Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear this a lot. Do we know any cases where this was true? Wouldn’t every killer own a pig farm then? Were there even pigs at the pig farm in Booklyn?
It would take approximately 10 STARVING lactating sows to fully dispose of a body. You'd have to be prepared a week or two out to let the pigs starve so they'd be hungry enough to eat a person. They eat approximately 10-14 lbs of feed in a sitting. Hair and teeth prove as evidence after the fact because it can't be digested fully. Most of the time when there are instances of pigs eating people they only eat parts of them, not all of them because they're not hungry enough.
And none of this matters on the WC farm because there weren't even pigs there. (And sorry that I responded to yours and not the other persons--- I'm still learning how to do all of this.) :)

Also if people have had much dealing with LE they see shows where police come in and throw things around and think that's how a search is conducted.

I agree completely, having had extensive LE experience. When I view a LE related tv show or movie, I critique how realistic the investigation is. The Real World is not what you see on tv. Tv is for entertainment. They have 60 minutes to solve the crime and they usually do.
TOO BAD THAT IS NOT THE REAL WORLD.

Please, do not outright accuse WC of taking Mollie, no remarks about looks, clothing, or any other insults.

This means you cannot randomly accuse someone of killing Mollie.

Some posts have been removed that have veered off track from what Tricia stipulated in her opening post.

I'm a runner my self and I do want to say that theres times my GPS on my phone pings and it's not on my route. If there's cloud cover very or a storm sometimes my app has me running in a different location. Granted the farm would be a huge distance for her device to ping wrong. Just a thought

Wasn’t MT’s wallet left behind in her BF’s house? I may be wrong, but if it is true, then it would probably be taken. If she walked in on a burglary, then there would likely be valuable items missing from the home (If there was something stolen, LE is not telling us ).
I wonder if she walked into somebody there. Instead of house I'm thinking garage/barn where tools of value might be kept. I don't think the four young ones would have much to take but tools can be sold quite quickly.

It would take approximately 10 STARVING lactating sows to fully dispose of a body. You'd have to be prepared a week or two out to let the pigs starve so they'd be hungry enough to eat a person. They eat approximately 10-14 lbs of feed in a sitting. Hair and teeth prove as evidence after the fact because it can't be digested fully. Most of the time when there are instances of pigs eating people they only eat parts of them, not all of them because they're not hungry enough.
And none of this matters on the WC farm because there weren't even pigs there. (And sorry that I responded to yours and not the other persons--- I'm still learning how to do all of this.) :)
A body could be placed in a bog and not be found until drained. I wonder if any of these farms are vacant certain hours maybe owners on vacation and there’s access to sneak in even while owners in a different area. How accessible are they? Being WC owned one before selling wouldn’t he know most of the local and farmers and how to gain access? I’m sure LE has already interviewed all the owners of the local pig farms.

I believe LE said they searched the property because of a tip.
They did not elaborate beyond that
If it was a tip that tip could simply have been ‘hey there is this guy who has stalked his girlfriends over the years’. If that’s the case this may not be anything more than the nearest guy who has that kind of history. And the polygraph was simply because LE tends to ask for that and keeps asking and pushing when you say no.

1. I,would think that fitbit would show Mollie’s heart rate. If it was removed, the heart rate would stop. So I deduce she had it on until the signal stopped by the hog farm.

<modsnipped>

3. The biggest predictor of mass shootings is domestic violence. To say WC is some harmless bumbler bothers me. He has tormented several women. Made their lives hell. I am not saying he has anything to do with Mollie, but I am concerned about the artitude that WC is some harmless old fool.

And he is still tormenting his ex girlfriends daughters as recent as a few days ago. I will look for the video and come back and link it.

I placed pins on the locations where Mollie was allegedly seen while on her jog as well as her starting point (JD's home) and destination (Mom's home for dinner). Not sure of the accuracy of the witness sightings or if I have all of them, but if they're all true, then Mollie would have been all over town on her jog and may have gone past Casey's.

Possible Eye Witness Sightings of MT - Google My Maps

Though no one knows what happened to Mollie, I keep thinking of the Jacob Wetterling case. The perp in that case saw Jacob, his brother and friend and went ahead of them on their route, hid and stepped out with a gun. He saw them as they went to the store to grab a video. It was a crime of opportunity and I feel like this is what happened with Mollie. Going near the gas station would increase the likelihood someone from out of the area would have spotted her imho.

Of course, all of this is speculation.

Wasn’t MT’s wallet left behind in her BF’s house? I may be wrong, but if it is true, then it would probably be taken. If she walked in on a burglary, then there would likely be valuable items missing from the home (If there was something stolen, LE is not telling us ).
Sneak attack wouldn't of caused any commotion. Even if there was a mess could easily been cleaned up. If LE is telling us everything and I'm sure they aren't. Did LE dust for prints? There are so many questions that LE won't tell us and probably never will unfortunately. Some may help us help them. I dunno

I placed pins on the locations where Mollie was allegedly seen while on her jog as well as her starting point (JD's home) and destination (Mom's home for dinner). Not sure of the accuracy of the witness sightings or if I have all of them, but if they're all true, then Mollie would have been all over town on her jog and may have gone past Casey's.

Possible Eye Witness Sightings of MT - Google My Maps

Though no one knows what happened to Mollie, I keep thinking of the Jacob Wetterling case. The perp in that case saw Jacob, his brother and friend and went ahead of them on their route, hid and stepped out with a gun. He saw them as they went to the store to grab a video. It was a crime of opportunity and I feel like this is what happened with Mollie. Going near the gas station would increase the likelihood someone from out of the area would have spotted her imho.

Of course, all of this is speculation.

I have one more request...sorry...could you possibly next to the address put what it represents? Somebody saw her, Casey's, Mom house. Thank you very much!

are their grain driers or giant grain storage tanks there? (saying tanks as I don't know the wording for the giant round grain holding things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell