VA VA - The Colonial Parkway Murders, 1986-89

Jae Jae:

At this point I think you have lost me, and likely most everyone else. Why are you not sharing your views on who this suspect might be?

Best regards,

Bill Thomas
Has anyone looked into this David W Cordle guy he placed him self at the murder scene prior to police discovery in a YouTube video as well as the ragged island case directly following police discovery, is he inserting himself into this because he did it or for another reason, seems a little off to me

Mama I have always believed Ralph Jackson is the Colonial Parkway Killer and also the Route 29 Stalker.
Hi Jae Jae, I have to admit that I find some of your theories confusing, but I do find Ralph Jackson interesting. I only have a rough knowledge of the CPK case, but Jackson seems to be the right age for a budding serial killer in 1986 and does look a bit like the Rt 29 sketch (Alicia Showalter Reynolds etc).

Here's the Rt 29 Sketch:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._killer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171027044051

In this article, It describes Jackson as having stalked in a small red car, which contradicts the Rt29 description of a dark pickup, but is eerily consistent with AJ11's story:
Jackson to serve life for Blue Ridge Parkway shooting

Hi Jae Jae, I have to admit that I find some of your theories confusing, but I do find Ralph Jackson interesting. I only have a rough knowledge of the CPK case, but Jackson seems to be the right age for a budding serial killer in 1986 and does look a bit like the Rt 29 sketch (Alicia Showalter Reynolds etc).

Here's the Rt 29 Sketch:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._killer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171027044051

In this article, It describes Jackson as having stalked in a small red car, which contradicts the Rt29 description of a dark pickup, but is eerily consistent with AJ11's story:

Thanks for the post. I find my theories a bit difficult to follow at times and I do not want to take over the whole thread with them but I believe Jackson is the Route 29 Stalker.

Here's the Rt 29 Sketch:

Like I have said before it is my honest belief that Ralph Jackson is also the real Golden State Killer. So I hope the FBI take responsibility for their 2016 Press Conference and for the welfare of that man currently in custody for the crimes. I hope this does not cause trouble here as these are my heart felt views. Ten years in the US military.

The FBI have just tried to stop me posting the fact that my heartfelt belief is that Ralph Jackson is also the Golden State Killer and that they should take responsibility for the welfare of the man accused of the crimes. Like I say Websleuths is a great site.

Here's the Rt 29 Sketch:

As I say snowleopard thanks for the post and your views. Hopefully I will just read other people views and theories for a bit but us cats have got to stick together:)

I feel quite sure that the Colonial Parkway killings is going to be solved in the near future. Between all of the information that is known about these crimes (the podcasts show the breadth of knowledge) and the fact that there is DNA is 3 of the 4 cases, I think there should be enough for law enforcement to connect the dots with the assistance of modern technology.

I feel quite sure that the Colonial Parkway killings is going to be solved in the near future. Between all of the information that is known about these crimes (the podcasts show the breadth of knowledge) and the fact that there is DNA is 3 of the 4 cases, I think there should be enough for law enforcement to connect the dots with the assistance of modern technology.

I'm familiar with the 'Murder in My Family" podcast, what are the others?

I hope you are right but in my opinion is the Colonial Parkway Murders are solved many other cases in Virginia and beyond will also be.

There are a number of podcasts on the four double homicides. I just found another set of podcasts when I searched google just now, about to listen to Unsolved "Colonial Parkway Murders part 1". There are at least four episodes about the Colonial Parkway on that show, each approx. 20 minutes. There are also the ones on the True Crime Garage called "Colonial Parkway Murder's" which was shared on this thread earlier. Plus Murder in My Family and a few more listed on wikipedia:

Colonial Parkway Murders - Wikipedia

"In January and February 2017, the "Shattered Lives" podcast featured two episodes with Parkway victim's siblings Bill Thomas, Joyce Call and Jennifer Phelps discussing the 30th Anniversary of the Colonial Parkway Murders and the status of the investigation.

In September 2017, the True Crime Critique podcast with host Jeremy Ryan welcomed Colonial Parkway Murders brother and advocate Bill Thomas.

On May 4, 2018, the Colonial Parkway Murders were featured in a live panel discussion at CrimeCon 2018 in Nashville, TN with former FBI agent Maureen O'Connell moderating a panel with true crime author Blaine Pardoe, and victim siblings and advocates Joyce Call Canada and Bill Thomas.

On July 7, 2018, The Murder In My Family podcast launched with host Mike Morford and guest Bill Thomas discussing Cathy Thomas and the Colonial Parkway Murders.

On July 24–25, 2018, the True Crime Garage podcast discussed the Colonial Parkway Murders in a two-part feature."

I hope you are right but in my opinion is the Colonial Parkway Murders are solved many other cases in Virginia and beyond will also be.

In complete agreement, this person/persons was very active in Virginia and possibly beyond. Once one is solved it will likely lead to others. Fingers crossed. I have a good feeling. :)

Just checking in to catch up on the latest news. I hope the DNA results can be used to solve these cases. Let's hope they find a match somewhere, a Parabon sketch would also be helpful.

All I can give is my honest beliefs in this case. I may not be right in all cases but if you want to solve the Colonial Parkway Killer case look at Ralph Jackson. In the same way I am sorry if this upsets people I still think he is the actual Golden State Killer as opposed to that man who has been held for nearly four months now. By pass all other LE and go to the FBI. They know who he actually is.

In case others of you on this thread are unaware, as I was, until recently, of the situation regarding the deaths of Michael Margaret and Donna Hall. They were a young couple, murdered in Richmond, Va with a few striking similarities to the Colonial Parkway murders. There is a wealth of information on the internet. I don't think it has been proved that Michael & Donna's double homicide was connected to the other couples but if you read on it, you may agree that there is good reason to speculate that they could have been the first in the series of killings in that region of Va during that time frame.

People sharing tips about 1984 murder of young couple in West End woods

Like I have said before it is my honest belief that Ralph Jackson is also the real Golden State Killer. So I hope the FBI take responsibility for their 2016 Press Conference and for the welfare of that man currently in custody for the crimes. I hope this does not cause trouble here as these are my heart felt views. Ten years in the US military.
Is there reason to believe that Ralph Jackson was residing in California for the entire span of the EAR's crimes?

The short a
Has anyone looked into this David W Cordle guy he placed him self at the murder scene prior to police discovery in a YouTube video as well as the ragged island case directly following police discovery, is he inserting himself into this because he did it or for another reason, seems a little off to me
The short answer is yes, we have discussed David Cordle and his YouTube videos with the FBI several times. The investigators are aware of him.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas, Brother of Cathy Thomas, Colonial Parkway Murders

There are a number of podcasts on the four double homicides. I just found another set of podcasts when I searched google just now, about to listen to Unsolved "Colonial Parkway Murders part 1". There are at least four episodes about the Colonial Parkway on that show, each approx. 20 minutes. There are also the ones on the True Crime Garage called "Colonial Parkway Murder's" which was shared on this thread earlier. Plus Murder in My Family and a few more listed on wikipedia:

Colonial Parkway Murders - Wikipedia

"In January and February 2017, the "Shattered Lives" podcast featured two episodes with Parkway victim's siblings Bill Thomas, Joyce Call and Jennifer Phelps discussing the 30th Anniversary of the Colonial Parkway Murders and the status of the investigation.

In September 2017, the True Crime Critique podcast with host Jeremy Ryan welcomed Colonial Parkway Murders brother and advocate Bill Thomas.

On May 4, 2018, the Colonial Parkway Murders were featured in a live panel discussion at CrimeCon 2018 in Nashville, TN with former FBI agent Maureen O'Connell moderating a panel with true crime author Blaine Pardoe, and victim siblings and advocates Joyce Call Canada and Bill Thomas.

On July 7, 2018, The Murder In My Family podcast launched with host Mike Morford and guest Bill Thomas discussing Cathy Thomas and the Colonial Parkway Murders.

On July 24–25, 2018, the True Crime Garage podcast discussed the Colonial Parkway Murders in a two-part feature."

Thanks so much. We have done a lot of podcasts on the Colonial Parkway Murders. We do try to keep the list at the bottom of the Wikipedia page up to date.

Bill Thomas, Brother of Cathy Thomas, Colonial Parkway Murders

In case others of you on this thread are unaware, as I was, until recently, of the situation regarding the deaths of Michael Margaret and Donna Hall. They were a young couple, murdered in Richmond, Va with a few striking similarities to the Colonial Parkway murders. There is a wealth of information on the internet. I don't think it has been proved that Michael & Donna's double homicide was connected to the other couples but if you read on it, you may agree that there is good reason to speculate that they could have been the first in the series of killings in that region of Va during that time frame.

People sharing tips about 1984 murder of young couple in West End woods
Mama:

I know a fair amount about the Donna Hall/Mike Margaret murder and am in touch with the people who run their excellent Facebook page. There is a pretty good body of evidence that their murder is not related to the Colonial Parkway Murders.

Thanks.

Bill Thomas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam