Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for this as I never saw it explained before. The Geostationary satellites stay over a fixed spot above the earth. They can do that because they are at the perfect position where as they go around the earth in a 24 hour period the earth is also spinning on its own axis in that same 24 hour period so they are timed and placed perfectly where from our vantage point on the earth they appear to not be moving. And we would probably think its a star if we see its reflection.

Most of us have seen the other types of satellites that do go around the earth. So obviously they are going much faster than once per 24 hours.

Very interesting and thanks for sharing.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

BUMPPPPPPPP

This is a solid approach to looking at possible locations and distances traveled. We had some information on her speed from someplace (think it was the video where she was talking about religion that was posted the other day and I remember her talking about her running times). I don't think she was anywhere near a 5 min mile and actually was closer to 8 min timeframe. I will go back and see if I can find the info and I will post it here. She was also described by friends that knew her as a passionate runner but not necessarily the strongest/fastest runner. This could be due to respiratory issues. One of the friend interviews said that she wasn't a strong enough runner to compete at the college level but that even though she wasn't up to college competition level that she loved to run and maintained a consistent running practice.
So if the one witness saw her at 8 and the other 830 walking during her cool down she could have been taken from the driveway of the house?

I have no idea what the laws are in restrictment of moving of a poi. I would imagine the FBI would legally have more power to prevent someone's movement over the local sheriff's office but just not certain of that.

No. we have a constitutional right to go where we want. No POI or suspect can be restricted in their movements. Someone on parole or probation, however, likely already has restrictions.

Sneak attack wouldn't of caused any commotion. Even if there was a mess could easily been cleaned up. If LE is telling us everything and I'm sure they aren't. Did LE dust for prints? There are so many questions that LE won't tell us and probably never will unfortunately. Some may help us help them. I dunno

IMHO, it would be highly unlikely for a burglar to stick around to clean up, especially while simultaneously having to keep MT under control. Plus, that would mean the person enters the home intending to burglarize the place & leaves without anything other than a human hostage. Anything is possible though

could a body be buried in grain in one of these bins? would that reduce detectable odor? do they even have grain in them this time of year?

By having any electronic device and participating in any way with it, your privacy is already being compromised. Look on your sidebar right now. Any ads for stuff you have recently shown an interest in, mentioned or bought?

Yeah it's not the same as having a damn GPS chip implanted in me. I can turn my electronics off.

LE has so much to sift through with respect to tips, electronic data, interviews, meeting with the family, gathering evidence (if there is some at this point), processing it, executing search warrants, dotting their i's ~ crossing their t's - a million times, ......etc.

It is mind boggling how much time and effort goes into an investigation of this magnitude.
I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's PC is moved to sometime next week.

Now it is over 3 weeks. This is so awful.

Praying for the family and the surrounding community.

I had seen LE officer interviewed on a news show geez I’ve watched so many that is was confirmed. Who knows but they would need a reason to start there at that location so it makes sense to me.

I agree that something made LE very interested in these properties. ( its my understanding that more than one was searched)

Interested enough to go back more than once.
And I have not read/ heard it confirmed what that tip was, it certainly could be the Fitbit or phone. It would make sense

It would take approximately 10 STARVING lactating sows to fully dispose of a body. You'd have to be prepared a week or two out to let the pigs starve so they'd be hungry enough to eat a person. They eat approximately 10-14 lbs of feed in a sitting. Hair and teeth prove as evidence after the fact because it can't be digested fully. Most of the time when there are instances of pigs eating people they only eat parts of them, not all of them because they're not hungry enough.
And none of this matters on the WC farm because there weren't even pigs there. (And sorry that I responded to yours and not the other persons--- I'm still learning how to do all of this.) :)
Thank you!!! I was about to say something very similar to this...my kids raised pigs and I like to think they would have NEVER wanted to eat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu