AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
KNXV%20Kiera%20Bergman_1533828861400.jpg_94544145_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

"Family members told police that Kiera Bergman was last seen at her home near 51st Avenue and Thunderbird Road on Aug. 4.

According to police, Bergman never returned home after leaving and has not been seen or heard from since.

Kiersten Bragg, Bergman's mother, says her daughter went to work Saturday morning, and her boyfriend picked her up but never made it back to their apartment.

If you have any information regarding her whereabouts contact Phoenix police. "

Kiera Bergman search: Phoenix police searching for missing 19-year-old

Bragg says she's especially concerned because Kiera left her purse, wallet, and car behind at home.

Her San Diego-based family is currently staying at a Glendale hotel as they desperately wait for answers.

“It just breaks my heart not knowing where she is and what’s happening to her, if anything,” she said.

Police say the investigation is in its earliest stages, and that right now they have more questions than answers.

“I’m trying to think positive. I’m trying to think that she is out there and she is either OK or—I don’t know what to think,” Bragg said.

The family insists that disappearing is not something Kiera would do willingly.

“If she wants to be gone for a day she’ll at least let somebody know. She’ll at least contact somebody," her sister, Braydee Bragg, said.

Her family says Kiera had recently expressed interest in returning to San Diego. However, police have stressed that the incident is currently only being classified as a missing persons case.

“I’m very scared ... I just want her home,” her mom said.
Teen vanishes in 'unique' disappearance from Glendale

Police say Kiera Bergman was last seen at her residence, which her roommate identified as Indigo Creek Apartments. Her family says her boyfriend told them he saw Kiera at home Saturday.

“I’m so scared for her right now, out there not knowing where she is and what she’s going through," said Kiera's mother Kiersten Bragg.

Bragg says Kiera was last seen in public after leaving work early Saturday at Progressive Leasing in Glendale. They say she had recently moved from San Diego to the Phoenix area with her boyfriend.

Doesn't sound good Doodles. Still trying to figure out who reported her missing? Boyfriend or Mom? Story doesn't make sense as being stated. Boyfriend picked her up from work, but SHE never made it back to the apartment, or THEY never made it back? Which is it? Boyfriend isn't really mentioned, and Mom intimates she was not happy in Phoenix and wanted to return to San Diego.

Police say Kiera Bergman was last seen at her residence, which her roommate identified as Indigo Creek Apartments. Her family says her boyfriend told them he saw Kiera at home Saturday.

“I’m so scared for her right now, out there not knowing where she is and what she’s going through," said Kiera's mother Kiersten Bragg.

Bragg says Kiera was last seen in public after leaving work early Saturday at Progressive Leasing in Glendale. They say she had recently moved from San Diego to the Phoenix area with her boyfriend.
582220268_750x422.jpg

She's adorable.

This doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

Getting a surprising amount of attention here in San Diego.

Especially considering it was getting good coverage even with a fire in our county this afternoon that at one point was potentially going to threaten structures, and with a very major fire to our north in areas where we have a lot of commuters both directions that are heavily impacted.*

Aside from the fires, it was actually the story I've seen most heavily getting coverage, so that's good if she headed here.

(* For those not local in SoCal, the Holy Jim fire is burning kind of sandwiched between the two north/south corridors of the 5 and 15 freeways - hopping the boundaries between Riverside and Orange Counties - and we have a lot of commuters from San Diego County to the Riverside areas of Lake Elsinore/Temecula/Murrieta areas for work here with typically cheaper housing up there or up to the OC and south LA areas just due to specific industries - so there's a lot more people here impacted either for their work or home possibly being near that fire, even though it's not directly in our county)

Doesn't sound good Doodles. Still trying to figure out who reported her missing? Boyfriend or Mom? Story doesn't make sense as being stated. Boyfriend picked her up from work, but SHE never made it back to the apartment, or THEY never made it back? Which is it? Boyfriend isn't really mentioned, and Mom intimates she was not happy in Phoenix and wanted to return to San Diego.
Yep, I was think about that as well. BF picks her up...then what? Sounds like the family became concerned and came down here from CA and found that she hadn't been seen and the other disseminated info so far. And, what about this bf? Who is he? Where is he?

Is there a difference between roommate and boyfriend in this situation?
Can't blame her for wanting to retreat to balmy, oceanside Sandy Eggo vs fry-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk Phoenix in August.

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with Kiera... I don't think so.

"County sheriff’s officials say they received information Monday from an out-of-state law

enforcement agency about the possibility of human remains outside of Dolan Springs.

They say the remains are related to an ongoing homicide investigation and are not believed to be anyone from the Dolan Springs area.

The unidentified out-of-state agency is awaiting positive identification of the remains for their investigation."

Human remains found in desert in northwest Arizona

Kiera Bergman’s family and friends have plastered social media and the community with missing posters. “Today for me felt like a step in the right direction. We talked to several news stations who have blasted her story, as well as FM stations. Tonight we went and placed fliers at a few places to get the public’s help,” wrote Bergman’s sister, Braydee Bragg, on Facebook. “Please continue to share any post you see of Kiera. Continuous prayers are always needed and welcome.”

Kiersten Bragg wrote, “My daughter has gone missing in the Phoenix/Glendale area and we can not get a hold of her. I am a scared nervous wreck and we need to find her.”

Kiersten also wrote, “PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY DAUGHTER SHARE EVERYWHERE.”

Anyone with information can call the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (602) 534-2121 or call (602)262-6141 after hours.
Kiera Bergman Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Bergman's aunt Mindy Tarantino told NBC 7 that Bergman sent a text message to her roommate about 12:45 p.m. on the day she went missing. No one has heard from her since then, according to the family member.

Tarantino said Bergman works about 10 minutes from her apartment.

According to police, Bergman never returned home after leaving on Saturday afternoon and she has not been seen or heard from since then.

The Phoenix Police Department issued the following statement to NBC 7:

"Phoenix Police is actively and vigorously investigating this disappearance. Phoenix Police are in constant contact with the family and have been conducting interviews daily. We understand the emotions involved and wish to show empathy towards all those who are looking for Kiera."

Phoenix PD Sgt. Vincent Lewis said there is currently no evidence of any foul play at this time.

"Her disappearance is unique, in that we don't have any answers and no leads as to where she currently might be and this is out of character for her to not speak with friends or family," Sgt. Lewis said.
Phoenix PD Looking 'Vigorously' for Missing East County Teen

Is her cell phone missing?

Not sure FlossyMay, one of the news stories says her wallet, purse and car at at her home, no mention of a cell.

It sounds like maybe Kiera works the graveyard shift at her job? Boyfriend picked her up in the morning, she sends a text message to her roommate at 12:45 pm that same day. So did the roommate really see her, or just receive a text? Who lives in the apartment? So many fuzzy details.

I did make note of the last visible post on her FB page, I wonder if she has those same difficulties. Beautiful girl with a dazzling smile, she certainly doesn't appear to be anything but happy in her photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong