GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is weird. I can only see posts on this page (61). It was working this afternoon.

It has also "unwatched" me from the thread.

I really hope we haven't lost everything.

Yeah, this is weird. I can only see posts on this page (61). It was working this afternoon.

It has also "unwatched" me from the thread.

I really hope we haven't lost everything.
Hi Legally Bland, let´s hope they fix it, but for me it has been like this since they changed the board.

Hi Legally Bland, let´s hope they fix it, but for me it has been like this since they changed the board.
Hi Sata, I can't really say everything was fine. There were 2 new posts which I viewed and it looked normal.

I can't see those posts now, or anything else.

I'll try pm'ing a mod.

I am just reading that Peter Madsen was attacked by another inmate at Storstrøms Prison Wednesday evening. They won´t say who attacked him, only that it was an 18 year old.
Normally Sexual predators serve their sentences in facilities which harbour other inmates with similar sentences - for their own safety. Paedophiles and other inmates with sentences for sexually motivated crimes are the lowest of the low in the inmate hierarchy, as we all know, and are targets for attacks from other inmates.

His lawyer, Betina Hald Engmark, has repeatedly tried to have him transferred to one of those prisons.

I don´t like violence against anyone, but somehow..... in this case.... meh, I don´t care.

I've had a reply from a mod and they're going to forward the issue onto Dave (the tech guy) and Tricia.

Swedish Radio sent today a broadcast by Kim Wall's mother Ingrid as a part of a serie called "Summer in P1". Here is the English version, to learn more about Kim: Ingrid Wall ENGLISH VERSION - Sommar & Vinter i P1

I listened to this broadcast and Kim's mother speaks with so much wisdom!

Of the many things that stood out for me, I would like to mention that she thanks everybody who supported them, including the dogs and their handlers, and she makes very clear what the contribution of each was and what it meant and means for them.

Long may your daughter shine, Ingrid Wall!

Thank you ZaZara. I was really confused earlier with the 2 threads.

I knew I'd read yours and frostowl's posts this afternoon, then they had disappeared tonight.

It's all good now

So interesting to read back now from when we were more in the dark and pretty much theorizing and guessing.
Some got it right and some totally not.

I posted this in the other thread. PM was punched in the face and went to hospital briefly.

"
SATA Member
I am just reading that Peter Madsen was attacked by another inmate at Storstrøms Prison Wednesday evening. They won´t say who attacked him, only that it was an 18 year old.
Normally Sexual predators serve their sentences in facilities which harbour other inmates with similar sentences - for their own safety. Paedophiles and other inmates with sentences for sexually motivated crimes are the lowest of the low in the inmate hierarchy, as we all know, and are targets for attacks from other inmates.

His lawyer, Betina Hald Engmark, has repeatedly tried to have him transferred to one of those prisons.

I don´t like violence against anyone, but somehow..... in this case.... meh, I don´t care."

Yes, crazy. You'd hope she'd have solidarity with Kim Wall, however manipulative he is.

Son of friends trained as a prison guard, but he quit before finishing the course. He said the work was boring.
So perhaps this prison guard was looking for a little entertainment. Best not to have women around him, IMHO.

Is the hearing of his appeal against the sentence starting tomorrow?

Sagen mod Peter Madsen var 11 dage i helvede. Nu begynder det igen

The case against Peter Madsen was 11 days in hell. Now it starts again

Wednesday. Peter Madsen's appeal begins Wednesday to reduce his life sentence. Berlingske's Rasmus Karkov covered the court sessions against Peter Madsen in Copenhagen City, while Siberian cold went through marrow and bones.

BBM

Wednesday, Sept. 5th:
*Appeal (Day 1) - Denmark - Kim Isabel Wall (30) (Aug. 10, 2017) - Peter Langkjær Madsen (46) charged with premeditated murder in addition to dismemberment & sexual relations other than intercourse of a particularly dangerous nature & indecent handling of a corpse. Plead not guilty. Appeal dates 9/5, 12 & 14th.
Verdict was unanimous, all three judges. The case has already been appealed. 23 minutes after the verdict.
In Denmark, a life sentence (Livsvarigt fængsel in Danish) theoretically means life without parole: that prisoners will spend the rest of their lives in prison. However, prisoners are entitled to a pardoning hearing after 12 years, and upon motion of the minister of justice, the Danish King or Queen may grant a pardon, subject to a 5-year probationary period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.