UK pedophile gang stripped of citizenship, deportation next

By their fingerprints?

In this case, certainly.

This is from March 2018
Calls for inquiry as U.K. pedophile gang victim claims ‘nobody cared’
"As Britain reels from the latest shocking allegations surrounding a pedophile gang that may have raped 1,000 girls, more victims are coming forward.

The gang — largely Pakistani — would recruit teen girls in Telford where they would give them drugs and then prostitute them around the country.

Some were as young as 11.

And it emerged that police, social workers and other local authorities turned a blind eye out of political correctness".

“Because of everything that has happened to me I can tell who is a predator, I can tell when someone is trying to chat someone up in an inappropriate way. But what experience does a 12,13,14-year-old girl have?

“What chance do they have up against a man who might have 15 years’ experience of raping and tricking and grooming girls? How on earth can a young girl be expected to get out of that situation?"

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
"Experts say that grooming gangs are not the same as paedophile rings. It’s something that central Government really needs to understand in order to prevent more grooming gang crime in the future.

In November 2017, the Swedish government held a meeting where they stated that: “Sexual violence is being used as a tactic of terrorism”, and as such, it was recognised as a threat to Sweden’s national security.

The link between terrorism and rape undertaken by Islamist gangs was not being ignored. They called for counter-extremism education. This sounds like a balanced and intelligent governmental response to me."

This is from March 2018
Calls for inquiry as U.K. pedophile gang victim claims ‘nobody cared’
"As Britain reels from the latest shocking allegations surrounding a pedophile gang that may have raped 1,000 girls, more victims are coming forward.

The gang — largely Pakistani — would recruit teen girls in Telford where they would give them drugs and then prostitute them around the country.

Some were as young as 11.

And it emerged that police, social workers and other local authorities turned a blind eye out of political correctness".

“Because of everything that has happened to me I can tell who is a predator, I can tell when someone is trying to chat someone up in an inappropriate way. But what experience does a 12,13,14-year-old girl have?

“What chance do they have up against a man who might have 15 years’ experience of raping and tricking and grooming girls? How on earth can a young girl be expected to get out of that situation?"

IMO, this isn't political correctness--that's WAY too kind. This is nothing but an evil government.

It's my understanding that all asylum seekers/refugees are fingerprinted.

I'm not sure why you put refugees in quotes and it makes me personally uncomfortable so I'll be out of here.
Hope you will stick around, balance always appreciated.

As far as the argument "It is FAR MORE EXPENSIVE to execute someone than to keep them for 50 years in prison" is concerned, I don't believe that for a second! JMO, MOO. I don't agree with that argument, but I respect your right to believe it. The only thing a murderer seems to fear is their own mortality, they have no compassion or empathy, so you have nothing to work with, IMHO.

If you are talking about the USA, which states have the death penalty for rape and sexual exploitation? Also, where there is the death penalty for murder for example, those states keep the offenders on death row for decades first, so have the expense of incarceration and ongoing appeals anyway.

Last edited:

I'm not sure why you put refugees in quotes and it makes me personally uncomfortable so I'll be out of here.

No, they are not. Not to mention there is little to no record-keeping in their countries of origin, so there's no way to know about previous criminal issues.

Modern Uk passports have retinal scans also, so EU would have too as the UK ones are dual UK/EU ATM.

I think posters using the term refugees when we are talking about sex offenders returning to their country of birth are just muddying the waters and nothing to do with this situation. If they tried to return, the retinal scan/fingerprinting would catch them.

No, they are not. Not to mention there is little to no record-keeping in their countries of origin, so there's no way to know about previous criminal issues.

Well, if they are not, they are supposed to be. That's what Eurodac is.

Last I read, all bar two of these men had already been released from their pathetic sentences. I'll take my chances with them coming back illegally (not as a refugee/asylum seeker which is entirely different) over being freely out on the streets.

So perhaps we can discuss the subject of the thread? I.e. stripping offenders of their British citizenship (plus their present EU free movement rights) and returning them to Pakistan/Afghanistan as appropriate?

Bearing in mind also that this has happened in many towns and cities across Britain, (Oxford, Aylesbury) so is bound to come up again when those other offenders get close to their release date. From memory, this was one of the first gangs that came to public attention IIRC.

How a fingerprint can change an asylum seeker’s life

This article makes it clear fingerprinting is/should be done at point of entry.

This article from 9/11/17 makes it clear fingerprinting is not always done at point of entry.

The European parliament is currently reviewing a proposal to amend the Eurodac Regulation for fingerprinting migrants. The system until now has been arbitrary and difficult to enforce.

EU's migrant fingerprinting system Eurodac under review | DW | 09.11.2017

cover.jpg

"The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them"
Read more at Girl A, The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them by Anonymous (Girl A)
"*THE TRUE STORY BEHIND THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED BBC DRAMA ‘THREE GIRLS’ **

What do they find attractive about me? An underage girl who just lies there, sobbing, looking up at them...as they come to me one by one.

This is the shocking true story of how a young girl from Rochdale came to be Girl A – the key witness in the trial of Britain’s most notorious child sex ring.

Girl A was just 14 when she was groomed by a group of nine Asian men. After being lured into their circle with free gifts, she was plied with alcohol and systematically abused. She was just one of up to fifty girls to be 'passed around' by the gang. The girls were all under-16 and forced to have sex with as many as twenty men in one night."

cover.jpg

"The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them"
Read more at Girl A, The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them by Anonymous (Girl A)
"*THE TRUE STORY BEHIND THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED BBC DRAMA ‘THREE GIRLS’ **

What do they find attractive about me? An underage girl who just lies there, sobbing, looking up at them...as they come to me one by one.

This is the shocking true story of how a young girl from Rochdale came to be Girl A – the key witness in the trial of Britain’s most notorious child sex ring.

Girl A was just 14 when she was groomed by a group of nine Asian men. After being lured into their circle with free gifts, she was plied with alcohol and systematically abused. She was just one of up to fifty girls to be 'passed around' by the gang. The girls were all under-16 and forced to have sex with as many as twenty men in one night."

Looks like all three parts of the documentary can be watched here:

Seaghan Hughes

Isn't that just one gang though?

I agree they should be stripped of citizenship, passports revoked, and deported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back