

Ok this is something I've been thinking about but refrained from posting because the thought of it is so awful but the whole "Pig Farm" issue and why they may have searched several times. I live in Kansas City and a while back a child went missing and it was later determined with no physical evidence as I can recall that the mother … this is so awful to write - she fed the child to the pigs which apparently will eat anything. Here is link to the story. Moderators, if this is too gross feel free to take it down, but it makes some things make sense to me. Hope to God it isn’t true, but people can be truly evil. Boy, 7, was tortured to death and fed to pigs. State agencies failed him, says lawsuit.
It has been posted a few times, pigs can cut through bones like butter and devour and adult quickly. It seems like a reasonable assumption that is why the pig farm(s) would be of interest. It's a complete and rapid way to disposing of a body.

Assuming this qualifies as reputable news outlet there are some new things in this article. Her brothers did attend the wedding and the dad spoke with all of his kids every weekend for several hours. I think that's all good to know. Thanks for sharing it, White Rabbit. I also enjoyed reading about how all three of the kids thrived in Iowa and why mom moved them there.
I do not see where it says the brothers attended the wedding. It says the father talks to all three on the weekends. Then he went on to talk about Mollie going back to school and the wedding and that Mollie jetskied and hiked.

The only way we will ever see this snap is as evidence in a trial, if there ever is one. Sorry if it has been disclosed but doesn't shap chat also have a feature where you can see the location of all of your snapchat friends? I wonder how easy that would be for LE to search. For example DJ would be able to see Mollie's location when she sent the snap unless she had put herself in ghost mode? Is this data that LE could go back and retrieve from snapchat with a warrant? Could it be her snapchat and not her fitbit all along that is causing LE to search various places of interest?
Interesting......I don't have snapchat but I'll ask others who do.

I’m beginning to think she left with some other guy that she planned to meet up with discreetly that night as her boyfriend was out of town. The snap was from his place to tell her boyfriend she was headed to bed. Even at this guys place she still didn’t think she was in trouble and then it turned sour fast sometime after 9:45 or 10. Does this theory make sense? She could be in someone’s house a few miles from Brooklyn or a neighboring town.

I have been thinking that too but then I go back to “how were they communicating?” Has LE been able to check her phone records or social media? If so, I would imagine that they would be able to locate this person. JMO

What does everyone think about the presser tomorrow? Are we going to get some real evidence? Are we just going to get another “winker” and a nod?

I think if there was any substantial movement or anything of significant import discovered we'd have already heard about it via media leaks.

JMO.

What does everyone think about the presser tomorrow? Are we going to get some real evidence? Are we just going to get another “winker” and a nod?
If LE has any sense, they'll give us something. While being great at stonewalling and very shifty with words, Winker also seems like a pretty intelligent guy. I think he realizes if they give us more word salad, many casual observers and MSM will lose interest.

One theory I heard on Grey's broadcast was that LE purposely has been having the parents & DJ say varying things on TV and releasing varying accounts because they definitely have a POI and they want that person to either relax, get confused or slip up. At this point, I don't think anyone outside of the investigative team can confirm a reasonable timeline on the night MT vanished. At some point, if they want public and MSM to keep helping, they're going to have to show some of their cards.

Anything is possible at this point.
I would take my wallet and ID with me, but thats just me
And I may have changed from my work out clothing if i was meeting up with a romantic interest

They never release evidence and avoid those questions when asked by media as long as it's an open investigation. I'm hoping there is an arrest but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie